Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zmeselo
Senior Member+
Posts: 20266
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

A wounded, tegadalay Isaias Afwerqi.

Post by Zmeselo » 21 May 2020, 05:12


Zmeselo
Senior Member+
Posts: 20266
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: A wounded, tegadalay Isaias Afwerqi.

Post by Zmeselo » 21 May 2020, 05:22

Please wait, video is loading...

Zmeselo
Senior Member+
Posts: 20266
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: A wounded, tegadalay Isaias Afwerqi.

Post by Zmeselo » 21 May 2020, 05:55



Excursion To Africa: Let us Go to Eritrea

April 1, 2020

Silas O. Abayomi

https://eyegambia.org/excursion-to-afri ... o-eritrea/


Eritrean-women-fighters-(May 24, 2018)

Have you ever wondered how big is Africa? Have you ever asked yourself how many people live in Africa? Have you ever asked how many ethnic nationalities are in Africa? Are you satisfied with everyday negative reports by western media on Africa? Is anything good in or about Africa? Or just a bunch of uncivilized people from North to South, east to west, who were later organized by Europeans. Were there civilizations in Africa before the arrival of Europeans?

By means of pictures, images, and visual aids, this author and writer is reconstructing African history.

For decades, he did it by means of poetry, which is hailed all over the African continent.

Now, he has begun another adventure:

REPORTING AFRICA BY PICTURES.

Now let us go to countries and regions to look for African beauties.

We will visit all countries in Africa, then show the world beauties, gorgeousness, glamor, attraction, enchantment, mystique, aesthetics, culture as it relates to social psychology, sociology, spirituality and life on the continent of Africa.

Let us Go to Eritrea.


Map

How much of Eritrea do you know? Just as a war-ravaged country of unbroken thirty-year civil war with Ethiopia? Or a poor country on the fringe corner of Horn of Africa? Eritrea has better stories than what global media will tell you. Eritrea is located on along the coastal Red Sea from Northwest to the south and perhaps, one of the oldest countries on the continent of Africa.

Eritrea is surrounded by contemporary ancient kingdoms-Ethiopia, Sudan, and Djibouti; the capital city is Asmara, some twenty-five miles north of Debarwa, capital of ancient Madri Bahri, whose king held the title: Bahr Negus “King of the Sea.” Debarwa was both a friend and foe to many kingdoms and empires, specifically to Ottoman Empire in 1557, when Ozdemir Pasha invaded Massawa or Mitsiwa, a port city, North of Zula, which later became part of Eyalet of Jedda and Habesh.

For more than four hundred years (from 1400-1879), which included, Bahr Negus rulership, Kingdom Aksum, Ottoman, and later Italians; Eritrea retained its identity, both the physical and geographical traits.

Let us see what yesterday’s Eritrea bequeathed modern-day Eritrea.


Train tracks that leads to the Eritrean capital Asmara. Credit: Maheder Haileselassie Tadese / AFP


Eritrean-women


Beautiful Bilen girl from Eritrea


Ariam Yosief (left), here with Soliana Mebrahtu (centre) and Saroju Zeru. STUDENTS


Pupils at class in Sewra Elementary School in Asmara.


Bilen old lady from Eritrea


Young female soldier of the Eritrean Liberation Front Eritrea 1975
Last edited by Zmeselo on 21 May 2020, 08:15, edited 2 times in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+
Posts: 20266
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: A wounded, tegadalay Isaias Afwerqi.

Post by Zmeselo » 21 May 2020, 06:01


ሰላምታ ካብ ኤርትራ

Greeting from Eritrea #EritreaShinesAt29 #EritreaIndependenceWeek
Photo credit: Sammy Paulo Cycling News

____________

Message from the family of Shannon Abeda - Wolday & Ariam Seyom Abeda, from Calgary








Last edited by Zmeselo on 21 May 2020, 07:15, edited 1 time in total.

Abdelaziz
Senior Member
Posts: 11365
Joined: 29 May 2013, 22:00

Re: A wounded, tegadalay Isaias Afwerqi.

Post by Abdelaziz » 21 May 2020, 06:04

No, you bi'tch zifeshelet, you are obsessed with your agame president. He was not wounded, he was So'domized by his Jibha gangbangers who demolished his chenawi fi'ntita. Otherwise the coward wedimedhin never fired a single bullet to date, he is the most [ deleted ] person... just like hamasenays.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+
Posts: 20266
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: A wounded, tegadalay Isaias Afwerqi.

Post by Zmeselo » 21 May 2020, 06:05

ዕላል ምስ ሓርበኛ ተጋዳሊትን ጋዜጠኛን: ወይኒ ገረዝግሄር- ቀዳማይ ክፋል::
Part one interview, with veteran journalist Weyni GereZghier.




___________________


My Rashaida outfit will serve a dual purpose this Independence Day... #EritreaAt29 celebrating the diverse people of Eritrea- our 9 ethnic groups contribute 2 our rich cultures & traditions. Happy 29th Independence Anniversary! ርሑስ ቅንያት ናጽነት #CulturalIndependence
(Amb. Sophia Tesfamariam: @stesfamariam)
Last edited by Zmeselo on 21 May 2020, 07:36, edited 3 times in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+
Posts: 20266
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: A wounded, tegadalay Isaias Afwerqi.

Post by Zmeselo » 21 May 2020, 06:07


Abdelaziz wrote:
21 May 2020, 06:04
No, you bi'tch zifeshelet, you are obsessed with your agame president. He was not wounded, he was So'domized by his Jibha gangbangers who demolished his chenawi fi'ntita. Otherwise the coward wedimedhin never fired a single bullet to date, he is the most [ deleted ] person... just like hamasenays.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+
Posts: 20266
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: A wounded, tegadalay Isaias Afwerqi.

Post by Zmeselo » 21 May 2020, 06:56


Powerful E.P.L.F battle image!
Freedom Fighters readying to fight against Russian supplied Chemical Warfare in the sixth all-out offensive by the Ethiopian Army, to wipe out Eritrea`s struggle for Freedom. (1961-1991) #EritreaShinesAt29

Zmeselo
Senior Member+
Posts: 20266
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: A wounded, tegadalay Isaias Afwerqi.

Post by Zmeselo » 21 May 2020, 08:10


መጥቃዕቲ ደንካልያ ጢዖ: ብፈጣናት ጀላቡ። Happy Independence Week! (Denkalya Tio)

___________________

On this Day, Ethiopian Leader Colonel Mengistu fled 🇪🇹 & took Asylum in Zimbabwe, after Eritrean Freedom fighters captured Dekemhare; A city 40km South of 🇪🇷 Capital Asmara.


'ክኣትዉ ቀራናት ክወጹ ጓዕማማት': ዝብልኹም ከምዚ'ዩ!
Last edited by Zmeselo on 21 May 2020, 13:46, edited 3 times in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+
Posts: 20266
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: A wounded, tegadalay Isaias Afwerqi.

Post by Zmeselo » 21 May 2020, 08:13




ግርማ ሃገርና፤ ከባቢ ጸሎት- Eritrea
(Ghideon Musa: @GhideonMusa)

Deqi-Arawit
Senior Member
Posts: 10711
Joined: 29 Mar 2009, 11:10
Location: Bujumbura Brundi

Re: A wounded, tegadalay Isaias Afwerqi.

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 21 May 2020, 08:37

Zmeselo wrote:
21 May 2020, 06:05



My Rashaida outfit will serve a dual purpose this Independence Day... #EritreaAt29 celebrating the diverse people of Eritrea- our 9 ethnic groups contribute 2 our rich cultures & traditions. Happy 29th Independence Anniversary! ርሑስ ቅንያት ናጽነት #CulturalIndependence
(Amb. Sophia Tesfamariam: @stesfamariam)
This amiche opportunist who$&ree is the worst of its kind. To kiss arab arse is One thing but to shove rashid to the throat of the eritrean social fabric is futile attempt of wedi medhin berad and his cohert.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+
Posts: 20266
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: A wounded, tegadalay Isaias Afwerqi.

Post by Zmeselo » 21 May 2020, 08:42

You mom is a hoe!

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
21 May 2020, 08:37
Zmeselo wrote:
21 May 2020, 06:05



My Rashaida outfit will serve a dual purpose this Independence Day... #EritreaAt29 celebrating the diverse people of Eritrea- our 9 ethnic groups contribute 2 our rich cultures & traditions. Happy 29th Independence Anniversary! ርሑስ ቅንያት ናጽነት #CulturalIndependence
(Amb. Sophia Tesfamariam: @stesfamariam)
This amiche opportunist who$&ree is the worst of its kind. To kiss arab arse is One thing but to shove rashid to the throat of the eritrean social fabric is futile attempt of wedi medhin berad and his cohert.

Deqi-Arawit
Senior Member
Posts: 10711
Joined: 29 Mar 2009, 11:10
Location: Bujumbura Brundi

Re: A wounded, tegadalay Isaias Afwerqi.

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 21 May 2020, 08:44

Zmeselo wrote:
21 May 2020, 08:42
You mom is a hoe!

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
21 May 2020, 08:37
Zmeselo wrote:
21 May 2020, 06:05



My Rashaida outfit will serve a dual purpose this Independence Day... #EritreaAt29 celebrating the diverse people of Eritrea- our 9 ethnic groups contribute 2 our rich cultures & traditions. Happy 29th Independence Anniversary! ርሑስ ቅንያት ናጽነት #CulturalIndependence
(Amb. Sophia Tesfamariam: @stesfamariam)
This amiche opportunist who$&ree is the worst of its kind. To kiss arab arse is One thing but to shove rashid to the throat of the eritrean social fabric is futile attempt of wedi medhin berad and his cohert.
My mom is not like the Mother (medhin berad) you worship and consider him like semi God. 🤣

Deqi-Arawit
Senior Member
Posts: 10711
Joined: 29 Mar 2009, 11:10
Location: Bujumbura Brundi

Re: A wounded, tegadalay Isaias Afwerqi.

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 21 May 2020, 08:54

Eritrea under the village idiot Wedi Medhin Berad. The people who worked diligently and sacrificed their youth to liberate the country are rooting in Jail for more than 25 years while Opportunist whores Amiches are reaping the fruits of their sacrifices.


Zmeselo
Senior Member+
Posts: 20266
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: A wounded, tegadalay Isaias Afwerqi.

Post by Zmeselo » 21 May 2020, 08:59

Your language gives you away. It's obvious, how you grew up!

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
21 May 2020, 08:44
Zmeselo wrote:
21 May 2020, 08:42
You mom is a hoe!

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
21 May 2020, 08:37
Zmeselo wrote:
21 May 2020, 06:05



My Rashaida outfit will serve a dual purpose this Independence Day... #EritreaAt29 celebrating the diverse people of Eritrea- our 9 ethnic groups contribute 2 our rich cultures & traditions. Happy 29th Independence Anniversary! ርሑስ ቅንያት ናጽነት #CulturalIndependence
(Amb. Sophia Tesfamariam: @stesfamariam)
This amiche opportunist who$&ree is the worst of its kind. To kiss arab arse is One thing but to shove rashid to the throat of the eritrean social fabric is futile attempt of wedi medhin berad and his cohert.
My mom is not like the Mother (medhin berad) you worship and consider him like semi God. 🤣

Zmeselo
Senior Member+
Posts: 20266
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: A wounded, tegadalay Isaias Afwerqi.

Post by Zmeselo » 21 May 2020, 09:09

She's a warrior with a pen, dumbo:

https://stesfamariam.com/2013/10/25/ema ... nd-prizes/

https://www.tesfanews.net/african-union ... americana/

https://www.tesfanews.net/eritrea-resis ... ggression/

https://www.tesfanews.net/meles-zenawis ... he-region/

https://www.tesfanews.net/igad-fast-bec ... -ministry/

https://www.tesfanews.net/eritrea-johnn ... relations/

I could go on & on & on.......

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
21 May 2020, 08:54
Eritrea under the village idiot Wedi Medhin Berad. The people who worked diligently and sacrificed their youth to liberate the country are rooting in Jail for more than 25 years while Opportunist whores Amiches are reaping the fruits of their sacrifices.


Zmeselo
Senior Member+
Posts: 20266
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: A wounded, tegadalay Isaias Afwerqi.

Post by Zmeselo » 21 May 2020, 09:25





Even when Eritrea was in a state of war, it was able 2 plan 4 a potential pandemic in partnership with International orgs. Planning was key in #EritreaFightsCOVID19 & y #EritreaShinesAt29. Leadership is key, 2 planning ahead. No gimmicks, just plain pragmatism

http://documents.worldbank.org/curated/ ... 3-5-18.pdf

(Yafet Z: @ZYafet)
Last edited by Zmeselo on 21 May 2020, 11:11, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+
Posts: 20266
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: A wounded, tegadalay Isaias Afwerqi.

Post by Zmeselo » 21 May 2020, 09:30




Intensive vaccination programmes pursued in Eritrea in the past 29 years were substantially expanded in scope to cover 13 antigens - including for Hepatitis B; Rubella, Meningitis A - while spatial coverage & public access increased ten fold to cover 98% of the entire population.
(Yemane G. Meskel: @hawelti)

Zmeselo
Senior Member+
Posts: 20266
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: A wounded, tegadalay Isaias Afwerqi.

Post by Zmeselo » 21 May 2020, 11:10


Zmeselo
Senior Member+
Posts: 20266
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: A wounded, tegadalay Isaias Afwerqi.

Post by Zmeselo » 21 May 2020, 11:15


Post Reply