Post by Justice Seeker » 19 May 2020, 19:20

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: ንኺድ

Please wait, video is loading...

kebena05

Re: ዋይ ህግደፍ ሲ ኮስታሪቶም ትምጻእ

Post by kebena05 » 19 May 2020, 19:30

Agame Boy
Can't find the dead body of PIA yet? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Meantime, your brothers and sisters are dying like a garbage fly while you Uggume is too busy spreading fake news

Justice Seeker wrote:
19 May 2020, 19:20

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 19 May 2020, 19:42

This Guy We Know Him Cheap Ansceba Guahaf Ga*y Man Descendant Of Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me In Early Immigrant Keren La-Elay & Keren Tahitay, Desperation Make Him Wish The Paradise Eritrea Destruction Through Earthquakes & Cyclone Storms. What A Looser Fake Catholicism Preacher. He Will Die Abroad Before He Set His Qondaff Foot In Paradise Eritrea.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 19 May 2020, 20:06

Justice Seeker wrote:
19 May 2020, 19:20
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: ንኺድ

[facebook]https://www.facebook.com/AnxtsarHgdef/v ... 470375518/[/facebook]
'ሻዕውያስ' ኮስታሪቶም ትምጻእ ክትብላ፡ ቄሮ ብደናጉላ ሃንኲተናኹም በሳብስ ጋዕጋዓት ዓጋመ፡ ተጥፍኣያ ኣዴኹም፡ ፎእ! :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Temt on 19 May 2020, 20:08, edited 2 times in total.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 19 May 2020, 20:06

LOL I am not going to talk about any other Eritreans, but this nut case guy is stupid.
I as an individual, some Eritreans might disagree with me because of the what if factor or the unknown, but I believe what the believers like this nut believe success comes by begging or praying to the stupid called none existing gods, allahs or jesus, mohammed or marry, I believe that the Eritrean people are in a sense or the way he believe are gods, allahs, jesus, Mohammed and marry combined.
The Eritrean people do not expect any blessing or gift from fictional characters. We are people who are capable of cutting mountains and create potable water to our people.
Lol and people say Eritrea has opposing factor such as this dumb [deleted]?
He doubts the existence of those character, he is too damn old and yet he still is expecting honey to drop on his lap from the sky (I don't even know, what sky is. In my eyes there is no sky...it is just an empty space).
You die, you rot in hell like meles or a dog. There is no heaven or hell. Heaven is in Eritrea and hell is in tigray.
What a freaking thing does any one need.
A fuc*ken a*ss wipe jesus to show you a talking snake, a 600 old man to build a wooden boat which houses couple of animals of all species, a fake man splitting our red sea in half?
It never happened and it will never happen.
Any miracle you are witnessing is made of Eritreans.
So, if one has to believe in miracles stop freaking believing what old idiots, who used to walk barefoot, uneducated written false stories and start worshipping and believing in Eritreans.
This guy got to be a filthy, low IQ agame. I refuse to believe there are such gullible Eritreans.....might believe on what he believes due to upbringing or tradition, but I refuse to believe that there are Eritreans who have no doubt about the existence of your a*ss hole gods.
Religion also [deleted].
I will believe in the mother fu**ker god, when people like this dumb as*s get run over by an Indian train hauling 300 cabooses carrying gravel and 1000 passengers on top of the gravel and get wounded and ask the EMT to take them to their worshiping place for prayer healing instead to the emergency rooms (science).
Fu*ck all the gods and fu*ck all the religions.
Eritreans are 'gods' in a sense or as the believers believe is god.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 19 May 2020, 21:39

The 71 year old Tigraway man in the video wearing a TPLF flag colored shirt, and hat to the back like a teenager, sounds very distraught for losing his job due to the Coronavirus, and he seems to find comfort in blaming his misfortune on Eritreans, because that's what the Weyane from Adwa do. My Weyane brother Awash/Justice Seeker has found an ally. 8) 8)

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 19 May 2020, 21:51

Indeed Dumb question, that can come only from Weyanie cadre. But smart answer from a member of the Prosperity Party, Mr. Zadg Abraha!