Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

Happy Eritrea's independence aniversary week my friends.

Post by Cigar » 19 May 2020, 11:45

Eritreans have principles.
Eritreans are immune to miseries. Eritreans never give up untill all Eritreans enemies are destroyed, enve if in a process we get hiccups.
Eritreans, no matter what their internal political views are won't sell Eritrea's dignity, sovereignty.
Said Abeba Haile in her amazing style song.
So, we the Eritreans always advise adversaries aka enemies to respect Eritrea and Eritreans for their sake.
In other words respecting Eritrea and willing to work with Eritrea and Eritreans with honesy have more advantage to them than to Eritrea and Eritreans.

Again, yes my Eritrean friends and Eritreas friends of other nationals.....I say happy Independence anniversary week and I invite you to dance with Abeba's song which can only get mesmerized if you watch all the video. The song has different amazing melodies, specially at the two third of its entirety.
Haters, meantakin hirir bela, specially the filthy agames, who are in their hospice death bed as we speak.

kerenite

Re: Happy Eritrea's independence aniversary week my friends.

Post by kerenite » 19 May 2020, 12:45

Happy independence day eritrea.

Can someone share the lovely song of abrar osman titled werhi ginbot. Hey! I ain't good in uploading songs. Call me fara. Lol

Anyhow, eritrea the land is liberated thanks to our selfless jeganus but SADLY AND UNFORTUNATELY its PEOPLE ARE NOT FREED YET.

Happy independence day.

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 19 May 2020, 13:09

Cigar wrote:
19 May 2020, 11:45
Eritreans are immune to miseries. Eritreans never give up untill all Eritreans enemies are destroyed, enve if in a process we get hiccups.
Eritreans, no matter what their internal political views are won't sell Eritrea's dignity, sovereignty.
So, we the Eritreans always advise adversaries aka enemies to respect Eritrea and Eritreans for their sake.
In other words respecting Eritrea and willing to work with Eritrea and Eritreans with honesy have more advantage to them than to Eritrea and Eritreans.

Again, yes my Eritrean friends and Eritreas friends of other nationals.....I say happy Independence anniversary week and I invite you to dance with Abeba's song which can only get mesmerized if you watch all the video. The song has different amazing melodies, specially at the two third of its entirety.
Haters, meantakin hirir bela, specially the filthy agames, who are in their hospice death bed as we speak.

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 19 May 2020, 13:13

pushkin wrote:
19 May 2020, 13:09

Cigar wrote:
19 May 2020, 11:45

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 19 May 2020, 15:14

Please wait, video is loading...

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 19 May 2020, 15:21

Eritrean Refugees Sue EU for Abetting Forced Labour Back Home

By Dion De Vries*

BRUSSELS (IDN) – A Dutch Foundation of Eritrean refugees, Foundation Human Rights for Eritreans, has filed a lawsuit in the Amsterdam court against the European Union (EU) for its role in financing a road building project in Eritrea that uses forced labour. The Netherlands is host to many Eritrean migrants and pays toward the project as a member of the EU. The Foundation, together with their Dutch Lawyer Emiel Jurjens, demand the EU stops the 80 million euro support to Eritrea...
"ደም ዝተኸፍለሉ ባርነት"
https://www.indepthnews.net/index.php/s ... -back-home

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 19 May 2020, 15:38

kerenite wrote:
19 May 2020, 12:45
Happy independence day eritrea.

Can someone share the lovely song of abrar osman titled werhi ginbot. Hey! I ain't good in uploading songs. Call me fara. Lol

Anyhow, eritrea the land is liberated thanks to our selfless jeganus but SADLY AND UNFORTUNATELY its PEOPLE ARE NOT FREED YET.

Happy independence day.
It must be an ancient song not to be found in youtube..but settle with this Abrar song. Hdmona. There is some nostalgia in the song.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 19 May 2020, 16:30

To all Eritreans and our Ethiopian brothers and sisters. Enjoy this music:

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 19 May 2020, 17:07

The Ethiopians have already figured out who the savage Agame, wedi komarit, is and who the victimized Eritrean people are.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 19 May 2020, 17:42

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 20 May 2020, 15:51

wegri

Post by wegri » 20 May 2020, 17:02

Happy 29th Eritrea Independence Day!

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 20 May 2020, 18:42