Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
TGAA
Member+

Re: The nonsense said by Abiy Ahmed and the idiots in the army

Post by TGAA » 18 May 2020, 07:41

You Arab lap dancer give me one war Egypt fought and won.all the war it fought and the land it lost got it back glueing it's lips on Isreal's shoes. Egypt it fly's it's plane let alone bomb it,it loses Abay for good. Ethiopia can cut off the tributary rivers at fraction of the dam cost. If it tries to fight on Ethiopian ground it will be Pharaoh size debacle. Lap dance kafir.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 18 May 2020, 08:32

IntelReport

even mengistu haile mariam had million of army with Russian supplies.. but we lost the war.. war is not the answer for Egypt and Ethiopian conflict ..

even Dr. Abiy if he could have ready one million army why telling Egypt.///had he said we Ethiopians love Egypt people .. we will never rise our hand on Egypt ...and if dr. Abiy said, i wish i open my heart and show my Egyptian brother and sister that i have no hate inside my heart toward you..beside love and respect...

if Egypt send one million army to attack Ethiopia.. we will welcome them with open arm and invite them to our home as our gust and feed them and give them land to farm and build their house and live among us.. they can have Nile water as much as they want they can drink it as their heart content

if u want to be more dramatic

if Egypt send for second time one million Egyptian army then we will give them one million of our daughter for marriage for one million Egyptian youth army to marry Ethiopian daughter and join us with blood .. we already joined with water now we will join with blood...

all i want to say to Egyptian people they should have build Nile dam inside Ethiopia because the Nile dam benefit Egyptian people more then Ethiopians

here are few benefit that Egypt get from Nile dam

1. regulated water year round
2. flood control
3. increased water volume , because of less evaporation
4. when Ethiopian people get hydro power they will stop cutting tree for cooking this lead to more rain .. more rain in Ethiopia is good news to Egypt

5. when Ethiopia produce 6Gmg watt power and sale 1000 mg watt power for Egypt , Egypt will get cheap power to run their industries .. and stop buying oil from outside to run their gas burning power station

the list is long..

my Eritrean buddy you insisted i improve my English .. so to make u happy i corrected some of my mistake .. this show when you advice me i listen .. unlike Eritrean i dont become defensive
Last edited by Ethoash on 18 May 2020, 10:39, edited 1 time in total.

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 18 May 2020, 10:10

Etho-trash woke up this morning thinking should sharpen her fendadaw agamegna/ English. she is putting her two cents in every issue and thread like she is an expert. Trash, stick to your agamegna people do not comprehend what you are writing supposedly English. come back in two years . I guarantee you be better with your English so long you do not stop practicing.