Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Blue_Addis

Re: Why Abay river needs to be diverted through Assab and empty out in the red sea

Post by Blue_Addis » 18 May 2020, 06:49

:lol: Can salty water be used for agriculture? Think before you sink.

Cigar

Re: Why Abay river needs to be diverted through Assab and empty out in the red sea

Post by Cigar » 18 May 2020, 09:35

Both of you are idiots.
Specially the second guy who said Nile river is salty.
But we the Eritreans always say that we don't give what is ours and we do not want what is not ours.
Go dig your crap and send the international owned Nile river towards the Sudan, Kenya, Djibutti or Somalia if you are capable.
Mission impossible. Egypt has you by the throat.
Again mobile rivers, winds, hurricanes, tsunamis, locust invasions, earth quakes.....are never owned by countries of origin. Those are nature's phenomenas you dumb as*s.
Sit and talk and solve the problem with those countries which are affected by them.
No other solution.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 18 May 2020, 09:50

Cigar wrote:
18 May 2020, 09:35
Both of you are idiots.
Cogar.

i click in to see if u have intelligent thing to say. guess what u r the old idiot .. Ato Blue_Addis, right if Nile river directed to Read sea.. as soon as the Nile water touch Afar land it become salty water .. that is what Ato Blue_Addis saying .. he did not mean Nile river is salty.. beside for Afar salty water is much more better then no water..

about the idea of redirecting Nile river to Redsea..trigger when Egypt start war and bomb Nile dam all beat will be off at that time.. and Ethiopia would be free to do whatever she want on Nile dam... but the job is impossible to dig 1000 km but i have simple doable solution somehow to stop Nile dam

Nile have 100 tributary river inside Ethiopia .. so if Ethiopia block all tributary river by building dam it will kill Nile river.. but there is even better way just pour stone on the tributary river the water pass but the top soil remain behind this checkdam this means pure water will go to Egypt and we keep our top soil..

we r not even limited with this we will plant tree and grass this also stop the top soil from going to Egypt.. the pure water they can have it because without the Nile water going to Egypt we have no rain.. i know u have no education to understand water cycle so next time i will explain to u.. otherwise this would be too much for you to handle..

God give power to Ethiopia we can stop Nile river if we want..

we can build 1000 of checkdam like this in our tributary river .. how in hell Egypt going to bomb all those checkdam.. we can kneel them down without war... all they have to do is start the war and we will finish it..
Last edited by Ethoash on 18 May 2020, 10:47, edited 1 time in total.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 18 May 2020, 11:00

Ethoasss wrote:
14 Jan 1975, 21:23
Cigar wrote:
18 May 2020, 09:35
Both of you are idiots.
Cogar.

we r not even limited with this we will plant tree and grass this also stop the top soil from going to Egypt.. the pure water they can have it because without the Nile water going to Egypt we have no rain.. i know u have no education to understand water cycle so next time i will explain to u.. otherwise this would be too much for you to handle..

God give power to Ethiopia we can stop Nile river if we want..

we can build 1000 of checkdam like this in our tributary river .. how in hell Egypt going to bomb all those checkdam.. we can kneel them down without war... all they have to do is start the war and we will finish it..
Simple :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 18 May 2020, 11:08

There it is the etho-trash. Like a toilet fly sticking her 2 cents in issues that she has no knowledge of . someone tell her her lwach lwach expertise has no merit here. get the foock out her with your agamegna English. as the intelreport goes, He is trying to appear " knows it all" . please read and learn before you start scribbling some crap for crapping sake. Diverting Abay will take longer than building the pyramids and would require more resources and human lives let alone your country, entire Africa could afford.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 18 May 2020, 11:26

lil kogne wrote:
18 May 2020, 11:08
There it is the etho-trash. Like a toilet fly sticking her 2 cents in issues that she has no knowledge of . someone tell her her lwach lwach expertise has no merit here. get the foock out her with your agamegna English. as the intelreport goes, He is trying to appear " knows it all" . please read and learn before you start scribbling some crap for crapping sake. Diverting Abay will take longer than building the pyramids and would require more resources and human lives let alone your country, entire Africa could afford.

Dear lil kogne

we cut from different cloth .. we dont have vocable for impossible... first understand what i am telling we r not building big dam we builidng stone dam that doesnt required cement on each Nile tributary river .. if u dont understand the meaning of tributary river pls google.. one million farmers will not rise gun but stone to dam Nile tributary river at first round we will stop the top soil second round if Egypt behave idiot we will block the water diverted 100 tributary river and use it for our own irrigation ... i dont know why Eritrean r standing up for Egypt.. we r the one who feeding u at Refugee camp in Golden state..

if u dont still understand what i am saying why not watch the video that i posted above .. this is my last reply to u.. u people are waste to me..

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 18 May 2020, 11:35

Nobody is standing for Egypt. get the facts straight. Me as individual, I believe Ethiopia has every right to use the nile river as she se it fit. that being said, it does not mean to block entirety of the river to deprive the people who depend their lives on its down flow. The point of argument is, diverting it to Asab. This is the sticking point and the impossible thought.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 18 May 2020, 12:04

lil kogne wrote:
18 May 2020, 11:35
Nobody is standing for Egypt. get the facts straight. Me as individual, I believe Ethiopia has every right to use the nile river as she se it fit. that being said, it does not mean to block entirety of the river to deprive the people who depend their lives on its down flow. The point of argument is, diverting it to Asab. This is the sticking point and the impossible thought.
r u stupid no body said we going to divert the river.. we said we going to divert the river if Egypt bomb us.

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 18 May 2020, 12:16

The stupid here is you and the one who brought the idea of diverting the Nile. Read the thread from the beginning. I know you're challenged in your understanding the language. It takes time, read and re-read before placing your argument forward. And asking me if I'm stupid? Hmmmm, let me respond candidly. I guess I am when I am trying to reason with an illiterate.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 18 May 2020, 12:29

lil kogne wrote:
18 May 2020, 12:16
The stupid here is you and the one who brought the idea of diverting the Nile. Read the thread from the beginning. I know you're challenged in your understanding the language. It takes time, read and re-read before placing your argument forward. And asking me if I'm stupid? Hmmmm, let me respond candidly. I guess I am when I am trying to reason with an illiterate.
The title......Why Abay river needs to be diverted through Assab and empty out in the red sea

you need background why this intelligent Ethiopian saying .. the Back ground is Egypt aggravation

we dont need one million army we need one million farmers with stone to build checkdam to block top soil at first wave aggravation
second round aggravation we will build stone dam that prevent the water to go to Egypt .. this way in just few day we will kneel down Egypt they have Redsea and other water resource they can use.. i know u will tell me it is salty water how about Saudi without water survived.

Afdeyu

Post by Afdeyu » 18 May 2020, 12:33

Go for it & good luck!
I see it more flowing to the 125 meters below sea level of denekil depression (Daily temp close to 100 degrees F) and that’ll take years to fill or never get filled due to evaporations. If it fills it’ll overflow to Djibouti than to Eritrean mountainous areas.
The evaporation rate would be high and rains into the horn Africa and Yemen possibly Saudi
As an Eritrean I wish you all the success in your vision. I would love to see a water body border between our countries. One of the best ideas I have Heard is to flood the danakili depression from the Red Sea. Eritrea can build a hydo dam that can generate thousands of MW power and flooding the denakil would evaporate the water generating rain across the horn nations. Win-win at its best.
For more read article by Dr hosanna Solomon: natural dam of Eritrea

IntelReport wrote:
18 May 2020, 06:10
Ethiopia must raise 100,000 workers and dig up a new river path along Amhara region - Afar and then through Assab finally emptying out at the red sea. How this benefits Ethiopia and Eritreans?

1. More farm water in Amhara region and Afar region
2. The Eritreans can use some of the water that crosses their borders to farm

It won't take more than 5 years according to my estimation

We need to call upon the engineers
We need to call upon the diggers
We need to buy the equipment in mass

Ethiopia must divert the Abay river

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 18 May 2020, 12:40

Afdeyu wrote:
18 May 2020, 12:33
Go for it & good luck!
I see it more flowing to the 125 meters below sea level of denekil depression (Daily temp close to 100 degrees F) and that’ll take years to fill or

why Eritrean people r lazy people .. they have no ball left .. all their manhood cut off by ISISSI AWARKI And Arab ..

Afdeyu

Post by Afdeyu » 18 May 2020, 12:49

It’s not that ...you’re wrong. We just still believe tplf is a lethal enemy more than the dictatorship. Dictatorship doesn’t kill nations and it’s temporary, but mortal evil enemy like tplf is dangerous.
It’s all about priorities :lol: you know what I mean.

Ethoash wrote:
18 May 2020, 12:40
Afdeyu wrote:
18 May 2020, 12:33
Go for it & good luck!
I see it more flowing to the 125 meters below sea level of denekil depression (Daily temp close to 100 degrees F) and that’ll take years to fill or

why Eritrean people r lazy people .. they have no ball left .. all their manhood cut off by ISISSI AWARKI And Arab ..

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 18 May 2020, 12:57

Well I rest my case. I would not respond or open any thread posted by this imbecile any longer. I have seen his responses to a post by more or less intelligent characters on this forum and I was dumb founded by his reasoning. now he is telling my that the thread does not say we'll divert Abay to Asab. He says, It does not say that, it say if Egypt. The thread hints clearly why it needs and that is intent. You dumb a$$. "you need background why this intelligent Ethiopian saying .. the Back ground is Egypt aggravation." Ethiopian intelligent my foot. like you hinted earlier mother fooker, we are absolutely cut from different cloth unlike you and your intelligent Ethiopian. I guess you would not understand squat unless someone talk to you in terms of food. starving Marvin.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 19 May 2020, 07:09

lil kogne wrote:
18 May 2020, 12:57
Well I rest my case. I would not respond or open any thread posted by this imbecile any longer.

this is video show the making of Panama Canal.. if someone told u some 100 years ago .. we going to left the boat using water and cross the panama.. if u r an Eritrea u will say that is crazy.. but if u r an Ethiopian u say let us do it..

if someone told u 100 years ago we going to fight and win over Italy at Adaw... if u R an Eritrean u will say .. hell no .. if u r an Ethiopia u say let us do it..

if someone told u 8 years ago let us build Nile dam.. if u r an Eritrea u will say Egypt interest come first .. if u r an Ethiopian u will say no question let us do it...

Ethiopia are not Eritrea they dont have salve mentality...they will fk u up if u come with evil Intentions but if u come with good Intentions they r the most welcoming people on earth.. just look how the Golden welcome the Eritrean refugee.. even so the Eritreans have evil Intentions toward the golden.. the golden know this but they have mercy too..

about the title of the blog is very simple .. u said u know English then u should have understand background history. why in hell Ethiopia wasting billion of dollar to divert Nile river if Egypt were nice to us.. why harm them ? if no need to harm them .. but if Egypt bomb Nile dam we have no choice but to divert the Nile ...

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 19 May 2020, 08:15

IntelReport wrote:
18 May 2020, 06:10
Ethiopia must raise 100,000 workers and dig up a new river path along Amhara region - Afar and then through Assab finally emptying out at the red sea. How this benefits Ethiopia and Eritreans?

1. More farm water in Amhara region and Afar region
2. The Eritreans can use some of the water that crosses their borders to farm

We need to call upon the engineers
We need to call upon the diggers
We need to buy the equipment in mass

Ethiopia must divert the Abay river
That was the smart you said.