Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sebdoyeley
Member+

have the lion of Nakfa kept in dark the whole world about the exact number of Eritrean population?

Post by sebdoyeley » 17 May 2020, 02:40

where ever the lion of Nakfa asked about the Eritrean population all his Answers are probably 3 million, and no one has put close a look into it, simply the whole world bought it, they are right to believe him, b/c in our close neighbor any new and old born child used as a begging mechanism by the Elite for profit in UNHCR, a cash cow if you will.
if today an agame gets birth her child must be registered in a red cross under the safety net program, so the west has very waterproof tight data in this Area with help of safety net in exchange for expired Canada wheat.

so who would guess that the Eritrean authority would hide their true population, while in nearby used as a cash cow for the elites, all we can think is how confusing it must be.

But the C.I.A is hard to fool,
one American journalist came to Asmara and got time with the President and with a smile started his interview," we have met before in New York in 1991, I hope you remember me, you haven`t changed, he added.
If you remember, my first question was about the size of the Eritrean population and if I am not mistaken, you told me that they are 3 million, and I would like to start with the same question even now, I have checked my self before I came here but I found quite an unrealistic.

last time I check this week before I boarded to here in the UN registration and still the Eritrean population is 3 million. we thought we have a good statistics in the Horn of Africa but what I read is quite different.

we believe the horn of Africa was and still is blessed with children even without going far in Tigray women can give birth 2 , 3 times a year, how come in Eritrea not so much for 30 years the same number, it should be maximum 12 million minimum 8 or 9 million.

we can discuss the genetic makeup between you to but my best guess must be not that different, so why is that your population didn`t increase or decrease while in Tigrai quadruple?

the president said " get out" and told his aid if the journalist doesn`t get airline today, ride him on donkey take him to the border.
whether it is true or not, I can`t tell, but this is what I heard. :lol: :lol:

justo

Re: have the lion of Nakfa kept in dark the whole world about the exact number of Eritrean population?

Post by justo » 17 May 2020, 03:48

sebdoyeley wrote:
17 May 2020, 02:40
where ever the lion of Nakfa asked about the Eritrean population all his Answers are probably 3 million, and no one has put close a look into it, simply the whole world bought it, they are right to believe him, b/c in our close neighbor any new and old born child used as a begging mechanism by the Elite for profit in UNHCR, a cash cow if you will.

You're trying to imitate the witty Digital woyane.
Everybody knows DW is Eritrean, but in clever witty ways he brings to our attention important things.
Go to viewtopic.php?f=2&t=215130#p1040356
to see what I mean.

You on the other hand have fooled only one person called Hawzen, and unlike DW you're not funny, so give it up.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: have the lion of Nakfa kept in dark the whole world about the exact number of Eritrean population?

Post by sebdoyeley » 17 May 2020, 04:00

justo wrote:
17 May 2020, 03:48
sebdoyeley wrote:

Everybody knows DW is Eritrean, but in clever witty ways he brings to our attention important things.
to see what I mean.

You on the other hand have fooled only one person called Hawzen, and unlike DW you're not funny, so give it up.
Idiot one ball Justo, I am not trying to be funny, I am being realistic. how one country population have been the same for 30 years 3 million.
About Hawzen, Hawzen and I from the same village Abi Adi close to werdu Hawzen :lol: :lol:

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 17 May 2020, 04:23

sebdoyeley wrote:
17 May 2020, 04:00
justo wrote:
17 May 2020, 03:48
sebdoyeley wrote:

to see what I mean.

Idiot one ball Justo, I am not trying to be funny, I am being realistic. how one country population have been the same for 30 years 3 million.
About Hawzen, Hawzen and I from the same village Abi Adi close to werdu Hawzen :lol: :lol:
but seriously Justo, did you find your lost ball?

justo

Post by justo » 17 May 2020, 12:38

sebdoyeley wrote:
17 May 2020, 11:38
have yousay
Eritrea has bro digital woyane (DW), pretending to be Tigrian, scoring scorching goals on the woyane, entertaining us with his witty comments

Tigrai has Sebdoyeley, pretending to be Eritrean, boring everybody including Tigrians, except for one guy

So there is no match between you and DW
So give it up, sebdoyeley

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 17 May 2020, 12:56

justo wrote:
17 May 2020, 12:38
sebdoyeley wrote:
17 May 2020, 11:38
have yousay
Eritrea has bro digital woyane (DW), pretending to be Tigrian, scoring scorching goals on the woyane, entertaining us with his witty comments

Tigrai has Sebdoyeley, pretending to be Eritrean, boring everybody including Tigrians, except for one guy

So there is no match between you and DW
So give it up, sebdoyeley
shshshshshshsh let the people with balls talk.

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 17 May 2020, 13:27

When the UN put the Eritrean population at 4.5 million in July 1992, the Ethiopian population was 62 million; although the Eritrean population has grown faster than the Ethiopian due to low death rate and people live longer than any of the east African countries, while Ethiopia has suffered multiple natural and human catastrophic since, now the UN says the Ethiopian population has grew to 110 million people but couldn't give an exact figure for Eritrea since the gov't has kept the UN out in the dark. Assuming both the Ethiopian and Eritrean population has grew in the same speed, today, Eritrea's population would be anywhere between 8 million to 10 millionn.
sebdoyeley wrote:
if today an agame gets birth her child must be registered in a red cross under the safety net program, so the west has very waterproof tight data in this Area with help of safety net in exchange for expired Canada wheat.

so who would guess that the Eritrean authority would hide their true population, while in nearby used as a cash cow for the elites, all we can think is how confusing it must be.

one American journalist came to Asmara and got time with the President and with a smile started his interview," we have met before in New York in 1991, I hope you remember me, you haven`t changed, he added.
If you remember, my first question was about the size of the Eritrean population and if I am not mistaken, you told me that they are 3 million, and I would like to start with the same question even now, I have checked my self before I came here but I found quite an unrealistic.

last time I check this week before I boarded to here in the UN registration and still the Eritrean population is 3 million. we thought we have a good statistics in the Horn of Africa but what I read is quite different.

we believe the horn of Africa was and still is blessed with children even without going far in Tigray women can give birth 2 , 3 times a year, how come in Eritrea not so much for 30 years the same number, it should be maximum 12 million minimum 8 or 9 million.

we can discuss the genetic makeup between you to but my best guess must be not that different, so why is that your population didn`t increase or decrease while in Tigrai quadruple?

the president said " get out" and told his aid if the journalist doesn`t get airline today, ride him on donkey take him to the border.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 17 May 2020, 13:42

kebena05 wrote:
17 May 2020, 13:27
When the UN put the Eritrean population at 4.5 million in July 1992, the Ethiopian population was 62 million; although the Eritrean population has grown faster than the Ethiopian due to low death rate and people live longer than any of the east African countries, while Ethiopia has suffered multiple natural and human catastrophic since, now the UN says the Ethiopian population has grew to 110 million people but couldn't give an exact figure for Eritrea since the gov't has kept the UN out in the dark. Assuming both the Ethiopian and Eritrean population has grew in the same speed, today, Eritrea's population would be anywhere between 8 million to 10 millionn.
sebdoyeley wrote:

Exactly brother Kebena05, I think the Ethiopian elite manipulate the population for their own need most probably for the expired Canadian wheat.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 17 May 2020, 14:06

the agame are doped, they let to believe that Eritrea is a country with 3 million population every year 5000 immigrate out of Eritrea, so in the agame mind, the current Eritrean population is around 1,5 million hahahhaahha negere agame