Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

My advice to Mengisti Tigray and Debretsion moving forward???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 15 May 2020, 00:21

Ferahsya Aserte Betru

Woyane made a bold and historical decision to hold election regardless and the entire Tigray people are behind the decision and ready to defend it as we did it for centuries. Now Debretsion does not need to come out and talk about election over and over on TV, it shows, you are bothered than them and the more you talk the more you lose your integrity and the opponents will not take you seriously and the other most important is ethnics will not rally with you either, just like diminishing return, that is the more you talk about election the desire return will reduce every time you show up on TV and talk about election.

Debretsion job at this hour should be:

1. Give an official office for Seye, General Tsadkan, General Samora and General Abebe to head all Tigray arm forces and security matters and they should be briefed every information gathered and let them make decision based the information and Tigray will be under their control security and military matters and they should brief you what they heard and what should be done on daily basis. I liked what Seye, Tsadkan and Samora said this week and they should have a formal office and responsibility. This time anyone wants to work is not going for power and profit but to serve Tigray the way all of you did during the struggle and all Tigrayans should be participants regardless parties and other ideologies differences.

2. Debretsion must call all retired generals and below them and assign them to organize Kunama Tigray, Saho Tigray, Afar Tigray and Agew from part of Abergele and arm them and train them to organize the Kunama from the other side, Saho from the other side and Afar from the other side, they are the most crucial for the next war if war breaks between Tigray and Eritrea and Amhara. Never ever sit back and wait for the event to arrive and run around to do the above. This is the biggest weakness I detected from Woyane for the last 20 years, put things in place assuming events will happen or take place and then you are ready how to counter it , if the projected event does not happen then the cost is very minimal but if you do not prepare and have defined strategy and events take place then you run around to do the above, the cost is three times and the effectiveness is meaningless but when you prepare ahead of time with minimal cost then the out come is huger favorable to your like and you win.

3. Mengisti Tigray must set a goal if Tigray goes to war against Eritrea and Amhara. For Eritrea Tigray must dismantle Eritrea by ethnic and let the divided ethics join including Tigray ethnic from north Tigray and Tigray must control Bahri Tigray. For Tigre, Beja and Benaemire Tigray should consult with them and Sudan, if they want to join Sudan then Tigray must do everything to join Sudan but Sudan must involve in the up coming war with Eritrea and Amhara, we need Sudan to deploy it army in north Gonder to move in to Gonder city to help the Qimant and west of Eritrea to bring Tigre, Beja and Benaemire. Sudan is the critical part of the equation to redraw the new map of new nation in the Horn of Africa. It is also critical for Sudan and Egypt about water flow, Sudan must help Tigray to bring Agew Qimant and Beneshangule and Afar in the new nation and they can control the water for generations to come and Sudan and Egypt with their Arab league must join Tigray effort to win the war and redraw the new map favorable for all parties involved.

Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 15 May 2020, 00:37, edited 1 time in total.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: My advice to Mengisti Tigray and Debretsion moving forward???

Post by Fed_Up » 15 May 2020, 00:28

If Depretsion is listening to your type of idiot agamewoch, the judgment day is coming near to every agamewoch door. Just give us excuses so we will consider as making our day.
Last edited by Fed_Up on 15 May 2020, 23:25, edited 1 time in total.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 15 May 2020, 00:35

The other fourth agenda of Debretsion is bring Seyoum Mestfin, Abadi Zemo, Berhane Gebrekirstos and other foreign diplomat veterans to be give another office in charge of foreign affairs to do talk their old friend countries to be behind Tigray war effort and they should do some travels and must report to office daily and have open communication between Debretsion office, Security and militray leaders of Seye group and foreign affairs Seyoum group.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 15 May 2020, 00:51

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
15 May 2020, 00:35
The other fourth agenda of Debretsion is bring Seyoum Mestfin, Abadi Zemo, Berhane Gebrekirstos and other foreign diplomat veterans to be give another office in charge of foreign affairs to do talk their old friend countries to be behind Tigray war effort and they should do some travels and must report to office daily and have open communication between Debretsion office, Security and militray leaders of Seye group and foreign affairs Seyoum group.
it was you Halafi, when I was heading home from my job, I saw a necked older guy passed me on the street, I kept saying, I know this man, but I couldn`t remember you. now I get it, Here you are as clear as a day an insane man who owns an imaginary mechanized Birged, and operate war in his head no bloodshed at the End.
I love you battle anyway no one is hurt, no equipment been destroyed. :P :P

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 15 May 2020, 00:56

Halafi, it seems you are going to your grave without understanding Ethiopian politics. Having an election in Tigray when the rest of Ethiopia decided to opt out is the worst political move to be made. The Ethiopian government does not acknowledge such an election happened. Most importantly, the great majority of Ethiopians detest a tiny minority of Ethiopians’ determination to act against the wishes of the majority of Ethiopians.
Halafi, you operate with the 1983 political mentality. Then, the TPLF was in control. Then the TPLF was in position to breed lackeys.
Today, Ethiopia is totally different. It is not TPLF that charts the Ethiopian politics, rather, it is the Ethiopia people. Debretsion is probably the best rational leader to lead Tigray now.
Ethiopia had been through her trying time. The ethnic politics that agitates one ethnic group against another is an ancient, backward politics. It failed miserably. If you think even for a second it will still have a future in Ethiopian politics, it is time to examine your brain. Time to check in to the nearest brain doctor ‘s office.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 15 May 2020, 01:00

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
15 May 2020, 00:56
Halafi, it seems you are going to your grave without understanding Ethiopian politics. Having an election in Tigray when the rest of Ethiopia decided to opt out is the worst political move to be made. The Ethiopian government does not acknowledge such an election happened. Most importantly, the great majority of Ethiopians detest a tiny minority of Ethiopians’ determination to act against the wishes of the majority of Ethiopians.
Halafi, you operate with the 1983 political mentality. Then, the TPLF was in control. Then the TPLF was in position to breed lackeys.
Today, Ethiopia is totally different. It is not TPLF that charts the Ethiopian politics, rather, it is the Ethiopia people. Debretsion is probably the best rational leader to lead Tigray now.
Ethiopia had been through her trying time. The ethnic politics that agitates one ethnic group against another is an ancient, backward politics. It failed miserably. If you think even for a second it will still have a future in Ethiopian politics, it is time to examine your brain. Time to check in to the nearest brain doctor ‘s office.
Why should I know about qoshasha Ethiopia, my grandparents never knew the name of Ethiopia, they never mentioned Ethiopia, never existed Ethiopia during their time and their children should follow their ancestral root than the Metet Menelik Gojo???

Afdeyu

Post by Afdeyu » 15 May 2020, 10:54

:lol: :lol: Tigray diplomats travel
How are they going to do that encircled or caged day Dreamer... Sium mesfin :roll: take transit in Addis or Asmara??? :lol:
You are surrounded and there’ll be no war... you’ll just get suffocated and hungry in your cave called Tigray and you’ll surrender because you’ll need some air and food starving Marvin... the signs this strategy is working...are exodus of Tigray youth more to come...No need for war
No war no peace some evil scheme you concocted for your neighbor is back on your now... karma is fair

Halafi Mengedi wrote:

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 15 May 2020, 13:23

If it was true you would not let me know ahead of time since your dream is to happen that. Think about yourself than others, Tigrayans are busy thinking about Tigray only.

Afdeyu wrote:
15 May 2020, 10:54
:lol: :lol: Tigray diplomats travel
How are they going to do that encircled or caged day Dreamer... Sium mesfin :roll: take transit in Addis or Asmara??? :lol:
You are surrounded and there’ll be no war... you’ll just get suffocated and hungry in your cave called Tigray and you’ll surrender because you’ll need some air and food starving Marvin... the signs this strategy is working...are exodus of Tigray youth more to come...No need for war
No war no peace some evil scheme you concocted for your neighbor is back on your now... karma is fair

Halafi Mengedi wrote:

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 15 May 2020, 23:10

The advantage to organizing and arming the Kunama, Saho and Afar of Tigray is they can attract the other side of Kunama, Saho and Afar to organize and unite force and then call the three ethnics to defect from Issayas army and join their respective ethnic and the same for Tigre, Beja and Benaemire and Billen. They are thousands of north Tigray ex-military armed and mobilized to call their ethnic to switch side and fight against Issayas families.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 16 May 2020, 09:23

The only thing Abiy can do is to block Bir circulation and block annual budget. Mengisti Tigray should get ready to reintroduce and print Batira our old currency and all Bir holders should convert them to Batira in Tigray and allocate your own budget and Tigray use our own forefathers currency Batira. There will be huge and huge advantage for Tigray to introduce Batira currency and collect all Bir holders Tigrayans and substitute to Batira and keep all Birs in Mengisti Tigray treasury department. I cannot disclose the biggest advantage for Mengisti Tigray to introduce Batira and collect all Birs.

Afdeyu

Post by Afdeyu » 17 May 2020, 11:05

Aite Halafi
You said this above “ Tigrayans are busy thinking about Tigray only.”
Look what you dreaming about your neighbor below. Dreaming evil on others comes back and bites you back harder... if you stick to your saying above only thinking for your Tigray, but not planning evil on your neighbors...peace will come to the neighborhood. If not we’re stuck with you as neighbors and will destroy you to the point you are irrelevant...just a barking toothless neighbor that we’ve to ignore (almost there).

Think about it Halafi for once think positive and wish good things for your neighbors. Good things will come to you.
Just imagine if your tplf spent the last 20 yrs to mend relationship with the Eritrean people instead of trying to destroy Eritrea. Both sides would be better off...
This destroy each other among Tigrinya speakers must stop for the common good...
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
15 May 2020, 23:10
The advantage to organizing and arming the Kunama, Saho and Afar of Tigray is they can attract the other side of Kunama, Saho and Afar to organize and unite force and then call the three ethnics to defect from Issayas army and join their respective ethnic and the same for Tigre, Beja and Benaemire and Billen. They are thousands of north Tigray ex-military armed and mobilized to call their ethnic to switch side and fight against Issayas families.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 17 May 2020, 12:37

You are just talking to yourself, Tigray never bothered you or threaten you but you invaded us bombed our kids now you are doing everything to destroy Tigray despite Tigray gave you billions of bir for free. Now the entire Tigray understand you and it will be a changing game once for all.
Afdeyu wrote:
17 May 2020, 11:05
Aite Halafi
You said this above “ Tigrayans are busy thinking about Tigray only.”
Look what you dreaming about your neighbor below. Dreaming evil on others comes back and bites you back harder... if you stick to your saying above only thinking for your Tigray, but not planning evil on your neighbors...peace will come to the neighborhood. If not we’re stuck with you as neighbors and will destroy you to the point you are irrelevant...just a barking toothless neighbor that we’ve to ignore (almost there).

Think about it Halafi for once think positive and wish good things for your neighbors. Good things will come to you.
Just imagine if your tplf spent the last 20 yrs to mend relationship with the Eritrean people instead of trying to destroy Eritrea. Both sides would be better off...
This destroy each other among Tigrinya speakers must stop for the common good...
Halafi Mengedi wrote:

tlel

Post by tlel » 17 May 2020, 13:44

I never understood why Halafi quotes. He is giving you idiots a clue. Halafi is an agent that is enemy of Eritrea, Ethiopia and Tigray. He wants war in this region , regardless who he is. No one ever asks why this evil is quoting. It is actually boring when others come with another same argument against what he is saying. Halafi says what he says because he is transferring this message against Ethiopia or even Eritrea from his masters. Wake up sim wits. You and respevtive governments are making population asleep. Pay attention of also Sudan alliance. Ethiopia especially is trusting Shabo /Writer and, putting all her eggs in one basket.

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 17 May 2020, 13:52

Poor Ayte Adgi
Always want someone else to fight and die for you while you coward TPLFiet hide behind. No more, 100,000 plus ፈንጂ ረጋጭ. You are going to fight the mighty Shaebia by yourself this time and see if you last even a half day. No more hugging the Ethiopian flag would raise up Ethiopians again, they know now that your scammed them in the past, you never had a love for their fla
g and never will.
Halafi Mengedi wrote: