Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawzen
Member+

King Menelik and Agame lol

Post by Hawzen » 14 May 2020, 18:36

Do you know that the main reason agames hate King Menelik so much is because agames claim that the king separated agames from their "beloved Tigrigna brothers and sisters" by selling Eritrea to Italian colonizers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ????

I have to confess...I don't know about you :mrgreen: but I am extremely touched by agames love and caring on "their Eritrean brothers" and I can't control my emotions :cry: :cry: :cry:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Temt
Member+

Re: King Menelik and Agame lol

Post by Temt » 14 May 2020, 18:52

present wrote:
14 May 2020, 18:46
I heard that this Tigraway king had a male lover that he kept on in closet. Tegarus, since you never lie, especially those types, like 'present' aka absent, please confirm. Thanks

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 14 May 2020, 23:38

Hawzen wrote:
14 May 2020, 18:36
Do you know that the main reason agames hate King Menelik so much is because agames claim that the king separated agames from their "beloved Tigrigna brothers and sisters" by selling Eritrea to Italian colonizers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ????

I have to confess...I don't know about you :mrgreen: but I am extremely touched by agames love and caring on "their Eritrean brothers" and I can't control my emotions :cry: :cry: :cry:

Dedebit is always dedeb
As much as it is hard to accept by those who believe in Menelik, it is because of Menelik's decision that Ethiopia is a land locked country today:
1. Menelik leased Djibouti to France for 100 years in exchange for railway from Djibouti to Addis. Djibouti got independence in 1969 E.C (1977), killing the chance of reuniting with Ethiopia after the end of the lease time.
2. Menelik left today's Eritrea under the control of Italy, after the Italians were defeated in the battle of adwa.
Not sure how you can celebrate losing part of your country to another country year after year. What the battle of adwa attained was stopping the advance of the Italian army from controlling the rest of Ethiopia.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 15 May 2020, 00:11

Yes Menelik was Perfect like all men he did mistakes like not including Assab region into Ethiopia. But we can also talk about how Meles Zenawi by purpose landlocked Ethiopia, and when Amhara politicians criticized the independence of Eritrea (assab) our coast Meles zenawi Sent them to prison, Midget meles zenawi gave away our coast (assab) not Menelik

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 15 May 2020, 03:54

present wrote:
15 May 2020, 00:44
Minilk didn't want you evil people to mixed with Ethiopians. I am glad he did that. We know why he did that now!

He also knows you have been slaves for 400 years before he was the king. He knew you ascaris would bring bad culture to Ethiopians so he blocked your as's :lol: he grew up in Gonder, he knew you evil people very well!

Viva my king!!

banebris2013 wrote:
14 May 2020, 23:38
Hawzen wrote:

Dedebit is always dedeb
As much as it is hard to accept by those who believe in Menelik, it is because of Menelik's decision that Ethiopia is a land locked country today:
1. Menelik leased Djibouti to France for 100 years in exchange for railway from Djibouti to Addis. Djibouti got independence in 1969 E.C (1977), killing the chance of reuniting with Ethiopia after the end of the lease time.
2. Menelik left today's Eritrea under the control of Italy, after the Italians were defeated in the battle of adwa.
Not sure how you can celebrate losing part of your country to another country year after year. What the battle of adwa attained was stopping the advance of the Italian army from controlling the rest of Ethiopia.
You are yet to have sufficiently developed brain to grasp such topic. Stay at your level. where you repeat Ascari million times. Come back when you mature.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 15 May 2020, 07:16

Hawzen wrote:

Dedebit is always dedeb

Don't confuse or mix the current woyane cxxunts with 18th century tigrians. The current One are infested with low self esteem and inferior complex while tigrian of the 18th century were very proud, warrior minded People who saw themselves as the mirror and the reflection of their creature.

If you take a ride to massawa from Asmara, before you reach the port city, you encounter Dogoli. On the top of the hill, There is a monument which was raised by the Italian government in memory to the italian soldiers who died to conquer our land. How ever, either because lack of interest from the authorities or deliberate attempt to erase history, There is no monument for the brave men who were martyred to defend the land.

In regard to Menelik, you are only eritrean because of the agreement between Menelik and the Italian government.
Last edited by Deqi-Arawit on 15 May 2020, 07:27, edited 1 time in total.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 15 May 2020, 07:24

present wrote:
Minilk didn't want you evil people to mixed with Ethiopians. I am glad he did that. We know why he did that now!

He also knows you have been slaves for 400 years before he was the king. He knew you ascaris would bring bad culture to Ethiopians so he blocked your as's :lol: he grew up in Gonder, he knew you evil people very well!

Viva my king!!

banebris2013 wrote:
Hawzen wrote:

Dedebit is always dedeb
Weizero miniskirt

Menelik never showed up in the battle when Dervish were ransacking Gonder burning churches and took women and children to sell them in Omduruman slave market. Perhaps he left the Gonderes to their fate because they are nobels.

Weizero belaynesh, all the years in the West, free Education and yet, you are still dumb and stupid the same way i meet you and Oj in this forum. You are a waste of sperm or a waste of air.

Btw. Men who resemble like your father used to be sold as slaves in Menelik era. In that regard, Menelik knew, People who look like Galeda monkey purpose in life is to serve the nobles and to be sold as cattles.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 15 May 2020, 08:12

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
15 May 2020, 07:16
Hawzen wrote:

Dedebit is always dedeb

Don't confuse or mix the current woyane cxxunts with 18th century tigrians. The current One are infested with low self esteem and inferior complex while tigrian of the 18th century were very proud, warrior minded People who saw themselves as the mirror and the reflection of their creature.

If you take a ride to massawa from Asmara, before you reach the port city, you encounter Dogoli. On the top of the hill, There is a monument which was raised by the Italian government in memory to the italian soldiers who died to conquer our land. How ever, either because lack of interest from the authorities or deliberate attempt to erase history, There is no monument for the brave men who were martyred to defend the land.

In regard to Menelik, you are only eritrean because of the agreement between Menelik and the Italian government.
we are glad we separate from the agame qomalat sahsah hizbi Tigrai forever. I believe this act only gave Minelik a free ticket to enter heaven.

Zack

Post by Zack » 15 May 2020, 08:26

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Hawzen wrote:

Dedebit is always dedeb

The battle of dogoli was a very interesting victory for the people of Eritrea and Ethiopia. Were fighters also recruited from Eritrea who were enlisted in the Ethiopian army. We Know the army was led by alula a general not viewed positive by most Eritreans. Perhaps thats why there is no monomnent to remember those heros.

Dr Zackovich

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 15 May 2020, 09:27

present wrote:
15 May 2020, 09:22
Low IQ cockroach qorchame Ascari Eritrean

Baria Ye baria zer :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tigreans are Ethiopians :lol:

banebris2013 wrote:
15 May 2020, 03:54
present wrote:

Viva my king!!

banebris2013 wrote:
Hawzen wrote:
Do you know that the main reason agames hate King Menelik so much is because agames claim that the king separated agames from their "beloved Tigrigna brothers and sisters" by selling Eritrea to Italian colonizers ????

Dedebit is always dedeb
You are yet to have sufficiently developed brain to grasp such topic. Stay at your level. where you repeat Ascari million times. Come back when you mature.
What is the IQ level of a Galeda monkey

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 15 May 2020, 10:09

present wrote:
15 May 2020, 09:36
Remember, I am Ethiopian, I am your master. I don't care about the Turks and Italians, I am the best master you ever had! I let you be free, remember that! You ungrateful Ascari :lol:

The question is what's the IQ level of all baria Ascari people, we can't find a single Ascari who is a known smart :lol: :lol:

You all are a bunch of inferiors. Always thinking about Ethiopians! :lol:

I am enjoying replying to your hatfule comments on ER, you can't stop showing your hate for Ethiopains, we can't stop treating like a baria that you are! Win-win!

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
15 May 2020, 09:27
present wrote:

Baria Ye baria zer :

banebris2013 wrote:
present wrote:

Viva my king!!

banebris2013 wrote:

It is because of "People" like a galeda monkey like you who contributed that the average IQ level of an Ethiopian is below 70. Smart People innovate, they create, the Galeda monkeys in the other hand, they breed and they become a burden to the international community.

A Galeda monkey should never, i repeat never raise the Word intelligence.

Galeda monkey, no One hates monkeys, They need to be in circus to entertain People and I don't see your arse as a humanbeing to hate you, i only see you as an entertainer

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 15 May 2020, 11:27

present wrote:
15 May 2020, 11:11
Ascari,

No need for you to be frustrated, just leave the Ethiopian site, ER, and go learn English or something. Don't waste our time here. Or, just stop replying to my comments if you are that frustrated with me! As simple as that, you low IQ Ascari.

I already told you, we have not seen a single smart Ascari EVER. You all are a bunch of retards :lol: :lol: :lol:

Duros ke baria min yitebekal!!

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
15 May 2020, 10:09
present wrote:
15 May 2020, 09:36
Remember, I am Ethiopian, I am your master. I don't care about the Turks and Italians, I am the best master you ever had! I let you be free, remember that! You ungrateful Ascari :lol:

The question is what's the IQ level of all baria Ascari people, we can't find a single Ascari who is a known smart :lol: :lol:

You all are a bunch of inferiors. Always thinking about Ethiopians! :lol:

I am enjoying replying to your hatfule comments on ER, you can't stop showing your hate for Ethiopains, we can't stop treating like a baria that you are! Win-win!

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
15 May 2020, 09:27
present wrote:

Baria Ye baria zer :

banebris2013 wrote:

It is because of "People" like a galeda monkey like you who contributed that the average IQ level of an Ethiopian is below 70. Smart People innovate, they create, the Galeda monkeys in the other hand, they breed and they become a burden to the international community.

A Galeda monkey should never, i repeat never raise the Word intelligence.

Galeda monkey, no One hates monkeys, They need to be in circus to entertain People and I don't see your arse as a humanbeing to hate you, i only see you as an entertainer
Galeda monkey. Who is frustrated? 😏.

Now let the circus Begin and entertain us. Here is a 🍌 for your effort

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 15 May 2020, 11:43

Zack wrote:
15 May 2020, 08:26
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Hawzen wrote:

Dedebit is always dedeb

The battle of dogoli was a very interesting victory for the people of Eritrea and Ethiopia. Were fighters also recruited from Eritrea who were enlisted in the Ethiopian army. We Know the army was led by alula a general not viewed positive by most Eritreans. Perhaps thats why there is no monomnent to remember those heros.

Dr Zackovich
I wonder why deqi gets mad when notorious tigray warlords such as kahsay mircha or the notorious professional livestocks looter and murderer of kunama and nara eri ethnic groups alula are mentioned. Man! It is mind-boggling.

I read somewhere here today a response which was given by ethioash in which he sheds crocodile tears for us eris because of the port of assab and the alleged $2 billion annual loss. Hahaha..

Can someone tell the idiot wedi tigray that they tigriyans never ever wish us good since the time of dejach wube in the 1840s along with their kahsay mircha in the second half of the 19th century or wedi zenawi of current century?

Lemaywkoosh tatchigni ale ato bogale. Kemey? Bog daa yibilkum antum lekhbat ugum
Last edited by kerenite on 15 May 2020, 12:12, edited 2 times in total.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 15 May 2020, 11:49

kerenite wrote:
15 May 2020, 11:43
Zack wrote:
15 May 2020, 08:26
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Hawzen wrote:

Dedebit is always dedeb

Dr Zackovich
I wonder why deqi gets mad when notorious tigray warlords such as kahsay mircha or the notorious professional livestocks looter and murderer of kunama and nara eri ethnic groups alula are mentioned. Man! It is mind-boggling.

I read somewhere here today a response which was given by ethioash in which he sheds crocodile tears for eris because of the port of assab and the alleged $2 billion annual loss. Hahaha..

Can someone tell the idiot wedi tigray that they never ever wish us good since their dejach wube in the 1840s along with their kahsay mircha in the second half of the 19th century or wedi zenawi of current century?
Lemaywkoosh tetsigni ale ato bogale. Kemey? Bog daa yibilkum antum lekhbat unum
Do you hate Idris Awate because he destroyed the kunama? Honest answer.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 15 May 2020, 11:50

banebris2013 wrote:

Stop insulting Somalis.

Menelik didn't lease Djibouti to France because it wasn't his property in the first place, Djibouti was never part of Ethiopia or Abyssinia, However, It became a French colony in 1896 and a territory within the French Union in 1946 and by the way, Djibouti was called "La Côte française des Somalis" in 1896- 1946 by the French, where was Menelik and why Djibouti was called La Cote Francaise des Somalis? please use your brain!!!

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 15 May 2020, 14:42

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
15 May 2020, 11:50
banebris2013 wrote:

Stop insulting Somalis.

Menelik didn't lease Djibouti to France because it wasn't his property in the first place, Djibouti was never part of Ethiopia or Abyssinia, However, It became a French colony in 1896 and a territory within the French Union in 1946 and by the way, Djibouti was called "La Côte française des Somalis" in 1896- 1946 by the French, where was Menelik and why Djibouti was called La Cote Francaise des Somalis? please use your brain!!!

Abyisslady,
Thank you. I thought i used my brain, apparently not according to you. Those who use their brain can reason. Those who can't use their brain gets emotional and turn to insult. More i will not say until you show your brain can reason properly. French built the railway in exchange for holding on Djibouti. Knowing your history is your responsibility, not mine.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 15 May 2020, 17:24

banebris2013

You are obviously a young victim of Abyssinians baseless propaganda, Menelik had nothing to do with the construction of the railway from Djibouti to Addis Abeba, It was the French colonial empire and the British colonial empire brilliant idea, not Menelik, he was illiterate primitive puppet warlord of the european colonialism, Ethiopia history is a pure fabrication and fiction.

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 15 May 2020, 18:13

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
15 May 2020, 17:24
banebris2013

You are obviously a young victim of Abyssinians baseless propaganda, Menelik had nothing to do with the construction of the railway from Djibouti to Addis Abeba, It was the French colonial empire and the British colonial empire brilliant idea, not Menelik, he was illiterate primitive puppet warlord of the european colonialism, Ethiopia history is a pure fabrication and fiction.
You do make sense now. You see this is called using your brain. Now can you dig out why France signed a lease deal with Menelik? I absolutely agree with you on the history Ethiopia being a fabrication. But there was a reason behind the lease. This time you have to act like a true detective and reasonable than the emotional Somali defender.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 15 May 2020, 18:38

banebris2013 wrote:
Hawzen wrote:

Dedebit is always dedeb
Brother banebris2013,

I think you are diverting the subject of this this thread to something out of scope of the subject... Let me elaborate one more time:

The citizens of the least important killil Tigray don't hate King Menelik because he "landlocked" Ethiopia. In my opinion, agames have never ever cared about Ethiopia at all let alone to care whether Ethiopia is landlocked or not.... The low IQ agames hate King Menelik because they claim King Menelik separated the evil agames from their "beloved Eritrean brothers and sisters". As an Eritrean, I am very very touched by agames' love and caring on Eritreans...

By the way it is very controversial topic if King Menelik really landlocked Ethiopia by selling Eritrea to Italian colonizers. Because History does not really show us Eritrea and Ethiopia have been ruled as one country Ethiopia before 1952..

Obviously, Eritrea and Ethiopia have been ruled as one country after September 15, 1952 till 1991 when the British colony ended... We Eritreans declared our Independence when agames took over the leadership of Ethiopia... By this time, there was no really King Menelik to blame.. Do you ????

Dedebit is always dedeb

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 15 May 2020, 18:50

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Hawzen wrote:

Dedebit is always dedeb
... but this does not mean that King Menelik sold Eritrea to Italian colonizers .. Did he ????

Remember, agames hate King Menelik so much because they claim the king separated agames from their "beloved Tigrigna brothers and sisters" by selling Eritrea to Italian colonizers.. Not because he "landlocked" Ethiopia....I wonder if agames realize the fact that the coward Meles led TPLF did worse to Ethiopia when it comes to landlocking Ethiopia from real Ethiopian's perspective though....

Dedebit is always dedeb