Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Post Reply

Hameddibewoyane
Member
Posts: 2294
Joined: 25 Sep 2019, 02:42

Re: ሰበር ዜና፣ ከ10,000 በላይ የትግራይ ተወላጆች በየመንና ሳውዲ እስርቤቶች እየተሰቃዩ ያሉ አርዱን እያሉ ነው!!!!

Post by Hameddibewoyane » 13 May 2020, 16:47

የፌደራል መንግስት ትኩረት ሊሰጠው የሚገባ ጉዳይ ነው!
Ejersa wrote:
13 May 2020, 16:42



Digital Weyane
Member
Posts: 3366
Joined: 19 Jun 2019, 21:45

Re: ሰበር ዜና፣ ከ10,000 በላይ የትግራይ ተወላጆች በየመንና ሳውዲ እስርቤቶች እየተሰቃዩ ያሉ አርዱን እያሉ ነው!!!!

Post by Digital Weyane » 13 May 2020, 17:32

Where is the UN?
Where is the UNHCR?
Where is Amnesty International?
Where is Human Rights Watch?
Where is the African Union?
Where is the European Union?
Where is Tedros Adhanom of Adwa Tigray?

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

quindibu
Member
Posts: 2287
Joined: 31 Dec 2010, 13:17

Re: ሰበር ዜና፣ ከ10,000 በላይ የትግራይ ተወላጆች በየመንና ሳውዲ እስርቤቶች እየተሰቃዩ ያሉ አርዱን እያሉ ነው!!!!

Post by quindibu » 13 May 2020, 18:59

Hameddibewoyane wrote:
13 May 2020, 16:47
የፌደራል መንግስት ትኩረት ሊሰጠው የሚገባ ጉዳይ ነው!
I thought Tigray was a 'default state' or a kilil which can create it's own election board or health Ministry or own a nuclear bomb or declare independence or whatever they hell they wish, without the consent of the federal government. As one of their politician threatened, even the UN secretary Guitrezz (sp?) Or Trump or any earthly force can stop them from what these brave souls have intended to do........

I've heard so much miracles ( for lack of a better word) from Tigray's so-called intellectuals, politicians, activists etc.....I convinced myself, as can-do people, no challenge is insurmountable to these people, so much so they would establish a Foreign Ministry with a blink of an eye on social media and save these poor souls virtually by clicking the dislike [email protected] 11,000 times.....thanks to their cyber army which has stationed at Mekelle 'University'.....Heck with the Federal government!

May God Help These Refugees!
Last edited by quindibu on 13 May 2020, 19:06, edited 3 times in total.

Temt
Member
Posts: 2616
Joined: 04 Jun 2013, 22:23

Re: ሰበር ዜና፣ ከ10,000 በላይ የትግራይ ተወላጆች በየመንና ሳውዲ እስርቤቶች እየተሰቃዩ ያሉ አርዱን እያሉ ነው!!!!

Post by Temt » 13 May 2020, 19:03

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
quindibu wrote:
13 May 2020, 18:59
Hameddibewoyane wrote:
13 May 2020, 16:47
የፌደራል መንግስት ትኩረት ሊሰጠው የሚገባ ጉዳይ ነው!
I thought Tigray was a 'default state' or a kilil which can create it's own election board or health Ministry or own a nuclear bomb or declare independence or whatever they hell they wish, without the consent of the federal government. As one of their politician threatened, even the UN secretary Guitrezz (sp?) Or Trump or any earthly force can stop them from what these brave souls have intended to do........

I've heard so much miracles ( for lack of a better word) from Tigray's so-called intellectuals, politicians, activists etc.....I convinced myself, as can-do people, no challenge is insurmountable to these people so much so they would establish a Foreign Ministry with a blink of an eye on social media and save these poor souls virtually by clicking the dislike [deleted] 11,000 times.....thanks to their cyber army which stationed at Mekelle 'University'.....Heck with the Federal government!

May God Help These Refugees!

Digital Weyane
Member
Posts: 3366
Joined: 19 Jun 2019, 21:45

Re: ሰበር ዜና፣ ከ10,000 በላይ የትግራይ ተወላጆች በየመንና ሳውዲ እስርቤቶች እየተሰቃዩ ያሉ አርዱን እያሉ ነው!!!!

Post by Digital Weyane » 13 May 2020, 19:31

The main reason our Weyane leaders have repeatedly refused to accept the Tegaru refugees back to Tigray is because dictator Abiy had shut down the 5 refugee camps in Tigray that was home to the Tegaru refugees for the last 20 years. The closure of the camps has made tens of thousands of Tegaru citizens homeless! :evil: :evil:

We demand dictator Abiy reopen the 5 refugee camps in Tigray NOW! :evil: :evil:

pushkin
Member+
Posts: 6707
Joined: 23 Jul 2015, 06:10

Re: ሰበር ዜና፣ ከ10,000 በላይ የትግራይ ተወላጆች በየመንና ሳውዲ እስርቤቶች እየተሰቃዩ ያሉ አርዱን እያሉ ነው!!!!

Post by pushkin » 13 May 2020, 19:40

:mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Digital Weyane wrote:
13 May 2020, 19:31
The main reason our Weyane leaders have repeatedly refused to accept the Tegaru refugees back to Tigray is because dictator Abiy had shut down the 5 refugee camps in Tigray that was home to the Tegaru refugees for the last 20 years. The closure of the camps has made tens of thousands of Tegaru citizens homeless! :evil: :evil:

We demand dictator Abiy reopen the 5 refugee camps in Tigray NOW! :evil: :evil:

Kuasmeda
Member
Posts: 4532
Joined: 26 Mar 2015, 08:47

Re: ሰበር ዜና፣ ከ10,000 በላይ የትግራይ ተወላጆች በየመንና ሳውዲ እስርቤቶች እየተሰቃዩ ያሉ አርዱን እያሉ ነው!!!!

Post by Kuasmeda » 13 May 2020, 19:56

Where are the digital cadres? Are they not bothered by this predicament? :oops:
Ejersa wrote:
13 May 2020, 16:42




( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Member
Posts: 1334
Joined: 11 Jan 2020, 21:22

Re: ሰበር ዜና፣ ከ10,000 በላይ የትግራይ ተወላጆች በየመንና ሳውዲ እስርቤቶች እየተሰቃዩ ያሉ አርዱን እያሉ ነው!!!!

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 17 May 2020, 08:14

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Digital Weyane wrote:
13 May 2020, 19:31
The main reason our Weyane leaders have repeatedly refused to accept the Tegaru refugees back to Tigray is because dictator Abiy had shut down the 5 refugee camps in Tigray that was home to the Tegaru refugees for the last 20 years. The closure of the camps has made tens of thousands of Tegaru citizens homeless! :evil: :evil:

We demand dictator Abiy reopen the 5 refugee camps in Tigray NOW! :evil: :evil:


Digital Weyane
Member
Posts: 3366
Joined: 19 Jun 2019, 21:45

Re: ሰበር ዜና፣ ከ10,000 በላይ የትግራይ ተወላጆች በየመንና ሳውዲ እስርቤቶች እየተሰቃዩ ያሉ አርዱን እያሉ ነው!!!!

Post by Digital Weyane » 17 May 2020, 09:51

ጀግና ወያኔው ዎንድሜ አዋሽ ዎደ የመን አገር ሄዶ የትግራይ ስደተኞቹን ከመከራ ሊያድናቸው ብሎ ያዙኝ ልቀቁኝ ኡያለ ነው። 8) 8)

Zmeselo
Senior Member+
Posts: 20743
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: ሰበር ዜና፣ ከ10,000 በላይ የትግራይ ተወላጆች በየመንና ሳውዲ እስርቤቶች እየተሰቃዩ ያሉ አርዱን እያሉ ነው!!!!

Post by Zmeselo » 17 May 2020, 10:11

Here he is! He had to be forcibly restrained! It wasn't easy, according to the medics.



Digital Weyane wrote:
17 May 2020, 09:51
ጀግና ወያኔው ዎንድሜ አዋሽ ዎደ የመን አገር ሄዶ የትግራይ ስደተኞቹን ከመከራ ሊያድናቸው ብሎ ያዙኝ ልቀቁኝ ኡያለ ነው። 8) 8)

Post Reply