Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Post Reply
IntelReport
Member
Posts: 889
Joined: 21 Dec 2019, 20:09

Eritrea is Ethiopia's number one ally in the region

Post by IntelReport » 13 May 2020, 01:45

The reason why I like Isaias Afwereki is that he's a firm man who believes what he says unlike the worthless Sudanese or Djiboutians or Kenyans who change with the wind. Eritrean regime can be counted as Ethiopian ally and a friend to the Ethiopian people.


Never trust dogs who change with the wind!

EthioRedSea
Member
Posts: 1970
Joined: 31 Aug 2019, 11:55

Re: Eritrea is Ethiopia's number one ally in the region

Post by EthioRedSea » 13 May 2020, 13:32

Wrong. Eritrea is the strategic enemy of Ethiopia. Unfortunately Ethiopia has no friends in the region.

TGAA
Member
Posts: 1317
Joined: 07 Apr 2019, 20:34

Re: Eritrea is Ethiopia's number one ally in the region

Post by TGAA » 13 May 2020, 14:45

Yes. Ethiopia & Eritrea can and will prosper with mutual understanding,and respect . Their destiny is intertwine because their enemies are the same. they can not take on both of the countries so the support one aginst the other till one falls to take on the other. As long as both countries respect each other and stand to gather against their eternal enemies they will be able to garantiy peace and prosperity to their posterity.

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 15854
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: Eritrea is Ethiopia's number one ally in the region

Post by Fed_Up » 13 May 2020, 14:54

We have security agreement signed between the two governments. As long as Abiy’s government have Eritreans government support, no one to dare both nations. However, this two nations will continue to safeguard their peace and prosperity as long as the mutual respect in place .

Having said that the sob “IntelAgame” turning 180 degree manifest the twisted heart nature of the ugumsh.

Temt
Member
Posts: 2624
Joined: 04 Jun 2013, 22:23

Re: Eritrea is Ethiopia's number one ally in the region

Post by Temt » 13 May 2020, 14:59

Fed_Up wrote:
13 May 2020, 14:54
We have security agreement signed between the two governments. As long as Abiy’s government have Eritreans government support, no one to dare both nations. However, this two nations will continue to safeguard their peace and prosperity as long as the mutual respect in place .

Having said that the sob “IntelAgame” turning 180 degree manifest the twisted heart nature of the ugumsh.
That is exactly what I was thinking! But, isn't that just one of what Agames are identifying "Targa"?

EthioRedSea
Member
Posts: 1970
Joined: 31 Aug 2019, 11:55

Re: Eritrea is Ethiopia's number one ally in the region

Post by EthioRedSea » 13 May 2020, 15:15

Areterra is fockked up! It has become the enemy of Ethiopia.
It is infiltrated by muslim fundamentalists from Metahit and they hate Ethiopia because it is a christian country in the first place and they have been fighting against Ethiopia for mo=re than 50 years.

Even when Eritrea was one of the provinces, the Eritreans were anti-Ethiopia. Some were just like Ethiopians, but the majority were anti-Ethiopia, insulting Ethiopians and provoking them to fight.

Ethiopians should stick to Tigrayans ! Eritrea is enemy of us all!

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 15854
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: Eritrea is Ethiopia's number one ally in the region

Post by Fed_Up » 13 May 2020, 15:15

Absolutely brother Tem.in addition, they have few more “targas “ ልቢ ትግራይ ጥውይዋይ... ልቢ ትግራ ጠቃር:: ልቢ ትግራይ እሾኸ:: ልቢ ትግራይ ገዛ ዲያብሎስ:: ልቢ ትግራይ ሕሙም::

እታ ልቦም ኮላይ ነኣኣቶም አይጠቀመቶምን... እስኪ ረኤይ እቲ ደጋል ናብርኦም:: ዋላ ሻእቢያ ተሸኪሙ ኣባይ አዲ ከማሓድሩ እንተሓቦም .. ኣዶም ትግራይ ድሕሪ 30 ኣመታት ከምቀደማ ብቶኳና ኣላ:: ድሕሪ ሕጂ ካኣ እታ እድል በድያ እያ.. ንኸይትምለስ ከይዳ... ሱ ከይተርፍ እቲ ንኣመታት ዝስረቕዎ ገንዘብ ሕዝቢ ኢትዬጵያ ብእሽነት ይሕሽሽዎ አለው.. ከማን ንሻእቢ 20 ሚሊዬ ዶላር ብቀረባ እዋን ሻሕ አቢሎም አረኪቦም እዬም :P :

Temt wrote:
13 May 2020, 14:59
Fed_Up wrote:
13 May 2020, 14:54
We have security agreement signed between the two governments. As long as Abiy’s government have Eritreans government support, no one to dare both nations. However, this two nations will continue to safeguard their peace and prosperity as long as the mutual respect in place .

Having said that the sob “IntelAgame” turning 180 degree manifest the twisted heart nature of the ugumsh.
That is exactly what I was thinking! But, isn't that just one of what Agames are identifying "Targa"?

EthioRedSea
Member
Posts: 1970
Joined: 31 Aug 2019, 11:55

Re: Eritrea is Ethiopia's number one ally in the region

Post by EthioRedSea » 13 May 2020, 15:28

In this song, you know how mighty Tigrayan Ethiopians are. They are "herrsher volk", just like our Amhara brothers and sisters!


TGAA
Member
Posts: 1317
Joined: 07 Apr 2019, 20:34

Re: Eritrea is Ethiopia's number one ally in the region

Post by TGAA » 13 May 2020, 15:44

When the antiEthiopian weyanes agenda is removed and discarded then Eritreans and Ethipians can live in peace. Weyanes are the weakest link willing to sleep with Ethipian enemies. Look how soon they become Egyptia emissary ..Eritrea on the other hand shown integrity.see the difference.

EthioRedSea
Member
Posts: 1970
Joined: 31 Aug 2019, 11:55

Re: Eritrea is Ethiopia's number one ally in the region

Post by EthioRedSea » 13 May 2020, 15:52

TGAA wrote:
13 May 2020, 15:44
When the antiEthiopian weyanes agenda is removed and discarded then Eritreans and Ethipians can live in peace. Weyanes are the weakest link willing to sleep with Ethipian enemies. Look how soon they become Egyptia emissary ..Eritrea on the other hand shown integrity.see the difference.
Eritrea is still siding with Egypt and Saudi Arabia. As to TPLF, there is no evidence that TPLF is co-operating with Egypt. TPLF has other means if they want to overthrow the government in Ethiopia. TPLF will not ally with Egypt or Sudan for what ever reason!

Post Reply