Senior Member+

DANG! Abiy and Issu accused as source of false rumors

Post by Revelations » 11 May 2020, 23:05

Hazega/Tsazega.

Re: DANG! Abiy and Issu accused as source of false rumors

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 11 May 2020, 23:24

Revelations wrote:
11 May 2020, 23:05

Good'ole Martin Plaut, the highly paid publicist of woyanu (allegedly 😁)

What i don't understand is why this clown didn't attempt to clear up the original rumor of Isayas death??...and at the time he was one of the journalist (mercenary journalists) giving air to the rumor.

Side note when eritreans where lambasting this mercenary journalist...he posted on his twitter a picture of himself marching against apartheid so many decades ago...as a white flag 😉

However this clown didn't once march against the apartheid that was carried out against ethiopians by the previous government, even though he had shuttled to ethiopia many times to see the reality...but he choose to turn a blind eye (agenda driven) and often times met with key members of the deposed government that was committing open crimes & oppressing ethiopian people.

This self-touted Horn of Africa expert needs to shut his wanker mouth about politics of the region and mind the gap!!

He was silent on all crimes of the previous govt (apartheid regime) of TPLF / Woyane within ethiopia and the region...if anything he was a deflection-analyst for the TPLF regime, as he still is now!!
Last edited by Hazega/Tsazega. on 11 May 2020, 23:38, edited 1 time in total.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 11 May 2020, 23:37

ሰው ጥራ ቢሉት ማርቲን ፑላውት

Com’on!! You can do better than አራጋቢው Martin Plaut, the knucklehead. Jezzzzzzz! :roll: stop wasting our time w/o Revulsion.

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 11 May 2020, 23:45

Revo, now officially declared DIGITAL WOYANE. The worst to be is TPLF. DERBAY

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 11 May 2020, 23:54

The rug has been pulled under him so he is concocting another rumor to cover up the first blunder . Had the 20,000,000 weyane's henchman succeeded, he would have presented himself as the most resourceful journalist in the horn. He is doing this to cover his own behind in concert with deadmen walking weyanes.

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 12 May 2020, 00:33

Revelations wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

W/o Revulsion,

For argument's sake, let me say your assertion is right and agree that Shaebia is the culprit for PIA's death rumour. But like the say: I'm responsible only to what I say, but can not be responsible to how you perceive or understand it. So, now you're telling us that we even control the way you, Agames, think? And you blame us if we look down on you? You know, if someone acts like a chimp, they should be treated like one!

Please don't reinforce the 'sterotype' we hold about your IQ. : :P

Halay Anseba

Post by Halay Anseba » 12 May 2020, 09:20

You love talking about chimps Geza-Tanika boy! Probably your Italian masters were molesting you and naming you chimps and you are using the same language towards others to vent your deep rooted bitterness. You also try to cover up your inferiority complex by denigrating others. What an inter-generational sickness!
quindibu wrote:
12 May 2020, 00:33
Revelations wrote:

W/o Revulsion,

For argument's sake, let me say your assertion is right and agree that Shaebia is the culprit for PIA's death rumour. But like the say: I'm responsible only to what I say, but can not be responsible to how you perceive or understand it. So, now you're telling us that we even control the way you, Agames, think? And you blame us if we look down on you? You know, if someone acts like a chimp, they should be treated like one!

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 12 May 2020, 10:52

Hasad Agame,

One of the many reasons eritreans are critical of woyanu chigray people is that during Italian colonial times, chigray people would do the lowest demeaning/menial jobs for italians...that eritreans had refused to do out of honor.

In fact most eritreans demanded skills training and to work more equal jobs with italian workers. Most of these skilled people were even transported to ethiopia by HIM after the italians.

Even today when eritreans do business with foreign companies they ask for skills/knowledge transfer so that they can be self-sufficent.

This is in stark contrast to the woyanu chigray whose culture is to be lazy & beg...being feed by donated wheat!

Side note, Anseba is not an insult to eritreans...many proud Ansebas 😁

Men'u l'manaye...lekbataye...t'lam'maye ??...MLLT

Anta Halay!!

Halay Anseba wrote:
12 May 2020, 09:20
You love talking about chimps Geza-Tanika boy! Probably your Italian masters were molesting you and naming you chimps and you are using the same language towards others to vent your deep rooted bitterness. You also try to cover up your inferiority complex by denigrating others. What an inter-generational sickness!
quindibu wrote:
Revelations wrote:

W/o Revulsion,

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 12 May 2020, 15:58

I recently wrote “Abiy seems to have deprioritized the transition’s success in favour of becoming the next in a long line of Ethiopian ‘Big Man’ rulers”. This is confirmed by recent events. The ruling system the Nobel laureate yearns for becomes clearer and clearer

Can someone tell me what the meaning of "confirm/confirmed" means in French, the beautiful language that I always wished to learn?

It makes even more interesting when a certain social scholar (political commentator) uses the word so carelessly.

I don't think an english man would that word so easily and freely.

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 12 May 2020, 16:22

DefendTheTruth wrote:
12 May 2020, 15:58
I recently wrote “Abiy seems to have deprioritized the transition’s success in favour of becoming the next in a long line of Ethiopian ‘Big Man’ rulers”. This is confirmed by recent events. The ruling system the Nobel laureate yearns for becomes clearer and clearer

Can someone tell me what the meaning of "confirm/confirmed" means in French, the beautiful language that I always wished to learn?

It makes even more interesting when a certain social scholar (political commentator) uses the word so carelessly.

I don't think an english man would that word so easily and freely.
Ask google translate. It will do it for free and won't even expect a "thank you" from you!

Halay Anseba

Post by Halay Anseba » 18 May 2020, 12:21

You are still mentally colonized by the Italians. All work is respectful. I told you that the Italians f-u-c-ked up you minds big time. There is no demeaning work but demeaning attitude. Any society has its own poor and rich people. The poor people working unskilled work is neither a sin nor a crime. Your attitude towards work is a symptom of your mental slavery deep rooted inferiority complex. To cover up for your inferiority complex you denigrate unskilled work and poor people including your own naming them as ag-ames. By the way agame is a proud awraja of Tigray and is not an insult as you fools tend it to portray. Agames like Sebagadas were your former rulers.

Why in the hell would Tigreans go to colonized Ar-tra during when the Ar-trans were treated like slaves? You fabricate lies to compensate for your inferiority complex. Even later some peasants from one district of Tigray who went to Artra to engage in unskilled work is neither sinful nor a crime. But since you do not have anything to show in your history and due to the inter-generation mental sickness, you tend to brag about that fact. Now your people are reverse migrating Tigray in the tens of thousands. What an idiot robotic Shabia cadre!
Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
12 May 2020, 10:52

Hasad Agame,

One of the many reasons eritreans are critical of woyanu chigray people is that during Italian colonial times, chigray people would do the lowest demeaning/menial jobs for italians...that eritreans had refused to do out of honor.

In fact most eritreans demanded skills training and to work more equal jobs with italian workers. Most of these skilled people were even transported to ethiopia by HIM after the italians.

Even today when eritreans do business with foreign companies they ask for skills/knowledge transfer so that they can be self-sufficent.

This is in stark contrast to the woyanu chigray whose culture is to be lazy & beg...being feed by donated wheat!

Side note, Anseba is not an insult to eritreans...many proud Ansebas 😁

Men'u l'manaye...lekbataye...t'lam'maye ??...MLLT

Anta Halay!!

Halay Anseba wrote:
12 May 2020, 09:20
quindibu wrote:
Revelations wrote:

W/o Revulsion,