Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ZEMEN

Back to square one for TPLF.

Post by ZEMEN » 11 May 2020, 18:42

After 40 something years; going through war, through money and power, through killing, jailing and disappearing people; The Tigryans are back to where they start. The only difference is, now they are much hated and very hunted by the people of Ethiopia and Eritrea. TPLF have one choice; unite with PP party; if not, they are done. it will happen to them what happened to Abdi-Illi. To get back where your started after 40 years? Stupid!!!

kebena05

Re: Back to square one for TPLF.

Post by kebena05 » 11 May 2020, 18:46

I can sympathize with them, they can't think beyond what their IQ level is allowed. Stupidity is in their DNA makeup; thus, you can't blame them.
ZEMEN wrote:
11 May 2020, 18:42
After 40 something years; going through war, through money and power, through killing, jailing and disappearing people; The Tigryans are back to where they start. The only difference is, now they are much hated and very hunted by the people of Ethiopia and Eritrea. TPLF have one choice; unite with PP party; if not, they are done. it will happen to them what happened to Abdi-Illi. To get back where your started after 40 years? Stupid!!!

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 11 May 2020, 19:33

Kebena05, you should never, ever sympathize to people who shoot their feet themselves, people who are ungrateful, people who are envious of others, who do not be proud of who they are or what they have.
I wouldn't mind sympathizing for other nationals who didn't hurt Eritrea, but these people brought to themselves the miseries they are going through which will get worse before their final demise before the end of 2020 and no sympathy is needed but to push them off the cliff to the holes they dug for Eritreans.
Please do not give them hope, as if we care even if your intention is about the agame nuns, or diakons.
You give them an inch they are so greedy and selfish that they will demand a yard.
Die all agames die.

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 11 May 2020, 20:05

Cigar
My "sympathy" is supposed to be sarcastic.....as you said, these people had done us the worst of all. If their entire Misérables kilil can go to hell, I wouldn't shade a tear. These people deserve more than what they are getting today.
Cigar wrote:
11 May 2020, 19:33
Kebena05, you should never, ever sympathize to people who shoot their feet themselves, people who are ungrateful, people who are envious of others, who do not be proud of who they are or what they have.
I wouldn't mind sympathizing for other nationals who didn't hurt Eritrea, but these people brought to themselves the miseries they are going through which will get worse before their final demise before the end of 2020 and no sympathy is needed but to push them off the cliff to the holes they dug for Eritreans.
Please do not give them hope, as if we care even if your intention is about the agame nuns, or diakons.
You give them an inch they are so greedy and selfish that they will demand a yard.
Die all agames die.