Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawzen
Member+

Can you guess the IQ level of brother Deqi-Arawit lol

Post by Hawzen » 11 May 2020, 18:34

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
25 Apr 2020, 21:25

Well Well folks.
The United States along Great britain are pulling their non essential employee from their Embassy in Eritrea. Some People are speculating behind their hasty decision and let me join the choir and speculate.

Recap
When the midget meles died in Brussels belguim, Western intelligence received the departure of the midget way before Ethiopian government officials and as the result, fearing power vaccum might create uncertainity to their citizens, they were in a hurry to pull nonessential employee and their citizens from Ethiopia.

Similiar precedure is happening in Eritrea. The Village idiot dictator, despite his attempt to give the impression to the public that he is fit like a fiddle by walking fast in his tour of visiting dams, he doesn't seem to be fit like he want us to beleive. Most probably, the [deleted] is in Saudi Arabia or the Emirates dead, crippled or half dead. That is also why, the wife and the elder son of the dictator "donated" 50 000 nacfa to fight covid-19. The stunt was meant to acquaint playboy Abraham to Eritreans to build a family dynasty and rule Eritrea. Wedi medhin berad anxxxus lickers, what is plan B?

Deqi

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Was this thread really opened by brother Deqi that I have known for awhile :shock: :shock: :shock: ??? I think it must be hacked by one of the low IQ Woyanay Digital Warriors....

If these comments and analyses were really made by brother Deqi that I admire, I think brother Deqi was not himself and he still deserves a pass . There is no question in my mind that he has lowered himself into the level of the low IQ dedebit graduates in this particular instant. But who does not make mistakes anyway... It looks like his emotion based on excessive hatred/anger took the best out of him... I have the feeling that either his hatred and anger is going our of control or he has been spending significant time with the citizens of the least important killil Tigray or he just made a relationship with agame woman... It should be one these...

I just hope that brother Deqi comes out to clarify his comments....This is clearly bluffing or hallucination at its worst or as my brother Fed_Up loves to call it, this anaylsis is just Ajew-Jew and I am sure brother Deqi will agree with me as well...

Having said that I still have loyalty to my brother Deqi though..

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Cigar

Re: Can you guess the IQ level of brother Deqi-Arawit lol

Post by Cigar » 11 May 2020, 18:45

When the agames get caught lying or hands in a cookies jar, to steal in a broad day light like Deqi arawit wedi hasakh, qosal mitra agame and the 'rabid toothless old dog' adwusha, good luck to get a response to your post as they do with other bu*llsh*itt repetitive craps.
You know the agame IQ's. They are the ones who are dragging the Ethiopian achivivmemts averages to the end tail of Africans achieving barometer lists. It is lowe than the chimpanzees.

almaze
Member+

Post by almaze » 11 May 2020, 18:52

ከሰደበኝ መልሶ የነገረኝ ገደለኝ አለ ዳምጠው :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hawzen wrote:
11 May 2020, 18:34
Deqi-Arawit wrote:

Well Well folks.
The United States along Great britain are pulling their non essential employee from their Embassy in Eritrea. Some People are speculating behind their hasty decision and let me join the choir and speculate.

Recap
When the midget meles died in Brussels belguim, Western intelligence received the departure of the midget way before Ethiopian government officials and as the result, fearing power vaccum might create uncertainity to their citizens, they were in a hurry to pull nonessential employee and their citizens from Ethiopia.

Similiar precedure is happening in Eritrea. The Village idiot dictator, despite his attempt to give the impression to the public that he is fit like a fiddle by walking fast in his tour of visiting dams, he doesn't seem to be fit like he want us to beleive. Most probably, the [deleted] is in Saudi Arabia or the Emirates dead, crippled or half dead. That is also why, the wife and the elder son of the dictator "donated" 50 000 nacfa to fight covid-19. The stunt was meant to acquaint playboy Abraham to Eritreans to build a family dynasty and rule Eritrea. Wedi medhin berad anxxxus lickers, what is plan B?

Deqi

:lol:

Was this thread really opened by brother Deqi that I have known for awhile :shock: :shock: :shock: ??? I think it must be hacked by one of the low IQ Woyanay Digital Warriors....

If these comments and analyses were really made by brother Deqi that I admire, I think brother Deqi was not himself and he still deserves a pass . There is no question in my mind that he has lowered himself into the level of the low IQ dedebit graduates in this particular instant. But who does not make mistakes anyway... It looks like his emotion based on excessive hatred/anger took the best out of him... I have the feeling that either his hatred and anger is going our of control or he has been spending significant time with the citizens of the least important killil Tigray or he just made a relationship with agame woman... It should be one these...

I just hope that brother Deqi comes out to clarify his comments....This is clearly bluffing or hallucination at its worst or as my brother Fed_Up loves to call it, this anaylsis is just Ajew-Jew and I am sure brother Deqi will agree with me as well...

Dedebit is always dedeb

Last edited by almaze on 11 May 2020, 19:05, edited 1 time in total.

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 11 May 2020, 18:54

Hawzen wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:

Well Well folks.

Recap

Deqi

Dedebit is always dedeb
The question is who has higher IQ; Deqi or his party the TPLF thugs? I don't think any one can as dumb as TPLF; so, I say Deqi's IQ is 25. I am being generous.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 11 May 2020, 19:25

almaze wrote:
11 May 2020, 18:52
ከሰደበኝ መልሶ የነገረኝ ገደለኝ አለ ዳምጠው :lol: :lol:

For some reason, If brother Deqi happens to spend some time with any of the low IQ Dedebit cadres like yourself, there will definitely be an impact on his IQ level...I have great respect for brother Deqi and I advise him to stay away from your agame as*ss as my brother.....I understand you agames think you can afford to buy anybody with few $$$$ from the stolen wealth of the Ethiopian people... but what you don't realize is that the negative impact you will have on IQ level of the person....... I can only imagine how my IQ level would change if I happen to spend time with the University of Mekelle graduate brother Ethoa*ss aka Tarik hatela.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, how has life been for you and your bosses in Mekelle??? The Lion of Nakfa said hi to you and he appreciates for your generosity.. I think 20,000,000.00 is a lot of money :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 11 May 2020, 19:31

Smirnoff ajaw aregit aka deki arawit qodar agame is always low iq Sob. Only brother Hawzen had give the idiot a benefit of doubt. If you read this idiot ajejew threads always full of sh!t and gibberish with no substance whatsoever.

Let this shameless come and vomiting his Smirnoff vodka.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 12 May 2020, 02:25

Hawzen wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:

Well Well folks.

Recap

Deqi

Dedebit is always dedeb
If any thing, this tells us the intelligence prowess of his eminence. Just consider me as a stock broker for a moment and you would realize all the factors which incited me to the speculation i made was There.

1) The unprecedented conduct of the family of the dictator on which the wife and the son donated 15 000 nacfa for the fight against covid-19. Which only means One thing and that is that the propaganda machine of the regime is aclimitizing the eritrean People with the reality to accept wedi medhin berad dynasty.

2) Western countries decision to take their non essential employee from their respective countries Embassies.

3)similiar precedent was displayed During the illment and demise of the medget meles in Brussels

4) when leaders of normal countries were comforting their subjects by been in the forefront, , the dictator was no where to be seen and he was not on public eyes for months

5) advanced age, fatigue, worn out appearance

6) last but not least, my own wish factor which doesn't necessary mean the death of the dictator but to see him paralysed and unable to execute his dictatorial obligation and Thereby give the top echelon of the military and security apparatus time to adopt to the new reality and not do some thing stupid and hasty and create power vaccum and destabilize the country.

Here you have it.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 12 May 2020, 03:24

If I were you^^^ I would have hid my wrinkled drunken arse. ደፋር ... ሰዲ agame.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 12 May 2020, 09:40

Fed_Up wrote:
12 May 2020, 03:24

Fendadawa,

Why don't you be respectful when you communicate like honourable brother Hawzein. You don't have to be nasty like your old days in ሰባተኛ ሰፈር where you used to sell your አስ for highest bidder.

Your discussion is non of my business but deqi called meles "the midget" which is offensive to agames and through deductive reasoning, we can safely say deqi is not Weyanne.

If you ask me honestly, I don't think you are even qualified to clean deqi's private toilet 😜🤣

Jimmy

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 12 May 2020, 12:13

I can guess the IQ of deqi arawit far... far excels the IQ of issu's asz lickkers.

Yours truly totally concur with deqi arawit's stance politically but not culturally or historically. What annoys most is when he posts that he has more confidence on tigriyans whom he calls cousins (perhaps his) and which is annoying to me or to some eritreans. I detest when he writes that he has more confidence on them than eri lowlanders.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 12 May 2020, 12:56

This advise came from the ፍናፍንት who has no shame to tell us the size of his tiny dïck and how he would sodomaîze men and boys without shame ? Funny low iq sob.

አልማዜው
ሽንትቤትዋ እናትክን ደቂ ይ*ዳልህ :P

Misraq wrote:
12 May 2020, 09:40
Fed_Up wrote:
12 May 2020, 03:24

Fendadawa,

Why don't you be respectful when you communicate like honourable brother Hawzein. You don't have to be nasty like your old days in ሰባተኛ ሰፈር where you used to sell your አስ for highest bidder.

Your discussion is non of my business but deqi called meles "the midget" which is offensive to agames and through deductive reasoning, we can safely say deqi is not Weyanne.

If you ask me honestly, I don't think you are even qualified to clean deqi's private toilet 😜🤣

Jimmy