Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Post Reply
tlel
Member
Posts: 1032
Joined: 28 Dec 2019, 14:24

Bekele Gerba is Eritrean-Wahabi descent

Post by tlel » 10 May 2020, 14:19

This is the reason, he was chosen in his hay days of AA university. If you recall, Shabia is staunch anti amharic organization and they have painted everybody tplf and olf to act exactly like that. I remember in the 80s Eritreans may communicate amharic but they make sure underneath, they vowed not to speak amharic as well as marriage. Fake name Bekele Gerba is doing exactly the same and this could only have come from their father Shabia/Jebha.

tlel
Member
Posts: 1032
Joined: 28 Dec 2019, 14:24

Re: Bekele Gerba is Eritrean-Wahabi descent

Post by tlel » 10 May 2020, 14:20

This is what I say, what is in control right now in Ethiopia have interest in Islamizing gradually Ethiopia. We want to know if Takele Umma has this background. Umma means Islamic faith. Yisayas has Turkish descent, we know dr aby, jawar some arab descent and making Jimma castle for rememberance of Aba Jiffar who was half Pakistani who had many kids whose children could not be in control. The issue is not who they are but with what is going on in Ethiopia right now, and Ethiopia being surrounded by Islamic countries. The owners of Shabia/Tplf/Olf Eprdf are threatening Ethiopian Christians with this appointments all over Ethiopia. Tplf is fake christian, the Tigrayans must oust these groups with the help of Amara. We know dr aby is taking the time because he has his own goal with the advice of his owners what Ethiopia would look like this is the reason he is not quickly getting rid of the enemies of Ethiopia. When I say Ethiopia its people whose Christians sacrificed to free from colony and Sufist Muslims who lived in harmony with the Christians.

Hazega/Tsazega.
Member
Posts: 932
Joined: 12 Jun 2007, 20:55

Re: Bekele Gerba is Eritrean-Wahabi descent

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 10 May 2020, 14:54


M'tlel/m'tlal'lee/medanagare,

You are sounding like present trying to deflect from the qlew'law that woyanu chigray has single handedly created for you in the past 2 decades of their sole ruling over you...i didnt see shabia seating in the throne over you in past 2 decades!!

To quote your own words, you are

👇
👇
👇
tlel wrote:
10 May 2020, 14:40
Paranoid as usual

tlel
Member
Posts: 1032
Joined: 28 Dec 2019, 14:24

Re: Bekele Gerba is Eritrean-Wahabi descent

Post by tlel » 10 May 2020, 15:05

Hazega,

Of course we know who you are, how is Jebha?

Hazega/Tsazega.
Member
Posts: 932
Joined: 12 Jun 2007, 20:55

Re: Bekele Gerba is Eritrean-Wahabi descent

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 10 May 2020, 15:20


M'tlel/m'tlal'lee/medanagare,

You should instead ask how are those that were captured in the battlefield by Jebha Abay?? :mrgreen:

Maybe Tamrat Negrams father would have been luckier if captured by benevolent/merciful Shabia...but he would have probably still been ungrateful/back-stabber, as your likes are today.


tlel wrote:
10 May 2020, 15:05
Hazega,

Of course we know who you are, how is Jebha?

kebena05
Member
Posts: 1756
Joined: 10 Nov 2019, 14:58

Re: Bekele Gerba is Eritrean-Wahabi descent

Post by kebena05 » 10 May 2020, 18:34

Tilamu
Now, I believe you were one of our POWs that we let you free back in 1991. The big mistake we took as a front and none-Geneva convention signatory, we didn't have to release the 650,000 Derg POWs in summer of 1991. We should have kept them, have them dig dams, build roads, schools and hospitals that they destroyed in 30 years, make them work endlessly before they die of old age and diseases. All the Eritrean haters like today are the former remnant Derg POW soldiers that we set free and their children's.
tlel wrote:
10 May 2020, 14:19
This is the reason, he was chosen in his hay days of AA university. If you recall, Shabia is staunch anti amharic organization and they have painted everybody tplf and olf to act exactly like that. I remember in the 80s Eritreans may communicate amharic but they make sure underneath, they vowed not to speak amharic as well as marriage. Fake name Bekele Gerba is doing exactly the same and this could only have come from their father Shabia/Jebha.

tlel
Member
Posts: 1032
Joined: 28 Dec 2019, 14:24

Re: Bekele Gerba is Eritrean-Wahabi descent

Post by tlel » 21 May 2020, 17:58

kebena05 wrote:
10 May 2020, 18:34
Tilamu
Now, I believe you were one of our POWs that we let you free back in 1991. The big mistake we took as a front and none-Geneva convention signatory, we didn't have to release the 650,000 Derg POWs in summer of 1991. We should have kept them, have them dig dams, build roads, schools and hospitals that they destroyed in 30 years, make them work endlessly before they die of old age and diseases. All the Eritrean haters like today are the former remnant Derg POW soldiers that we set free and their children's.
tlel wrote:
10 May 2020, 14:19
This is the reason, he was chosen in his hay days of AA university. If you recall, Shabia is staunch anti amharic organization and they have painted everybody tplf and olf to act exactly like that. I remember in the 80s Eritreans may communicate amharic but they make sure underneath, they vowed not to speak amharic as well as marriage. Fake name Bekele Gerba is doing exactly the same and this could only have come from their father Shabia/Jebha.
Kebena,

You haven't answered, is there Kebena district in Eritrea?

present
Senior Member
Posts: 13300
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Bekele Gerba is Eritrean-Wahabi descent

Post by present » 21 May 2020, 18:23

:x
What else can you expect from an Ascari Baria Ye baria zeroch :lol:

tlel wrote:
10 May 2020, 15:05
Hazega,

Of course we know who you are, how is Jebha?

kebena05
Member
Posts: 1756
Joined: 10 Nov 2019, 14:58

Re: Bekele Gerba is Eritrean-Wahabi descent

Post by kebena05 » 21 May 2020, 22:01

tlel wrote:
21 May 2020, 17:58
kebena05 wrote:
10 May 2020, 18:34
Tilamu
Now, I believe you were one of our POWs that we let you free back in 1991. The big mistake we took as a front and none-Geneva convention signatory, we didn't have to release the 650,000 Derg POWs in summer of 1991. We should have kept them, have them dig dams, build roads, schools and hospitals that they destroyed in 30 years, make them work endlessly before they die of old age and diseases. All the Eritrean haters like today are the former remnant Derg POW soldiers that we set free and their children's.
tlel wrote:
10 May 2020, 14:19
This is the reason, he was chosen in his hay days of AA university. If you recall, Shabia is staunch anti amharic organization and they have painted everybody tplf and olf to act exactly like that. I remember in the 80s Eritreans may communicate amharic but they make sure underneath, they vowed not to speak amharic as well as marriage. Fake name Bekele Gerba is doing exactly the same and this could only have come from their father Shabia/Jebha.
Kebena,

You haven't answered, is there Kebena district in Eritr
ea?
Tilam dimwit
I told why I chose Kebena; it in memory of your dadday's Ex-Derg soldiers who were dumped by Shaebia, your nightmare, in Kebene where they ended up under the bridges and roads of Kebena in thousands.

Now, why do you chose a name that sounds like Tilam? And...is there tlel district in Ethiopia?

Post Reply