Senior Member+

Re: ሰበር ዜና፣ ህወሓት በትግራይ ውስጥም ከፍተኛ ተቃውሞ እየገጠመው መሆኑ ብዙ መረጃዎች እየታዩ ነው።

Post by Ethoash » 10 May 2020, 09:11

Hameddibewoyane wrote:
10 May 2020, 08:59
ሰበር ዜና
=======
የኣጉላዕ ከተማ (ትግራይ) ህዝብ በህወሓት ኣገዛዝ ላይ ተቃውሞ እያሰማ መሆኑን ተገለፀ።
this show democracy at work.. i have no problem people protesting but they have no right to block road...otherwise they have the right to protest.. but no Amhara understand this Mr. Hameddi amhara.. ዛሬ ማን ፈቶ ለቀቀብን ደግሞ

i even support TPLF OFFICIAL THEIR TIME is up they must go... i support that i dont see any problem people protesting but this doesn't mean they want to join buda Amhara .. as long as Amhaa is inside the union no self respecting golden will join mama Ethiopia .. the golden people will keep their distance and build their state once they become ready they will become independent marching alone if Ethiopian union doesnt work they will never put one effort to help the union ..

Hameddibewoyane

Post by Hameddibewoyane » 10 May 2020, 09:19

Please wait, video is loading...
Ethoash wrote:
10 May 2020, 09:11
Hameddibewoyane wrote:
ሰበር ዜና
=======
this show democracy at work.. i have no problem people protesting but they have no right to block road...otherwise they have the right to protest.. but no Amhara understand this Mr. Hameddi amhara.. ዛሬ ማን ፈቶ ለቀቀብን ደግሞ

i even support TPLF OFFICIAL THEIR TIME is up they must go... i support that i dont see any problem people protesting but this doesn't mean they want to join buda Amhara .. as long as Amhaa is inside the union no self respecting golden will join mama Ethiopia .. the golden people will keep their distance and build their state once they become ready they will become independent marching alone if Ethiopian union doesnt work they will never put one effort to help the union ..

Ejersa

Post by Ejersa » 10 May 2020, 09:29

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hameddibewoyane wrote:
ሰበር ዜና
=======

Halay Anseba

Post by Halay Anseba » 10 May 2020, 13:24

Ejersa/Hameddibeweyane,

Your country Ar-tra has tons of problems including massive poverty, disease, illitracy, water and sanitation problem, lack of transparency, absence of constitution, no rule of law, slave/forced labor, mass exodus of your people including to Tigray. Yet you have the audacity to talk about Tigray 24/7. Your poverty of logic and robotic nature to dictator isaias is mind boggling.

Ejersa

Post by Ejersa » 10 May 2020, 13:35

What are u talking about you idiot kusam weyanie! I am a proud Ethiopian & TPLF digital weyane cannot change my identity, you the traitor when are u guys learn from the reality? SHUTAM!!!
Halay Anseba wrote:
10 May 2020, 13:24
Ejersa/Hameddibeweyane,

Your country Ar-tra has tons of problems including massive poverty, disease, illitracy, water and sanitation problem, lack of transparency, absence of constitution, no rule of law, slave/forced labor, mass exodus of your people including to Tigray. Yet you have the audacity to talk about Tigray 24/7. Your poverty of logic and robotic nature to dictator isaias is mind boggling.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 10 May 2020, 13:51

Damn! Look how big the rocks are blocking the street. We;re witnessing the beginning of Weyane's end in Tigray. God is good.
Hameddibewoyane wrote:
ሰበር ዜና
=======

Halay Anseba

Post by Halay Anseba » 10 May 2020, 14:24

Ejersa/Hameddibeweyane, the fake Oromo - you consider everyone to be a low IQ moron like you ንፍጥ አንጎል. The fact that you are obsessed talking about the Tigray people 24/7 here in ER testifies that how strong and great the Tigray people are. Why don't you worry about your dictator Issis-as-s who has enslaved your people for the last 29 years.
Ejersa wrote:
10 May 2020, 13:35
What are u talking about you idiot kusam weyanie! I am a proud Ethiopian & TPLF digital weyane cannot change my identity, you the traitor when are u guys learn from the reality? SHUTAM!!!
Halay Anseba wrote:
10 May 2020, 13:24
Ejersa/Hameddibeweyane,

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 10 May 2020, 14:31

ሽጋብ መአዝ ቢዓዋላሉ ወየንቲ ደቂ ዓድዋ ክንርገፅ: ተላዓል ህዝበይ ህዝቢ ትግራይ፣ ደናጉላ ወርዊርና ኻው መቐለ ላብ ዓዶም ዓድዋ ከነባርሮም እይና ለዞም ዒዋላታት ሰተይቲ ደም ወየንቲ ደቂ ዓድዋ!! አየኹም ናይና!!

Halay Anseba

Post by Halay Anseba » 10 May 2020, 16:28

Look punk,
Your low IQ moronic comments show how retarded and robotic Shabia cadres are!
Digital Weyane wrote:
10 May 2020, 14:31
ሽጋብ መአዝ ቢዓዋላሉ ወየንቲ ደቂ ዓድዋ ክንርገፅ: ተላዓል ህዝበይ ህዝቢ ትግራይ፣ ደናጉላ ወርዊርና ኻው መቐለ ላብ ዓዶም ዓድዋ ከነባርሮም እይና ለዞም ዒዋላታት ሰተይቲ ደም ወየንቲ ደቂ ዓድዋ!! አየኹም ናይና!!

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 10 May 2020, 16:41

Weyane rodent merhano , jizzseeker, wedi kelbi your days are numbered. Weyane rodents belong in the dust bin of history.
Halay Anseba wrote:
10 May 2020, 16:28
Look punk,
Your low IQ moronic comments show how retarded and robotic Shabia cadres are!
Digital Weyane wrote:
10 May 2020, 14:31

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 10 May 2020, 16:56

Weyane rodents are sandwiched with no way out. Looks like it will be tigrayans that will put the nails on the coffin of weyane.

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 10 May 2020, 17:02

እርግጠኛ ነኝ እነዚ መንገድ ዘጊዎች ከቄሮ ልምድ ቀስመው የመጡ መሆን አለባቸው!!!!
አይ TPLF መግቢያ ይጥፋሽ እንደዚ???

አብይ አራት ኪሎን የተረከበ ዕለት
ወያኔ መቀሌን ምሽግ አደረጋት

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 11 May 2020, 09:09

ትግራይን እየገዛ ያለው የዓድዋ ተወላጆች አንባገነን ወያኔ መንግስት ሊወድቅ አንድ ሃሙስ ብቻ ነው የቀረው።

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 11 May 2020, 09:20

Digital Weyane wrote:
11 May 2020, 09:09
ዲዲቲ ወርሳው።

አሁን አንድ ወርቃማ ተነስቶ ኢሳያስ አፈወርቂ ሊሞት አንድ ሀሙስ ነው የቀረው ቢባል ። ያዙኝ ልቀቁኝ ለምን አጋሜዎች በኤርትራ የውስጥ ጉዳይ ይገባሉ ብለህ ቁጭ ብለህ እዬዬ ትላለህ ። ምን አይነት ጣጣ ነው።

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 11 May 2020, 09:30

Ethoash wrote:
11 May 2020, 09:20
Digital Weyane wrote:
ዲዲቲ ወርሳው።

አሁን አንድ ወርቃማ ተነስቶ ኢሳያስ አፈወርቂ ሊሞት አንድ ሀሙስ ነው የቀረው ቢባል ። ያዙኝ ልቀቁኝ ለምን አጋሜዎች በኤርትራ የውስጥ ጉዳይ ይገባሉ ብለህ ቁጭ ብለህ እዬዬ ትላለህ ። ምን አይነት ጣጣ ነው።
ኢሳያስማ ባለፉት ሃያ አመታት ሃያ ጊዜ በህልማችን ገድለነዋል። ችግሩ ከሞት እየተነሳ ሃያ ሚልዮን ዶላር ይበላናል።
It is the most expensive dream in my opinion. I used to think dreams are free, but not anymore. Now I stopped dreaming to save money.
8)

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 11 May 2020, 09:34

Ethoash wrote:
11 May 2020, 09:20
Digital Weyane wrote:
ዲዲቲ ወርሳው።

Ethoash, isn`t it better for the Tigrai people, take the weyane elite to outside and hit them with a shovel and bury them be done with it. what do you going to milk from Sibhat Nega and Abay Tsehaye they are toothless on their 80th. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 11 May 2020, 09:51

sebdoyeley wrote:
11 May 2020, 09:34

Ethoash, isn`t it better for the Tigrai people, take the weyane elite to outside and hit them with a shovel and bury them be done with it. what do you going to milk from Sibhat Nega and Abay Tsehaye they are toothless on their 80th. :lol: :lol: :lol:

እውነት አልፈርድብህም ።ትግሬዎች ወንድነት ህን ስልበውታል ። እንደሴት ተገናኝተውሀል። ሚስት ህንም አምጣ በለውሀል። ሴቱዋም ሽንቷን ሽንታብሀል። ይህ እወነታ ደግሞ አንተው ቡዳ አማራ ከተናገርከው ነው። ስለዚህ እኔን አትወቀስኝ።

ወንድ ስላልሆክ ትግሬዎች እርስ በእርሳቸው ቢደባደቡ ብለህ ለሴጣን ስለት ብታስገባ ምን ይገርመኛል። አንተ ቡዳ ወንድ ከሆንክ ምን አባህ ት ጠብቃልህ ወረድ እንወረድ ና ወንድነት ህን የስለቡትን መጠተህ ግጠማቸው። የዛን ግዜ ውንድ እልሀለሁ ። አንተ ግም ኤርትራዊ አማራ እንደዚህ ደፍሮ ትግሬዎችን አይናገርም ። ኤርትራዊ ብቻ ነው በደብቅ አማራ መስሌ ትግሬዎችን የሚሳደበው ያለዛማ ወንድ ከሆኑ ለምን አባይ የስጣቸውን በዳሜን ለምን አትውስዱም።

ይህ ድብብቆሽ ልትከዳኝ ተችላለህ ። ለምን ድጅታል ወያኔን አታይም በግልፅ ነው እኮ ፈርቶ ተንቀጥቅጦ ስለህልም የሚያወራው ። የወያኔን ወንድነት ለማየት የዲዲቲን መንቀጥቀጥ ማየት ብቻ ነው የሚበቃው። እኔ አንድ ጥያቄ አጠይቀዋለሁ ያላከከውን ያካል። አንተ ደደብ በእማርኛ የፃፍኩት አማራ ለመሆንህ ላረጋግጥ ነው። ኤርትራዊ ከሆንክ ንገረኝና በእንግሊዘኛ እተሮግምልሀለሁ። ከአክብሮት ጋራ።

sebdoyeley if u r Eritrean not Amhara i will translate it for u for telling me the truth..

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 11 May 2020, 10:05

Ethoash wrote:
11 May 2020, 09:51
sebdoyeley wrote:
11 May 2020, 09:34

እውነት አልፈርድብህም ።ትግሬዎች ወንድነት ህን ስልበውታል ። እንደሴት ተገናኝተውሀል። ሚስት ህንም አምጣ በለውሀል። ሴቱዋም ሽንቷን ሽንታብሀል። ይህ እወነታ ደግሞ አንተው ቡዳ አማራ ከተናገርከው ነው። ስለዚህ እኔን አትወቀስኝ።

ወንድ ስላልሆክ ትግሬዎች እርስ በእርሳቸው ቢደባደቡ ብለህ ለሴጣን ስለት ብታስገባ ምን ይገርመኛል። አንተ ቡዳ ወንድ ከሆንክ ምን አባህ ት ጠብቃልህ ወረድ እንወረድ ና ወንድነት ህን የስለቡትን መጠተህ ግጠማቸው። የዛን ግዜ ውንድ እልሀለሁ ። አንተ ግም ኤርትራዊ አማራ እንደዚህ ደፍሮ ትግሬዎችን አይናገርም ። ኤርትራዊ ብቻ ነው በደብቅ አማራ መስሌ ትግሬዎችን የሚሳደበው ያለዛማ ወንድ ከሆኑ ለምን አባይ የስጣቸውን በዳሜን ለምን አትውስዱም።

ይህ ድብብቆሽ ልትከዳኝ ተችላለህ ። ለምን ድጅታል ወያኔን አታይም በግልፅ ነው እኮ ፈርቶ ተንቀጥቅጦ ስለህልም የሚያወራው ። የወያኔን ወንድነት ለማየት የዲዲቲን መንቀጥቀጥ ማየት ብቻ ነው የሚበቃው። እኔ አንድ ጥያቄ አጠይቀዋለሁ ያላከከውን ያካል። አንተ ደደብ በእማርኛ የፃፍኩት አማራ ለመሆንህ ላረጋግጥ ነው። ኤርትራዊ ከሆንክ ንገረኝና በእንግሊዘኛ እተሮግምልሀለሁ። ከአክብሮት ጋራ።

sebdoyeley if u r Eritrean not Amhara i will translate it for u for telling me the truth..
nopp, I got it, but I am little bit disappointed they way you insulted the amhara people.
anyway so you are telling us, you think Sibhat Nega still can produce milk at this age?

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 11 May 2020, 10:22

sebdoyeley wrote:
11 May 2020, 10:05
Ethoash wrote:
11 May 2020, 09:51

nopp, I got it, but I am little bit disappointed they way you insulted the amhara people.
anyway so you are telling us, you think Sibhat Nega still can produce milk at this age?

trust me you have no idea what i said in Amharic but about Sibhat Nega i want him out what the fk does he want...then again it is in your dream otherwise he was retried even under Golden rule he never had power .. he might be advisor he was the one who selected king Meles he is the founding father of new Ethiopia and oromia ...this guy should have all respect if u ask me .. second Sibhat Nega age and Isisisis Awarki age almost the same then what the hell banda ISISISI DOING IN POWER...

NOT only Sibhat Nega all TPLF LEADER must transfer their power to new generation and leave power this much i agree with you .. if they refused to transfer they will be drag out of their white house it is only a matter of time.. the tplf official did great job leaving power in Addis Ababa and gone to their home state.. now in God name they should also give up their home town power and gone to real retirement ..to do this God help them...

Sibhat Nega and his team give Ethiopia Dr. Abiy .. for this alone Ethiopia and Eritrea should respect the tplf ..

የወያኔዎች እዳ አለባቹሁ። አባይን ባይስጡዋቹህ ምን አባታቹሁ ት ሆኑ ነበር እንደው አስባቹሁበት ታወቃላቹሁ እንዴ ሲሪያ ሆናቹሁ ነበር እድሜ ለትግሬዎች አገርቱን ሳይበትኑ መሄዳቸው። እንግሊዞች፣ ፖርችጋሎች፣ ፈረንሳዬች ከአፍሪካ ቅኝ ግዛታቸው ሲለቁ አገሪቱን በጥብጠው መሪ ሳይመርጡ ነው ቅኝ ግዛታቸውን ትትው የሾለኩት አገርቱን ከስባ አመት በኋላ ስላም አላገኘችም። በቅኝ ገዚዎች ምክኛት ግን ትግረዎች እንዲህ ሳያረጉ ለአባይ ጦር ስጥተው ስልጣን ስጥተው ነው የውጡት ለዚህ እንኩዋን ምስጋና የለም ወይ ምን አይነት ቡዳ ነው የገጠመን ። ወንድም አንተ ባታነብ ድጅታል ወርያ ያነብልህና ይቶርግምልህ