Re: ሰበር ዜና፣ ህወሓት በትግራይ ውስጥም ከፍተኛ ተቃውሞ እየገጠመው መሆኑ ብዙ መረጃዎች እየታዩ ነው።

Post by sebdoyeley » 11 May 2020, 10:41

Ethoash wrote:
11 May 2020, 10:22
sebdoyeley wrote:
11 May 2020, 10:05
Ethoash wrote:
11 May 2020, 09:51

sebdoyeley if u r Eritrean not Amhara i will translate it for u for telling me the truth..
nopp, I got it, but I am little bit disappointed they way you insulted the amhara people.
anyway so you are telling us, you think Sibhat Nega still can produce milk at this age?

trust me you have no idea what i said in Amharic but about Sibhat Nega i want him out what the fk does he want...then again it is in your dream otherwise he was retried even under Golden rule he never had power .. he might be advisor he was the one who selected king Meles he is the founding father of new Ethiopia and oromia ...this guy should have all respect if u ask me .. second Sibhat Nega age and Isisisis Awarki age almost the same then what the hell banda ISISISI DOING IN POWER...

NOT only Sibhat Nega all TPLF LEADER must transfer their power to new generation and leave power this much i agree with you .. if they refused to transfer they will be drag out of their white house it is only a matter of time.. the tplf official did great job leaving power in Addis Ababa and gone to their home state.. now in God name they should also give up their home town power and gone to real retirement ..to do this God help them...

Sibhat Nega and his team give Ethiopia Dr. Abiy .. for this alone Ethiopia and Eritrea should respect the tplf ..

የወያኔዎች እዳ አለባቹሁ። አባይን ባይስጡዋቹህ ምን አባታቹሁ ት ሆኑ ነበር እንደው አስባቹሁበት ታወቃላቹሁ እንዴ ሲሪያ ሆናቹሁ ነበር እድሜ ለትግሬዎች አገርቱን ሳይበትኑ መሄዳቸው። እንግሊዞች፣ ፖርችጋሎች፣ ፈረንሳዬች ከአፍሪካ ቅኝ ግዛታቸው ሲለቁ አገሪቱን በጥብጠው መሪ ሳይመርጡ ነው ቅኝ ግዛታቸውን ትትው የሾለኩት አገርቱን ከስባ አመት በኋላ ስላም አላገኘችም። በቅኝ ገዚዎች ምክኛት ግን ትግረዎች እንዲህ ሳያረጉ ለአባይ ጦር ስጥተው ስልጣን ስጥተው ነው የውጡት ለዚህ እንኩዋን ምስጋና የለም ወይ ምን አይነት ቡዳ ነው የገጠመን ። ወንድም አንተ ባታነብ ድጅታል ወርያ ያነብልህና ይቶርግምልህ
I agree most of it, what you say but the lion of Nakfa own nothing as The Sibhat family, didn`t you see that Almaz posted a picture? even he has no presidential shoes. so even if the lion of Nakfa is the same age as Sibhat, He is a hamble man no materialistic chair man

We all know Sibhat Nega has had done good jobb on his time except the way he invested in his children before the Tigrai people started eating 3 times a day is a really dragging yourself into the mud. and the war with the very people who had their back at a difficult time the Eritreans was and still is can be described as shooting your own head.
anyway, you Tigraens and The one you call them banda have a good run, now it is a pay time Ethoash.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 11 May 2020, 10:59

sebdoyeley

talking about ISISIS AWARKI SHOE proof to me u r one idiot Eritreans.. which is nothing wrong with it.. if u measured leader by what they dress then Mengistu haile mariam wear khaki pants and order all his ministers to wear khaki pants.... only idiot think ISISIS DID GOOD BY THEM because he wear sandals shoes... just like Cinderella sandals ISISIS SANDALS have billion dollar in Swiss bank...if u think ISISIS DOESNT HAVE BILLION IN SWISS BANK FOR his children why not look how his children live...

it pain me when people say ISISIS AWARKI is not a show man.. i dont care if Dr. Abiy change dress every hours all i care is what he did for mama Ethiopia .. trust me when TPLF were in power i have a feeling those tplf minister go to France for hair do.. which i dont care all i care was if they building Nile dam. and other major project and reducing poverty ..i dont care how much billion dollar they stole i dont even care in fact i believe Ethiopia public should give our official billion of dollar in salary..

it is funny Mengistu, Meles and Dr. Abiy even Eritrean leader salary is under 300 dollars if u think they r living with in their means .. then u r an idiot..in fact it is an insult to pay Ethiopian leader 300 dollar .. how in hell he can afford to have a coffee in five start hotel when he meet world leaders.. when he take his friend for tea is he going to ask them to pay for him ... how about his children school .. i am not only talking while in power but after power is he going to afford to send his children to private school or is he going to send them to public school.. this question apply to Eritrean and Ethiopian leader how about ISISIS GRAND CHILDREN AFTER DEATH OF ISISIS AWARKI where they going to go to school ? if i see them living in poverty with their people then i will give them credit for honest but this honest i will not take it for being smart they must be stupid to live in poverty...the leader number one job is to left the people out of poverty not to make them comfortable in their poverty... look in Ethiopia the people life is changed people living in condominium they lifted out of poverty .. i could have said more but what is the use the idiot think poverty is the sign of honesty...

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 11 May 2020, 11:13

Ethoash wrote:
11 May 2020, 10:59
sebdoyeley

talking about ISISIS AWARKI SHOE proof to me u r one idiot Eritreans.. which is nothing wrong with it.. if u measured leader by what they dress then Mengistu haile mariam wear khaki pants and order all his ministers to wear khaki pants.... only idiot think ISISIS DID GOOD BY THEM because he wear sandals shoes... just like Cinderella sandals ISISIS SANDALS have billion dollar in Swiss bank...if u think ISISIS DOESNT HAVE BILLION IN SWISS BANK FOR his children why not look how his children live...

it pain me when people say ISISIS AWARKI is not a show man.. i dont care if Dr. Abiy change dress every hours all i care is what he did for mama Ethiopia .. trust me when TPLF were in power i have a feeling those tplf minister go to France for hair do.. which i dont care all i care was if they building Nile dam. and other major project and reducing poverty ..i dont care how much billion dollar they stole i dont even care in fact i believe Ethiopia public should give our official billion of dollar in salary..

it is funny Mengistu, Meles and Dr. Abiy even Eritrean leader salary is under 300 dollars if u think they r living with in their means .. then u r an idiot..in fact it is an insult to pay Ethiopian leader 300 dollar .. how in hell he can afford to have a coffee in five start hotel when he meet world leaders.. when he take his friend for tea is he going to ask them to pay for him ... how about his children school .. i am not only talking while in power but after power is he going to afford to send his children to private school or is he going to send them to public school.. this question apply to Eritrean and Ethiopian leader how about ISISIS GRAND CHILDREN AFTER DEATH OF ISISIS AWARKI where they going to go to school ? if i see them living in poverty with their people then i will give them credit for honest but this honest i will not take it for being smart they must be stupid to live in poverty...the leader number one job is to left the people out of poverty not to make them comfortable in their poverty... look in Ethiopia the people life is changed people living in condominium they lifted out of poverty .. i could have said more but what is the use the idiot think poverty is the sign of honesty...
you can easily judge yourself, His children don`t go to fancy schools outside just b/c they are born from the people who have power. his children did all their obligation and duty to their country as anyone else. Ethoash so that altitude gives him big respect from his fellow countryman.
If the lion of Nakfa and his family grapped wealth from the poor Eritrean people unfairly, I don`t think he would stay that much longer.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 11 May 2020, 11:34

sebdoyeley wrote:
11 May 2020, 11:13
Ethoash wrote:

you can easily judge yourself, His children don`t go to fancy schools outside just b/c they are born from the people who have power. his children did all their obligation and duty to their country as anyone else. Ethoash so that altitude gives him big respect from his fellow countryman.
If the lion of Nakfa and his family grapped wealth from the poor Eritrean people unfairly, I don`t think he would stay that much longer.
dear for one last time

if ISISIS MAKE eritrea one million dollar and never touch the money because he send his kid to public school

on the other hand TPLF make Ethiopia billion dolllar and took million which one would u prefer

having one billion dollar or one million dollar dont see what the leader got what the public go

in case of Djibiouti they make two billion dollar from Ethiopia alone they make Djibouti world class nation now why anyone care how much the leader of Djibout took

i will proof it to u with video

this is Djiboiuti

this is Ethiopia

this is Ethiopia

then watch Eritrean

Massawa Friday market, Eritrea

now let see the port djibouti port this is not Singapore

this is Eritrea

this is my last reply to u .. u people r idiot.. the leader is not in power to keep us in poverty.. i want my leader to left me out of poverty.. if he cant left himself out of poverty how in hell u think u will left the nation out of poverty...

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 11 May 2020, 11:45

Ethoash wrote:
11 May 2020, 11:34
sebdoyeley wrote:
11 May 2020, 11:13
Ethoash wrote:

dear for one last time

if ISISIS MAKE eritrea one million dollar and never touch the money because he send his kid to public school

on the other hand TPLF make Ethiopia billion dolllar and took million which one would u prefer

having one billion dollar or one million dollar dont see what the leader got what the public go

in case of Djibiouti they make two billion dollar from Ethiopia alone they make Djibouti world class nation now why anyone care how much the leader of Djibout took

i will proof it to u with video

this is Djiboiuti

this is my last reply to u .. u people r idiot.. the leader is not in power to keep us in poverty.. i want my leader to left me out of poverty.. if he cant left himself out of poverty how in hell u think u will left the nation out of poverty...
brother Ethoash, what are we looking at? I thought our equation was about the Nega family wealth.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 11 May 2020, 12:57

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Hameddibewoyane wrote:
10 May 2020, 08:59
ሰበር ዜና
=======
የኣጉላዕ ከተማ (ትግራይ) ህዝብ በህወሓት ኣገዛዝ ላይ ተቃውሞ እያሰማ መሆኑን ተገለፀ።

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 May 2020, 07:41

all Eritrean wish unrest in Golden state .. but when Golden wish the death of ISISISIS AWARKI .. THE Eritrean cry heaven saying why the golden get involved in their business...

meaning Eritrean can get involved in Ethiopia affair but not the Ethiopians ....this people have nereve

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 12 May 2020, 08:05

ልለባም ትግራዋይ አምተሉ፣ ልዓሻ ወያነ ደርጉሓሉ ሀም ዝባሃል -- ኡዙይ ደናጉላታት አው ዝባን ወየንቲ ደቂ ዓድዋ እንተይዘነበ እንተሎ ብሰላም ላብ ዚምባብወ ኡንተ ዝኸዱ ዝሓሸ ኡዩ ልብል እምነት አለኒ። 8) 8)

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 12 May 2020, 14:53

Digital Weyane wrote:
11 May 2020, 09:30
Ethoash wrote:
11 May 2020, 09:20
Digital Weyane wrote:
11 May 2020, 09:09
ትግራይን እየገዛ ያለው የዓድዋ ተወላጆች አንባገነን ወያኔ መንግስት ሊወድቅ አንድ ሃሙስ ብቻ ነው የቀረው።
ዲዲቲ ወርሳው።

አሁን አንድ ወርቃማ ተነስቶ ኢሳያስ አፈወርቂ ሊሞት አንድ ሀሙስ ነው የቀረው ቢባል ። ያዙኝ ልቀቁኝ ለምን አጋሜዎች በኤርትራ የውስጥ ጉዳይ ይገባሉ ብለህ ቁጭ ብለህ እዬዬ ትላለህ ። ምን አይነት ጣጣ ነው።
ኢሳያስማ ባለፉት ሃያ አመታት ሃያ ጊዜ በህልማችን ገድለነዋል። ችግሩ ከሞት እየተነሳ ሃያ ሚልዮን ዶላር ይበላናል።
It is the most expensive dream in my opinion. I used to think dreams are free, but not anymore. Now I stopped dreaming to save money.
8)
That is the funniest shiit I've ever heard. Damn it DW, where in the hell were you the last couple of weeks ? you could have saved $20,000,000 for the kuenti brain people. your advice came too little too late BRO!

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 12 May 2020, 14:59

Digital Weyane wrote:
11 May 2020, 09:30
Ethoash wrote:
11 May 2020, 09:20
Digital Weyane wrote:
11 May 2020, 09:09
ትግራይን እየገዛ ያለው የዓድዋ ተወላጆች አንባገነን ወያኔ መንግስት ሊወድቅ አንድ ሃሙስ ብቻ ነው የቀረው።
ዲዲቲ ወርሳው።

አሁን አንድ ወርቃማ ተነስቶ ኢሳያስ አፈወርቂ ሊሞት አንድ ሀሙስ ነው የቀረው ቢባል ። ያዙኝ ልቀቁኝ ለምን አጋሜዎች በኤርትራ የውስጥ ጉዳይ ይገባሉ ብለህ ቁጭ ብለህ እዬዬ ትላለህ ። ምን አይነት ጣጣ ነው።
ኢሳያስማ ባለፉት ሃያ አመታት ሃያ ጊዜ በህልማችን ገድለነዋል። ችግሩ ከሞት እየተነሳ ሃያ ሚልዮን ዶላር ይበላናል።
It is the most expensive dream in my opinion. I used to think dreams are free, but not anymore. Now I stopped dreaming to save money.
8)
This is the funniest shiit I've ever heard. Damn it DW. where in the hell were you the last couple of weeks ? You could have saved the Kuenti brain people $20,000,000 . Your advise came too little too late.

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 12 May 2020, 15:08

"this is my last reply to u .. u people r idiot.. the leader is not in power to keep us in poverty.. i want my leader to left me out of poverty.. if he cant left himself out of poverty how in hell u think u will left the nation out of poverty..."
KKKKK English spoken in agame accent. Ethoass, please, please . this is not ESL class. you are better off writing in your native language till you get some mastery in this subject. I would not bash you for not writing good English, but till then your Amharic is much better. stick to your ability agamewa ye Mekele lij.