Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Merhano

Re: ሰናይ ክፍለየሱስ ይበሃል በዓል ቤታ ንሚኒስተር ኣስካሉ መንቀርዮስ ። ክልተ ቆልዑት ኣፍርዮም ዮም። ንዝሓለፈ 10 ዓመታት ኣበይ ከምዘሎ ኣይፍለጥን።

Post by Merhano » 09 May 2020, 17:15

Not long before, all the criminals responsible will be hanged from a 10 feet pole!
Enablers of the thugs should be ashamed for not raising a finger to stop him.
The crimes against humanity perpetrated by this alien government, will come to an end.

YAY

Re: ሰናይ ክፍለየሱስ ይበሃል በዓል ቤታ ንሚኒስተር ኣስካሉ መንቀርዮስ ። ክልተ ቆልዑት ኣፍርዮም ዮም። ንዝሓለፈ 10 ዓመታት ኣበይ ከምዘሎ ኣይፍለጥን።

Post by YAY » 09 May 2020, 18:12

Dear Justice Seeker: Share your knowledge with evidence

1. ከም ዝተኣስረ ብከመይ ፈሊጥካ፧
2. ብመን ተኣሲሩ: ካበይ፧
3. ንምንታይ ተኣሲሩ፧
4. እንታይ ይግ'ገበር፡ ብመን፡ ኢኻ ትብህል ዝሀሎኻ፧ ስለምንታይ፧
Last edited by YAY on 09 May 2020, 19:28, edited 1 time in total.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 09 May 2020, 18:30

YAY wrote:
09 May 2020, 18:12

1. ከም ዝተኣስረ ብከመይ ፈሊጥካ፧
3. ንምታይ ተኣሲሩ፧
ኣንታ YAY ሓውና፡ ኮን ዶኾን ኢልካ ዲኻ ምስ'ዞም መኣዝኖም ዝሰሓቱ ዕንዛርያታት ቁምነገር ዘለዎ ዘረባታት ክትረክብ፧ "ጸውዕ'ተበልክዎስ በዓል በለስ" ተባሂሉ'ንድዩ። But I appreciate your Eritrean tenacity!

YAY

Post by YAY » 09 May 2020, 19:25

ዝኸበርካ ጠም'ምት፥ ዝዀነ ይዅን ክስ'ሲ ስለዝቀረበ ጥራይ ኪእመን ኣይግባእን

መረድኢታት፡ ጭብጥታት፡ መርትዖታት፡ ወዘተ ዘይብሉ ክስ'ሲታት፡ ንዓይ ወይ ንዓና፡ ዋጋ አይህልዎን እዩ'ሞ ተደላዪ መልስታት ንከቕርብ፡ ብሕውነታዊ ወይ ዜጋዊ ኣገባብ፡ እዕድሞ ወ ዕድል ድማ እህቦ ኣለኹ።

Temt wrote:
09 May 2020, 18:30
YAY wrote:

1. ከም ዝተኣስረ ብከመይ ፈሊጥካ፧
3. ንምንታይ ተኣሲሩ፧
ኣንታ YAY ሓውና፡ ኮን ዶኾን ኢልካ ዲኻ ምስ'ዞም መኣዝኖም ዝሰሓቱ ዕንዛርያታት ቁምነገር ዘለዎ ዘረባታት ክትረክብ፧ "ጸውዕ'ተበልክዎስ በዓል በለስ" ተባሂሉ'ንድዩ። But I appreciate your Eritrean tenacity!
Last edited by YAY on 09 May 2020, 23:15, edited 1 time in total.

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 09 May 2020, 22:09

YAY: Your futile maneuvers to deny the Truth are simply Pathetic.

Ok why was Maj. General Biteweded arrested in 1992, and then was released in 1998 and re-arrested again?

Can you give us the reason since you seem to be the mouthpiece for the dictator Isayas?

YAY wrote:
09 May 2020, 19:25
ዝኸበርካ ጠም'ምት፥ ዝዀን ይዅን ክስ'ሲ ስለዝቀረበ ጥራይ ኪእመን ኣይግባእን

መረድኢታት፡ ጭብጥታት፡ መርትዖታት፡ ወዘተ ዘይብሉ ክስ'ሲታት፡ ንዓይ ወይ ንዓና፡ ዋጋ አይህልዎን እዩ'ሞ ተደላዪ መልስታት ንከቕርብ፡ ብሕውነታዊ ወይ ዜጋዊ ኣገባብ፡ እዕድሞ ወ ዕድል ድማ እህቦ ኣለኹ።
Temt wrote:
YAY wrote:

1. ከም ዝተኣስረ ብከመይ ፈሊጥካ፧
3. ንምንታይ ተኣሲሩ፧

Merhano

Post by Merhano » 09 May 2020, 22:36

YAY wrote:

Temt wrote:
YAY wrote:

1. ከም ዝተኣስረ ብከመይ ፈሊጥካ፧
3. ንምንታይ ተኣሲሩ፧
This must be the best argument! I am sure you will tell us there are no political prisoners after all.

YAY

Post by YAY » 10 May 2020, 00:46

Dear Sabur and MerHano: Just be open about your knowledge, opinion, or ignorance (no knowledge)

MerHano, just tell us who are the political prisoners you know of and why, substantiated with evidence, of course. ሽርጥጥ ዘረባ ከም መህደሚ ካብ እትጥቀም ንእቲ ሓቂ'ዩ እትብህሎ ግዳ ምስ መርትዖኡ ዘይትፍንዎ፧

I don't know why B/Gen. Beetwedded was arrested, but (from some of his written communications I've read in the internet to his superiors and listening to one piece of his recorded speech) I openly opined that he could have been arrested because of his insubordination. There are no maneuvers on my part. Now share your opinion, knowledge, or be open about your ignorance. That is how true and complete knowledge of any truth is investigated and discovered. That method is known as the scientific method. But if you have no knowledge or opinion to share, and are only asking questions that take you no where, you are of little value to yourself, the nation or me. Get out of your baseless/false accusations (like brother Sabur is falsely accusing me of being the mouthpiece of Issaias). To debate, in defense of the best interests of Eritrea is not equal to becoming a mouthpiece of the Government or the President.

I am neither the mouthpiece of Issaias nor of his enemies, such as Justice Seeker, Sabur, MarHano, etc. I expect you to make your case based on facts. As far as I am concerned, if you have no facts, you don't have a case, and you cannot convince me, or my likes. I shall share my opinion about your baseless accusations with the public. I am going to demand for evidence whenever "you" accuse somebody, the Government of Eritrea, for example, so that we could have a basis for our own judgement. I want to know on what basis you believe what you are saying is true. In brief: Don't expect me to believe everything you utter about Eritrea, Etiyopiya, etc. No one should be allowed to create havoc among Eritreans based on unsubstantiated accusations. In our common efforts to improving Eritrean situations, the truth should be our common ground, and, then, we can debate on what the best alternatives are. There can be no justice without truth, for truth is the basis of justice. "Justice seekers" who get upset when asked for facts are likely to be pretenders who have yet to discover what justice stands for.

Finally, it is justice for the "Opposition" (Justice seekers, etc.), for the sake of the interests of the people of Eritrea, to work with the Government of Eritrea.

Sabur wrote:
09 May 2020, 22:09
YAY: Your futile maneuvers to deny the Truth are simply Pathetic.

Ok why was Maj. General Biteweded arrested in 1992, and then was released in 1998 and re-arrested again?

Can you give us the reason since you seem to be the mouthpiece for the dictator Isayas?

YAY wrote:

Temt wrote:
YAY wrote:

1. ከም ዝተኣስረ ብከመይ ፈሊጥካ፧
3. ንምንታይ ተኣሲሩ፧
Last edited by YAY on 10 May 2020, 02:16, edited 1 time in total.

Merhano

Post by Merhano » 10 May 2020, 01:06

You are right YAY,

But the problem is, in that country nobody has his day in court. From teenagers to the elderly, once they are arrested, they are held incommunicado. Even the criminal leader knows it is indefensible, and cannot say these people are found guilty. In Eritrea, whoever’s accused by the government, is immediately considered guilty and nobody knows how long or how harsh is the penalty.
So I implore with you to side with the ones who are denied their rights and incarcerated for decades.

YAY

Post by YAY » 10 May 2020, 03:16

Dear MerHano: Don't repeat the same behavior all over again

What am I right about? You didn't say. Your repeated behavior is expecting others to take your statements as facts without you proving them true. You want me to support somebody without knowing what (s)he did: without any evidence showing if (s)he is innocent or criminal. Stop expecting me to trust you. You need to have documented evidence to prove every statement you made:
1. nobody has his day in court;
2. [once] they are arrested, they are held incommunicado;
3. Even the criminal leader knows it is indefensible;
4. cannot say these people are found guilty;
5. In Eritrea, whoever’s accused by the government, is immediately considered guilty;
6. nobody knows how long or how harsh is the penalty; and
7. [some] are denied their rights and incarcerated for decades
Merhano wrote:
10 May 2020, 01:06
You are right YAY,

But the problem is, in that country nobody has his day in court. From teenagers to the elderly, once they are arrested, they are held incommunicado. Even the criminal leader knows it is indefensible, and cannot say these people are found guilty. In Eritrea, whoever’s accused by the government, is immediately considered guilty and nobody knows how long or how harsh is the penalty.
So I implore with you to side with the ones who are denied their rights and incarcerated for decades.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 10 May 2020, 04:12

ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ !!
ለይረኽቦ ለይብሉ ህዝቢ ትግራይ !!
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Please wait, video is loading...

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 10 May 2020, 07:56

YAY: Again your futile attempt to bury the Truth and defend Isayas the dictator is really Pathetic.

Since you seem to be the mouthpiece of the dictator Isayas, can you please tell us why "Idris Abu Are" was imprisoned?
What crime did he commit?

The list of Eritreans imprisoned that you deny by the Dictator Isayas that you worship is long, and Eritreans will continue to demand justice for them no matter how long it takes.

And no one will be surprised by the claim you like to espouse "that no one was imprisoned because he/she did not agree with the Dictator's One Man Rule Policy" .

Go ahead with the routine and rotten diatribe to defend the indefensible acts of the Dictator Isayas.

Again What crime did Idris Abu Are commit to be imprisoned?

YAY wrote:
10 May 2020, 03:16
Dear MerHano: Don't repeat the same behavior all over again

What am I right about? You didn't say. Your repeated behavior is expecting others to take your statements as facts without you proving them true. You want me to support somebody without knowing what (s)he did: without any evidence showing if (s)he is innocent or criminal. Stop expecting me to trust you. You need to have documented evidence to prove every statement you made:
1. nobody has his day in court;
2. [once] they are arrested, they are held incommunicado;
3. Even the criminal leader knows it is indefensible;
4. cannot say these people are found guilty;
5. In Eritrea, whoever’s accused by the government, is immediately considered guilty;
6. nobody knows how long or how harsh is the penalty; and
7. [some] are denied their rights and incarcerated for decades
Merhano wrote:
10 May 2020, 01:06
You are right YAY,

Merhano

Post by Merhano » 10 May 2020, 08:31

Dear Sabur,
what people like YAY are saying is these citizens are on extended vacation for the service they gave to the Eritrean people.
They willingly chose to be ignorant of the crimes perpetrated on the people of Eritrea by their demigod Issias Afeworki.
And for one reason or another, they get some gratification in their futile effort to hide the truth the whole people know.

Dear YAY, be a man and say I support their imprisonment, what ever my demigod does, should be correct. Otherwise discussing anything intellectually with you, will be impossible.
Trying to whitewash the bloody criminal, doesn’t make you any different from him.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 10 May 2020, 12:48

YAY wrote:

Temt wrote:
YAY wrote:

1. ከም ዝተኣስረ ብከመይ ፈሊጥካ፧
3. ንምንታይ ተኣሲሩ፧
Dear yay,

What for fuucked up logic are you are applying??????????

According to your analogy the poor victim who is incarcerated is responsible to tell us why he is incarcerated. Does it make sense????

Just a simple example, the wife of the famous imprisoned singer idris mohamed ali visited him once years back and that was the only time she was allowed to.

Let's hear it from the horse's mouth. BTW, She shared it with everyone then that her husband has no clue why he is brought here to such prison. Nobody told him why.
He never ever was brought to a court of law, and you have the audacity to tell us that he should prove his case as to why he is languishing in one of higdef's over 360 prisons.

What for a foocked up logic is that???????
Last edited by kerenite on 10 May 2020, 13:00, edited 1 time in total.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 10 May 2020, 12:50

YAY wrote:

Temt wrote:
YAY wrote:

1. ከም ዝተኣስረ ብከመይ ፈሊጥካ፧
3. ንምንታይ ተኣሲሩ፧
Dear yay,

What for fuucked up logic are you are applying??????????

According to your analogy the poor victim who is incarcerated is responsible to tell us why he is incarcerated. Does it make sense????

Just a simple example, the wife of the famous imprisoned singer idris mohamed ali visited him ones years back and that was the only time she was allowed to.

Let's hear it from the horse's mouth. She shared with everyone then that her husband has no clue why he was brought to such prison. Nobody told him why.
He never ever was brought to a court of law and you have the audacity to tell us that he should prove his cause. Don't you think it is hgdef's responsibility to clear it up??????

What for a foocked up logic is that???????

YAY

Post by YAY » 12 May 2020, 02:07

Dear Justice Seeker: Where is who? Why are you asking me?
The issue you raised is about ሰናይ ክፍለየሱስ ይበሃል በዓል ቤታ ንሚኒስተር ኣስካሉ መንቀርዮስሰናይ ክፍለየሱስ ይበሃል በዓል ቤታ ንሚኒስተር ኣስካሉ መንቀርዮስ

1. ከም ዝተኣስረ ብከመይ ፈሊጥካ፧
3. ንምንታይ ተኣሲሩ፧
You brought it up, and I asked you to share what you know with evidence. If you don't know, you say you don't know about this case. Why are you asking me where he is at? I know nothing about him or where he is at.

Justice Seeker wrote:
10 May 2020, 03:35
Yay, point-blank, Where is he now ?ወይ ሞሲባ :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

YAY

Post by YAY » 12 May 2020, 02:16

Dear Justice Seeker: Why are you asking me where Gual Ankere's husband, Fer'on Weldu, is?
Really I don't know. How did you know that he disappeared since 2001? Have you asked any body else about his whereabouts? Why do you think I know about Fer'on? Honestly, I do not know.
Justice Seeker wrote:
10 May 2020, 03:41
Where is he ?