Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
eden
Member+

Ethiopian opposition leader: HGDEF is Murder Inc.

Post by eden » 09 May 2020, 07:37

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Ethiopian opposition leader: HGDEF is Murder Inc.

Post by Zmeselo » 09 May 2020, 08:35

eden wrote: โ†‘
09 May 2020, 07:37

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 09 May 2020, 08:53

Ldetu or Kehdetu miss his mummy woyane so much because he is an orphan ๐Ÿคฃ

Eritrea Forever

Post by Eritrea Forever » 09 May 2020, 14:40

Deqi-Arawit wrote: โ†‘
09 May 2020, 08:53
Defending the dictator? That should be a great way of showing you are Eritrean. Because the PFDJ goons accuse you of being agame so often, every now and then you come up with a silly defense of the criminal dictator you love to call "low IQ moron".
Everybody know you're Eritrean, don't try to prove it and make a fool of yourself.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 09 May 2020, 15:06

Eritrea Forever wrote: โ†‘
09 May 2020, 14:40
Defending the dictator? That should be a great way of showing you are Eritrean. Because the PFDJ goons accuse you of being agame so often, every now and then you come up with a silly defense of the criminal dictator you love to call "low IQ moron".
Everybody know you're Eritrean, don't try to prove it and make a fool of yourself.
And who the f$$ck are you to decide and know that i am an eritrean?

I hate low IQ individuals who try to control and dictate what i write and to where i direct my writing.

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 09 May 2020, 15:11

Agamew, in what dictionary is this become "defending the dictator"? So, insulting Ethiopian so called opposition personality is now defending the Eritrean leader.,, :lol: :lol:

We know that you agames are hoping to ride Kihdetu to Menelik palace, but it ain't happening in a million years

Merhano

Post by Merhano » 09 May 2020, 15:42

I believe Deki-arawit thinks, it is Okay to defend PIA against foreign attacks!
You can't put any sense in to an old senile head. Just leave him be himself.
He blames PIA for everything under the sun, and suddenly he start to pledge allegiance to the same person.
I agree with you Eritrea Forever, one of the personalities is a fake one trying to ingratiate with and a$$ kissing.
Please don't interrupt the brow beating of Deki-arawit.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 09 May 2020, 16:21

I think He is just described the man`s character, why is everyone has to exaggerates just to make it fit his narrative. I always oppose the Deqi-Arawit vulgar altitude but I have never questioned his Nationality. so you choose a fancy ERITREA FOREVER, we suppose to take it for granted.
I have been called Agame after I insulted Ethiopia out of anger, so they took me as weyane goon, I don`t care but I am bored here no need to stay here

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 09 May 2020, 16:23

eden wrote: โ†‘
09 May 2020, 07:37
Lowlanderu,
He said shabia not HIGDF. แ‹จแˆ†แŠ•แŠญ แ‹ณแแŠ•แ‰ณแˆ::

แŠฅแŠ› แŠจแˆ›แŠ•แˆ แ‹แ‹ณแ‰‚ แŠจแŠซแˆ›แŠ•แŠชแ‹ซ แŠจแ‹ˆแ‹ฐแ‰€แ‰ฝ แ–แˆตแ‰ณ แŠ แ‹ญแŠแ‰ต แ‰ฃแˆˆ แŠฅแ‹แ‰€แ‰ถแ‰ฝ แŠฅแŠ•แ‹ฐ "แ‹จแ‰ณแˆชแŠญ" แ‰ตแˆแˆ…แˆญแ‰ต แŠญแˆ›แ‰ณแˆแ แ‰ฃแˆˆ แ‹œแˆฎ แŠฅแ‹แ‰€แ‰ต แˆ†แ‹ณแˆ แ‰ฐแˆ›แˆช แŒ‹แˆญ แŠฅแ แŠ แŠ•แŠซแˆแ‰ตแˆ:: แˆˆแ‹šแˆ…แˆ แŠแ‹ แ‰ณแˆแŠ แˆซแ‰ต แˆฐแŒˆแˆซ แ‰กแˆฉแˆƒแˆƒ แŠฅแŠ•แ‹ฐ แŠ แŒ‹แˆ˜ แ‹แŠ•แ‰ฅ แ‹จแŠ แŠ•แ‹ต แˆณแˆแŠ•แ‰ต แŠฅแ‹ตแˆœ แ‰ฅแ‰ป แ‰†แ‹ญแ‰ถ แ‹จแˆžแ‰ฐแ‹::

แ‹ˆแ‹ฐแ‹ตแˆฝแˆ แŒ แˆ‹แˆฝแˆ ... แ‹จแ‹ถ/แˆญ แŠ แ‰ขแ‹ญ แˆ˜แŠ•แŒแˆตแ‰ต แŠฅแˆตแŠจแˆ˜แŒจแˆจแˆปแ‹ แ‹ตแˆจแˆต แŠฅแŠ•แ‹ฐแŒแ‹แˆˆแŠ•... แˆŒแˆ‹แ‹ แ‰ขแŠ•แŒซแŒซ แ‰ แŠ แŠ•แ‹ต แˆ™แ‰€แŒซ แ‹ญแŒจแˆแˆˆแ‰ƒแˆ... แ‹ฒแˆžแŠญแˆซแˆฒแŠ• แ‰ แŒ‰แˆแ‰ แ‰ต แŠฅแŠ•แŒ‚ แ‰ แˆ›แ‰ฃแ‰ แˆ แŠ แ‹ญแˆ˜แŒฃแˆ...

แ‹ฐแ‰ฅแˆจแ‚แ‹ฌแŠ• แŠจแŠแ“แˆญแ‰ฒแ‹ ..แ‹ญแŒจแˆแˆˆแ‰ƒแˆ
แŒƒแ‹‹แˆญ แ‰†แŠ•แŒจแˆซ แŠฅแŠ•แ‰€แˆˆแ‰€แˆ‹แˆˆแˆ แ‰ขแˆ ... แ‹ญแŒจแˆแˆˆแ‰ƒแˆ
แˆŒแŠ•แŒฎ แˆˆแˆƒแŒญ แ‹˜แ‰†แŠ•แŒจแˆซ แŠ แ‹แˆจแŠจแˆญแŠซแˆˆแˆ แŠซแˆˆ .. แ‹ญแŒจแˆแˆˆแ‰ƒแˆ
แŠฎแ‰ณแ‰ณ แˆแ‰ƒแ‰‚ แ‰ฅแ‹ณแ‰ณแˆ™ แŠ แ‹ซแˆŒแ‹ แŠฅแˆˆแ‹แ‹ฐแ‹ณแˆˆแˆ แŠซแˆˆ แŠฅแŠ•แ‹ฐ แ‹ˆแˆŽ แ‰ตแŠพแŠ• .. แ‹ญแ‹ฐแˆ˜แŒ แŒฃแˆ
แˆˆแ‹ˆแ‹ฐแŠแ‰ตแˆ แˆ›แŠ•แŠ›แ‹แˆ แˆตแ‰ฅแˆตแ‰ฅ แŠจแ‹ˆแ‹ซแŠ” แŒ‹แˆญ แŠ แˆฝแ‰ƒแ‰ฅแŒฃแˆˆแˆ แŠซแˆˆ... แ‹ญแŒจแแˆˆแ‰ƒแˆ

แŠ แˆˆแ‰€ แ‹ฐแ‰€แ‰€.. แ‰ แ‹šแˆ… แŠ แŠ•แ‹ฐแˆซแ‹ฐแˆญแˆ:: แŒ‰แˆแ‰ แ‰ต แŠฅแˆˆแŠ• ... แŠฅแŠ•แŒจแแˆแ‰ƒแˆˆแŠ•::

แ‹จแ‰ตแˆ แŠ แŒˆแˆญ แŒจแ‹‹แ‰ณแ‹ แŠฅแŠ•แ‹ฐแ‹› แŠแ‹::
แ‰€แ‰ แˆŒแŠ• แŠ แˆตแ‰ฐแ‹ณแ‹ตแˆจแ‹ แŠจแˆ›แ‹ซแ‹แ‰ แŒŒแˆˆแˆฐแ‰ฆแ‰ฝ แŒ‹แˆญ แˆˆแ‹ตแˆญแ‹ตแˆญ แŠฅแŠ•แ‰€แˆ˜แŒฅแˆ::แ‹ˆแ‹ญแˆ แŠ แ‹แ‰ธแ‹แŠ• แŠคแˆญแ‰ตแˆซ แ‹ตแˆ…แŠ•แŠแ‰ต แˆ‹แ‹ญ แ‰ฝแŒแˆญ แ‹ซแˆ˜แŒฃแˆแ‰ฅแˆˆแŠ• แŠซแˆ˜แŠ•แ‰ แ‰ต แ‹จแŒŠแ‹œ แŒ‰แ‹ณแ‹ญ แŠฅแŠ•แŒ‚ แŠฅแŠ•แ‹ฐแˆแŒ แ‹‹แˆˆแŠ• .. แ‰†แˆž แŠ แ‹ญแˆ„แ‹ตแˆ::
We came too far ... we will make no mistake ever again!