Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Noble Amhara

As long as I am here no Tree worshiping fvck will appropriate Amhara history

Post by Noble Amhara » 04 May 2020, 17:05

As long as I am here no Tree worshiping fvck will appropriate Amhara history, back in 2017 GalalusSettlers used to claim everything that was in amhara region along with present when he stated that The Holy Town of Lalibela belongs to Amhara-Oromo people. Loser Present, you cockroach Tigrian Hybrid, Lalibela only belongs to Zagaws and Amhara People period, Oromos can claim this holy statue in Fin Finne

sun
Member+

Re: As long as I am here no Tree worshiping fvck will appropriate Amhara history

Post by sun » 04 May 2020, 20:16

Noble Amhara wrote:
04 May 2020, 17:05
As long as I am here no Tree worshiping fvck will appropriate Amhara history, back in 2017 GalalusSettlers used to claim everything that was in amhara region along with present when he stated that The Holy Town of Lalibela belongs to Amhara-Oromo people. Loser Present, you cockroach Tigrian Hybrid, Lalibela only belongs to Zagaws and Amhara People period, Oromos can claim this holy statue in Fin Finne
Hmm.... :lol: :lol:

I agree with you 101%, meaning that tree worshipers should not fck and make you pregnant because it does not worth the effort but only some Allah & Jesus worshiping folks must pull your tattered dirty pants, make you tightly hug a living thick green tree trunk and then run all over your dirty b!tchy h***S with their blessed Anaconda King of Kings until you come to your sense and apologize publicly to all the Anaconda family.
:lol: