Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

አርትራ-ዓዲ-ጀጋኑ

Re: WE ERITREA FIRST & FKKK Z REST: WE WILL DO OUR BEST 2 DESTABILIZE ETHIOPIA!!!GO 2 HELL VIRUS ETHIOPIA!!!

Post by አርትራ-ዓዲ-ጀጋኑ » 01 May 2020, 10:15

tarik wrote:
01 May 2020, 09:47
:roll: :!: :idea: :arrow:
Tarik, this is a threat to the national security of an independent country Eritrea, we should not sit back and watch this guy talk about Eritrea.

Sadacha Macca

Re: WE ERITREA FIRST & FKKK Z REST: WE WILL DO OUR BEST 2 DESTABILIZE ETHIOPIA!!!GO 2 HELL VIRUS ETHIOPIA!!!

Post by Sadacha Macca » 01 May 2020, 17:47

i am an oromo-ethiopian and disagree fully with him. i also disagree with your belief on ethiopia. do you think that destabilizing your neighbors will not have an effect on you? that's silly. i think you are a bit too blinded or driven by emotions instead of common sense and logic.

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 02 May 2020, 01:13

Sadacha Macca wrote:
01 May 2020, 17:47
i am an oromo-ethiopian and disagree fully with him. i also disagree with your belief on ethiopia. do you think that destabilizing your neighbors will not have an effect on you? that's silly. i think you are a bit too blinded or driven by emotions instead of common sense and logic.

Sadacha Macca,

Thank you and no worries...we know that Tam-rat Negram Fessawi doesn't represent Oromos and he doesn't represent Amhara, let alone rationale/peaceful ethiopians...many ethiopians had told him to shut his mouth last time. The clown is an agent of woyanu diversions appealing to a minority few of outdated thinkers of past fallen regimes for woyanu mission of hinfinfish/qlew'law. Its no coincidence that he reapers to show his cracked/crazy eyes at the same time that woyanu & digital woyanu are being lambasted from all corners on social media (ie by Ethiopians & Eritreans)...many of us that will not forget to hold kifu woyanu accountable until the last nail is hammered...to borrow from verbiage of user Selam/

Additionally dont take too much stake in what tarik says...he is always off the mark from everyone else...and why i call him 50/50 (possibly mixed), just yesterday he was calling for a union with Amharu & today wants to disintegrate ethiopia 🙄 😁

Anyways Tam-rat was probably raised by a woyanu agam mother (very much like wu'shyee aka username present) never having known his father in his formative years 😥😢...i know some aspect of that but certain point in those formative years where you have to be your own man, instead of crying for daddy...

Song dedicated to Tam-rat...

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 28 May 2022, 17:47

hmmm now this same tarik is pretending to care about ethiopia. hmmm.

union
Member+

Post by union » 28 May 2022, 20:09

We don't care what you think because he is Habesha. At the end of the day he will never side with a Kenyan against Amara and any Habesha faces. But on the other hand you hate habeshas. You told us to go back to where we came from while you know your wahabi as's is the new comer to Ethiopia and while you know we are the inhabitants of Ethiopia.
Sadacha Macca wrote:
28 May 2022, 17:47

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 29 May 2022, 14:21

union wrote:
28 May 2022, 20:09
We don't care what you think because he is Habesha. At the end of the day he will never side with a Kenyan against Amara and any Habesha faces. But on the other hand you hate habeshas. You told us to go back to where we came from while you know your wahabi as's is the new comer to Ethiopia and while you know we are the inhabitants of Ethiopia.
Sadacha Macca wrote:

Present aka union aka right aka educator,
Tigrayan sister, you need some new insults and some new talking points. These old ones you reuse over and over again are getting old. The Habesha Kenya blah blah is nonsensical and isn't convincing anyone, not even a kitten or puppy.
Of course you'd support someone who is calling for all out chaos in Ethiopia, because your beloved TPLF led Tigray is in misery, surrounded by foes, so if there's chaos and civil war in the rest of Ethiopia, you believe that Tigray could get respite or some breathing room.
Don't think anyone forget your previous username present and how you were insulting Eritreans day and night calling them askari and saying TPLF isn't Tigrayan but is Eritrean, now that TPLF is weakened, your new assignment is to try and create a rift between the alliance of Abiy, Eritrea and etc. Keep trying, who knows, you might convince someone. Never give up my tegadalay Tigrayan sister! Gobez tegadalay present aka union!

union
Member+

Post by union » 29 May 2022, 15:25

:lol: :lol:
What's up wahabi habesha hater Kenya face oromo. What is going on? :lol:

I dont know what you are mumbling about, I am not any of those people you have mentioned. What i am is a wahabi hunter Amara :lol:

I feel your pain though. When you see Amara, you Pee pee on yourself, you ugly Kenya face oromo.

Now the question is we don't care what Tarik says because he is Habesha. You see him siding with Fano, right? I don't see him siding with olf shene from Kenya! So fck you! :lol: :lol:

You hate Habesha but the habesha face oromos hate you because they are habesha

I will keep reminding you over and over until... You know what we do to you!!

You Wahabi olf kenya face oromo leave habesha oromos and Habeshas alone!! Go back to Kenya!!

Sadacha Macca wrote:
29 May 2022, 14:21
union wrote:
28 May 2022, 20:09
Sadacha Macca wrote:

Present aka union aka right aka educator,
Tigrayan sister, you need some new insults and some new talking points. These old ones you reuse over and over again are getting old. The Habesha Kenya blah blah is nonsensical and isn't convincing anyone, not even a kitten or puppy.
Of course you'd support someone who is calling for all out chaos in Ethiopia, because your beloved TPLF led Tigray is in misery, surrounded by foes, so if there's chaos and civil war in the rest of Ethiopia, you believe that Tigray could get respite or some breathing room.
Don't think anyone forget your previous username present and how you were insulting Eritreans day and night calling them askari and saying TPLF isn't Tigrayan but is Eritrean, now that TPLF is weakened, your new assignment is to try and create a rift between the alliance of Abiy, Eritrea and etc. Keep trying, who knows, you might convince someone. Never give up my tegadalay Tigrayan sister! Gobez tegadalay present aka union!