Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Hawzen
Member+

Re: Identical Characters Of ☆ Sissay Aggena & Dedebit Woorgach Mimmi Sibhattu ☆ Wei--GuuD !!!

Post by Hawzen » 28 Apr 2020, 00:39

Agame Tarik Hatela,

Stop this none sense. You can't compare the evil agame Mimmi Sibhatu with the one and only one brother Sissay Aggena....I have great respect for the Honorable brother Sisay... He works with integrity and he is the most trusted analyst and proud Ethiopian brother. I would like to encourage him to keep the fantastic work up!!!!

Everybody knows that you agames are angry and you don't like Ethiopia at all... But who cares anyway....Agames are just 6% and your Tigray is the least important killil Tigray...

May God bless the Honorable Brother Sisay Aggena!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Tog Wajale

Re: Identical Characters Of ☆ Sissay Aggena & Dedebit Woorgach Mimmi Sibhattu ☆ Wei--GuuD !!!

Post by Tog Wajale » 28 Apr 2020, 01:38

Brother Dr. Hawzen:--- This Was From Philosopher Dr. Yoseph Yitna Analysis. You Don't Even Have Bit Gifted Orator To Be Like Him. If You Respect Sissay Aggena, That Is Good For You Sir. You Are Entitled To Your Free Opinions. But You Don't Know Sissay Aggena Deep Inside. Now That He Got Free House Paid Off & V8 Toyota Land Cruiser Paid Off By Liggaggamm Pentte Ahmed Abiyot Ali. Almost Samething Happened By Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F Woyane Tigriayan Prostitutes In Minilik Palace Now History Repeating By QERRO ONEG Hooligans In Minilik Palace. Only Time Will Tell !!!
We The Shakers And Breakers Seraye & Hamasien Samething Said About The Agga*me Akeleguzai 120 Years Ago And History Reaping, We Will Never Ever Trust You Agga*me Akeleguzai Even Dead One. That Is Why We Don't Give Ministerial Positions Or Defense Minister Positions To Agga*me Akeleguzai People, Because Agga*me Akeleguzai Are Sellouts Just Like Galla Gurrage Oromos.
Please Listen To Your Master Philosopher Dr. Yoseph Yitna. Have A Great Night Sir.
Agga*me Akeleguzai And Galla Gurrage Oromo Has Same Crooked Characters Identical To Each Another. As I Say, Just Give The Liggaggamm Pentte Ahmed Abiyot Ali *Three Years * Time & See What Hidden Agenda Plans He Has For Eritrea And Our Beloved Ports. Ezzi We-Dehhanka Brother Howzen.

Last edited by Tog Wajale on 29 Apr 2020, 16:41, edited 4 times in total.

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 01 May 2020, 05:48

Tog WJale/Tarik, you are really fuxxced up. It's obvious you are doing a last ditch effort to survive. Woyane is running every where like a mad dog. Did you see how the prime Minister destroyed your low IQ doctor at the meeting. You guys are an embarrassment to the poor people of Tigray. Worada is always werad. Shut the fuxxxk off

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 01 May 2020, 06:01

Qomal Agga*me Guhaf Agga*me A.K.A. Tekeba:-- You Are Nothing But Useless Stin*cky Smelly Agga*me Bit*ch. Please Don't Waste My Time, No Need Respond From Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*me Cadre.

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 01 May 2020, 06:07

you are low IQ ugum, save your Tigray before it's too late. I can see your frustration all your idiot professors are not going to save you