Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Mahlana

In case Tigrai wants to ally with any Amharas, it must be ONLY with the Shoans.

Post by Mahlana » 23 Apr 2020, 19:51

The Shoans are the only Amharas with balls and they happen to be very capable. The ugly Gondars are nothing but talking clowns. The Gojjams are nothing but bloody opportunists, i.e.,political prostitutes!!!

So, in case Tigrai wants, for any reason, to ally with any Amharas, it must be ONLY with the most capable ones, i.e., the Shoans. It is not that the Shoans are Tigrai friendly. Of clourse not!! But, at least they have real balls. They other Amharas are just a joke!!

Follower

Re: In case Tigrai wants to ally with any Amharas, it must be ONLY with the Shoans.

Post by Follower » 23 Apr 2020, 20:25

ሳይጠሩት፡ኣቤት,ያስልኩት ወደ የት,ነው ነገሩ,
No one wants you agame,,stay at home!!

Abdelaziz

Re: In case Tigrai wants to ally with any Amharas, it must be ONLY with the Shoans.

Post by Abdelaziz » 23 Apr 2020, 20:29

The problem is, some werada mentally retarded weyane leaders mislabeled Shewans as bad and anti-Tigray and the midget Gonderams, ye Emis Etabi Weloyes, and ugly buda Gojis as good and friends of Tigray. I knew the opposite is true. Just because the traitorous bantugudifechan Milnilik lived in Shewa, the stupid weyane leaders really misunderstood shewans but Shewans had been always Tigray allies until the coming of the bantugudifecha Minilik. Therefore, Shewans are our people, we should stand with them, and actually, the idiotic merahti weyane should apologize to Shewn people.
Cursedarterans are even worse enemies of Tigray than Gonderams, Weloyees, and/or budagojis.

Folower aka
Gashit,
ati chenawit Hamasenay terewaeet waHaxit zoboy, qinXir-Alba Hamashenay tra'nny, get lost you bi'tch.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 23 Apr 2020, 20:31

We the People of N.Shewa are Amaras we don’t know you Agames stick to Eritrea arabs....

Since when did TPLF support Shewan Amharas, TPLF is a enemy of Shewan Amharas everything north of Addis is Shewa Amhara, TPLF if they really want a alliance which would never happen must re draw the federal borders give all all of N.Shewa back to Amharas
Last edited by Noble Amhara on 23 Apr 2020, 20:34, edited 1 time in total.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 23 Apr 2020, 20:34

Stinky Agames all Talk no actions wh0res

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 23 Apr 2020, 20:35

Noble Amhara wrote:
23 Apr 2020, 20:31
We the People of N.Shewa are Amharas we don’t know you Agames stick to Eritrea arabs....
QinTir-alba Hamasenay-Ye Emis-ETaby- Weloye Yeju diqala qebenit aka sebdeyley aka mesraqbetraq aka abdeaziz,etc- of Campopolo; get lost you Dksuckin hamasenay tra'nny prostitute.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 23 Apr 2020, 20:44

Abdelaziz wrote:
23 Apr 2020, 20:35
Noble Amhara wrote:
23 Apr 2020, 20:31
We the People of N.Shewa are Amharas we don’t know you Agames stick to Eritrea arabs....
QinTir-alba Hamasenay-Ye Emis-ETaby- Weloye Yeju diqala qebenit aka sebdeyley aka mesraqbetraq aka abdeaziz,etc- of Campopolo; get lost you Dksuckin hamasenay tra'nny prostitute.
You can say that all you want, I know myself and you don’t stranger I am Tegelut Proud Amara, as you can see MedriBahris hate you Agames more then any other people groups

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 23 Apr 2020, 20:57

WE are the ones who hate the werrrrada setaset fagut Hamasenays much like Shewans are the ones who hate and downlook at your ye Emis Etabi yeju/weloyeee relative or your midget gonderam rivals.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 23 Apr 2020, 21:04

Gonder Royal Kings are from Bulga, Shewa starting with Susenyous of Dembia, Gonder is the Heart and Pride of All Amara People, you filithy Agames don’t know our people to us you are throat scratching savages like Arabs, all y’all tPLFS are quarantined somewhere in Mekele

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 23 Apr 2020, 21:16

Mahlana wrote:
23 Apr 2020, 19:51
The Shoans are the only Amharas with balls and they happen to be very capable. The ugly Gondars are nothing but talking clowns. The Gojjams are nothing but bloody opportunists, i.e.,political prostitutes!!!

So, in case Tigrai wants, for any reason, to ally with any Amharas, it must be ONLY with the most capable ones, i.e., the Shoans. It is not that the Shoans are Tigrai friendly. Of clourse not!! But, at least they have real balls. They other Amharas are just a joke!!
acrobatic agame stay flip flipping to kiss the master -
aye nay agame neger all you do is dance in front of the master even the song that played is an insult to the agame :lol: :lol:

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 23 Apr 2020, 21:29

Mahlana wrote:
23 Apr 2020, 19:51

......... The ugly Gondars are nothing but talking clowns.......

Agame brother Mahlana,

There is at least one thing that I know about the people of Gondar the most.....Bravery and Heroism... We understand you that you hate the people of Gondar the most because you know that they are your nightmares..... The fire that made you agame end up in Mekelle holes like rats actually started in Gonder before Queerrooo and Fano took over your demise..... Gondar is the land of Teddy!!! The Land of Fasil!!! The Land of Demeke Zewdu!!!

Fasil Demoz: Ale Neger

Maditu Weday - Negodguadu Beza | ነጎድጓዱ በዛ

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 23 Apr 2020, 21:46

Hawzen,ati chenawit hamasenay tra'nny, all I want is your terewaeti hamasenay orifices, no body asked you to cross the border and talk about Ethiopian tribes, it is none of your business, coz you speak Tigrigna aka Tigrean language, it does not mean you are Ethiopian-- you dirty Kahadit Hamasenay lootinesh, you must get lost from here, lest I kick your PoozyAnuzz/anopoozy.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 24 Apr 2020, 02:36

Abdelaziz wrote:
23 Apr 2020, 21:46
Hawzen,ati chenawit hamasenay tra'nny, all I want is your terewaeti hamasenay orifices, no body asked you to cross the border and talk about Ethiopian tribes, it is none of your business, coz you speak Tigrigna aka Tigrean language, it does not mean you are Ethiopian-- you dirty Kahadit Hamasenay lootinesh, you must get lost from here, lest I kick your PoozyAnuzz/anopoozy.
wuwuwu Aziza are you wishing to spread your legs in showa now.? you put in a lot of hardship to your qintir. :P :lol: :lol: