Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Digital Weyane
Member+

((አሰቃቂ ቪዲዮ)) ኧረ እኔስ ማመን አቃተኝ!! ኧረ ኡኡኡኡኡ.. ተጋሩ አለቅን እባካቹ (ለሟች ወገኖቼ ነፍስ ይማር) REST IN PEACE!

Post by Digital Weyane » 16 Apr 2020, 00:35

((አሰቃቂ ቪዲዮ)) ኧረ እኔስ ማመን አቃተኝ!! ኧረ ኡኡኡኡኡ.. ተጋሩ አለቅን እባካቹ (ለሟች ወገኖቼ ነፍስ ይማር) REST IN PEACE! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Last edited by Digital Weyane on 17 Apr 2020, 02:14, edited 3 times in total.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: [አዲስ ቪዲዮ] ኧረ እኔስ ማመን አቃተኝ!! ኧረ ኡኡኡኡኡ ተጋሩ አለቅን እባካቹ (ለሟች ወገኖቼ ነፍስ ይማር)

Post by Fed_Up » 16 Apr 2020, 00:40

This is sad... whatever they ill wish to Eritrea/ns it came to hunt them. This is a ad and tragedy but I don’t give a fàk. This sobs were saying "ኤርትራውያን ነጸላኸን ይኢጽፍናክን" when they robbed my parents hard earned wealth in day light , deported my father empty hand. Imagine two years prior of his deportation, there was this association I might be mistaken but goes by “ማህበር ልምአት ትግራይ" and this association held telethon in Addis Ghion hotel. My dad donated 500,000 birr that night. I remember my mother went brisk and she said "ቆልኡ እብዚኸካ እለኻ ንምንታይ ብገንዘብ ትላግጽ" ... I remember my father wasn’t regret a bit. Actually he looks satisfied and money spent well. He said they deserve our help ... He had to work harder to balance it. The properties still in the hand of this agamieee named “ገብራይ" till this day.

In return after two years the hassadaT deport him fellower by the entire family. They fûcked us to be honest. None of us will forget. This is the story of 100,000+ Eritreans. When they do this, they had no basis beside pure hate.
Last edited by Fed_Up on 16 Apr 2020, 00:53, edited 1 time in total.

ADWA KING

Post by ADWA KING » 16 Apr 2020, 00:50

Where are our leaders? where are our Humanitarians? Where are our political leaders? Where are Tigryan Millionaries? Where are the owner of Beer company Tigryans? Where are Almeda Cherka cherk owner Tigryans? Where are Tigryan preists??? Where is ever body?????? This is unaccepteble and Tigryans all over the world should come together and help our people. Please Please Please our people are dying :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 16 Apr 2020, 01:00

Our Weyane leaders from Adwa are drinking whiskey at Axum Hotel, while thousands of our Tegaru youth are dying in Yemen. In fact, the mass migration of our Tegaru youth has been going on for almost two decades, but our Weyane leaders spent millions of dollars on their cyber cadres to cover it up by falsely presenting our Tegaru refugees as "Eritreans." That was the biggest lie ever told! Now the whole world knows the truth. Tigray has lost a lot of its young people to migration. It's a ghost town now!

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 16 Apr 2020, 01:59

We Tegaru are migrating to Yemen, though at times it feels like we're getting deported to Yemen. :roll: :roll: :roll:

LeeVanCliff

Post by LeeVanCliff » 16 Apr 2020, 05:11

Why are they immigrating to Yemen/Saudi??
FedUp, why is your father property still in the hands of Gebrai?? If I were you, I would have revenged long time ago.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 16 Apr 2020, 09:16

LeeVanCliff wrote:
16 Apr 2020, 05:11
Why are they immigrating to Yemen/Saudi??
FedUp, why is your father property still in the hands of Gebrai?? If I were you, I would have revenged long time ago.
True however Gebrai is bought from another agame and the name is under the sob Gebrai and he is no where to be found. The court decided in favor of us but Mezegaja bet is the one taking too long time to transfer the map to the rightful owner. It is just a mess. However, it is matter of time we will get it soon according to mezegajabet.
FYI after all this a single of my family have interest or plan to go and live or work in that bloody country. We are done. All we are working on is to get our properties back and sale it.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 16 Apr 2020, 20:44

Rest In Peace. Our mother Tigray is crying for the thousands of children she had lost in Yemen, Sinai, and the Mediterranean Sea.

The only way we can stop the unnecessary deaths of Tegaru youth is by arresting our Weyane leaders to save Tegaru lives.

Tegaru Lives Matter !!!

tlel

Post by tlel » 16 Apr 2020, 22:42

The shame of Halaifi, where are you Halafi? Is this what you wished for Tigrayans?

This shows the so called tplf are Shabians/Eritreans. Tigray better wake up, what tplf wished for Ethiopia, they are getting it.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 16 Apr 2020, 23:44

ተጋሩ ወገኖቻችን እንደ አውሬ እየታደኑ ነው

ተጋሩ አገር ጥለው በተሰደዱባት የመን እንደ አውሬ እየታደኑ ይገደላሉ፣ ደማቸውም በየበረሃው ይፈሳል። የሚደርስላቸው አጥተው የግፍ ሰለባ ሆነዋል። የዓድዋ ወያኔ መሪዎች ጥሬ ስጋ እየበሉ ዊስኪ እየተጎነጩ እውነታውን ለመደበቅ ተጋሩ ስደተኞቹ <ኤርትራውያን> ናቸው እያሉ በተለመደ ውሸታቸው ነጩን ጥቁር ያደርጋሉ። ለውሸት የተፈጠሩ ናቸውና ውሸታቸው ልክና መጠን የለውም፡፡ ዓይናቸውን አጥበው፣ ጥርሳቸውን አግጥጠው ያለ ሃፍረት በአደባባይ ይዘላብዳሉ።