Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
kebena05

Breaking News: US decided to stop funding the WHO!!!

Post by kebena05 » 14 Apr 2020, 18:44

Thanks to the most idotic person on the planet, Tedros Adhanom, now the US has decided to end funding the WHO; without the US fund, WHO is done.

This China dog, the Weyane goon, Director of WHO is now all but certain to be numbered in days if not in hours as its leader. After the Chinses start their utmost resist attach, only targeting Black Africans, almost all African countries' leaders and its people are now siding with the US, hence, no love left for the China servant.

Source: CNN
https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/14/politics ... index.html

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Breaking News: US decided to stop funding the WHO!!!

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 14 Apr 2020, 18:50

I hope UN and other world organizations close for good too. Let the world run by continent leaders than by America and EU. There should not be any world organization but continents. No continent tell another continent about anything, everyone should mind their own continent.

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 14 Apr 2020, 18:53

I can't believe this but I am 100% agreeing with you on this one:)
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
14 Apr 2020, 18:50
I hope UN and other world organizations close for good too. Let the world run by continent leaders than by America and EU. There should not be any world organization but continents. No continent tell another continent about anything, everyone should mind their own continent.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 14 Apr 2020, 19:00

kebena05 wrote:
14 Apr 2020, 18:44
Thanks to the most idotic person on the planet, Tedros Adhanom, now the US has decided to end funding the WHO; without the US fund, WHO is done.

This China dog, the Weyane goon, Director of WHO is now all but certain to be numbered in days if not in hours as its leader. After the Chinses start their utmost resist attach, only targeting Black Africans, almost all African countries' leaders and its people are now siding with the US, hence, no love left for the China servant.

Really? :P
Stopping funding the WHO may devastate your endless whistling red ar$$$ baboon back hole more tah anything else in this world. So please keep enjoying the ravage descending on the clueless savage like you. Okay? Okay!! :lol:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 14 Apr 2020, 19:03

Great news, brother kebena05.

Me too! I never thought I would agree with Halafi on anything, but here we're! :lol:

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 14 Apr 2020, 19:05

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Hmm... 8)
Means that you prefer to go back to your moldy virus and bacteria infested (bats, rats and mice) medieval caves and die there with out any care and any human share. Old habits die hard! Moshlaaqqaa clueless primitive cadre!
:lol:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 14 Apr 2020, 19:05

sun wrote:
14 Apr 2020, 19:00
kebena05 wrote:
14 Apr 2020, 18:44

Really? :P
Stopping funding the WHO may devastate your endless whistling red ar$$$ baboon back hole more tah anything else in this world. So please keep enjoying the ravage descending on the clueless savage like you. Okay? Okay!! :lol:
You didn't start with a "hmmmm", this time!

I guess, that's progress! :lol:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 14 Apr 2020, 19:13

ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ This is by far the most devastating news for us Weyane from Adwa since the illegal and unconstitutional overthrow of our Weyane democratic government in Ethiopia!!!

I don't understand why we Weyane are on the receiving end of divine wrath?

Are we cursed because we deported 100,000 Eritreans from Ethiopia to confiscate their property?

Are we cursed because we invaded Eritrea 3 times to create our Republic of Greater Tigray dream?

Why is everything under the sun and in heaven against us? WHY! WHY! WHY! :cry: :evil: :cry: :evil: :cry: :evil:

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 14 Apr 2020, 19:16

Zmeselo wrote:
14 Apr 2020, 19:03
Great news, brother kebena05.

Me too! I never thought I would agree with Halafi on anything, but here we're! :lol:
Me too! :lol:

“I look forward to the day we stop saying ‘me too’ and start saying ‘never again.” ~Eva D., You Too? :P

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 14 Apr 2020, 19:26

Digital Weyane wrote:
14 Apr 2020, 19:13
ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ This is by far the most devastating news for us Weyane from Adwa since the illegal and unconstitutional overthrow of our Weyane democratic government in Ethiopia!!!

Are we cursed because we deported 100,000 Eritreans from Ethiopia to confiscate their property?

Are we cursed because we invaded Eritrea 3 times to create our Republic of Greater Tigray dream?

Why is everything under the sun and in heaven against us? WHY! WHY! WHY! :cry: :evil: :cry: :evil: :cry: :evil:
"Overthrow?" :lol: :lol:

Please don't tell this top secret to Obbo Halafi and Obbo Zmeselo because it may devastate them once and for all. When did this unfortunate overthrow took place anyway without my knowledge?
:roll:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 14 Apr 2020, 19:39

sun wrote:
14 Apr 2020, 19:26
Digital Weyane wrote:
14 Apr 2020, 19:13

"Overthrow?" :lol: :lol:

Please don't tell this top secret to Obbo Halafi and Obbo Zmeselo because it may devastate them once and for all. When did this unfortunate overthrow took place anyway without my knowledge?
:roll:
Some call it the ultimate demise, or the brutal demolishing act, or the unceremonious dethroning of the Adwa warlords, but I prefer to use the watered down version OVERTHROW to minimize its devastating effect on you and I. 8)

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 14 Apr 2020, 22:03

Agamido Sun
What has WHO done for my country? NADA. No Eritrean or the rest of the world would care if this corrupt organization goes to hell. Just because your uncle happen to be leading it now, i am sure you would hate it to see it go. Regardless, it is a matter of time that either your idiot uncle will be resign now or else the organization will be fold it.
sun wrote:
14 Apr 2020, 19:05
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Hmm... 8)
Means that you prefer to go back to your moldy virus and bacteria infested (bats, rats and mice) medieval caves and die there with out any care and any human share. Old habits die hard! Moshlaaqqaa clueless primitive cadre!
:lol:

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 14 Apr 2020, 22:14

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
:roll: :roll: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Is this you or somebody other hacked your account ?

Am for the extinction of UN organizations. These organizations host fat cats who serve primarily the US interests. And over 70% of the UN budget goes to the pockets of these fat cants and rats of all kind,, principally indians