Re: Honorable Eritrea-Firsters whom Justice-Loving Eritreans should emulate

Post by Eripoblikan » 13 Apr 2020, 01:43

Miriam Hagos

Please wait, video is loading...

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 13 Apr 2020, 01:52

Brother pastlast

Please add a post about some Eritrea-Firster hero or heroine that you have familiarity with.
pastlast wrote: โ†‘
12 Apr 2020, 15:20
Isaias is NOT an Eritrea-Firster.

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 13 Apr 2020, 01:59

Sabur

I've added posts about Idris Abu'are and Miriam Hagos.
I still can't find solid info about Berhane Gerezghiher. I've done two rounds of research.

I guess you'll help possibly after COVID-19 is dealt with.
Sabur wrote: โ†‘
12 Apr 2020, 14:11
There are other great thinkers and dedicated Eritreans such as "Berhane Gerezghiher".

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 13 Apr 2020, 02:18

Eripoblikan wrote: โ†‘
13 Apr 2020, 01:52
Brother pastlast

Please add a post about some Eritrea-Firster hero or heroine that you have familiarity with.
12 Apr 2020, 15:20
Isaias is NOT an Eritrea-Firster.

The Eritrean heros and heroines I would mention are very humble people who dont need to have their names and pictures allover the internet like Isayas who is hiding but his NNNN Worshippers here want steal other Eritrean heroes accomplishments as if they depended on Isayas.

None of the NNNN Worshippers can name 1 battle isayas fought in or lead?
If this Chinavirus shows about isayas, when the schit hits the fan Isayas escapes and hides except now he has no hiding place...bojbaj coward

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† :lol: ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† :lol: ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 13 Apr 2020, 03:13

12 Apr 2020, 14:19
Pastlast is a Eritrea-Firster Eritrean of Beja descent..from Sudan to Eritrea...i have no agame cousins

In that case, your h0m0 arse belong in Sudan. And Given Sudanese prefer an$$us than a v@gina. You will enjoy Sudan

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 13 Apr 2020, 03:27

13 Apr 2020, 02:18
The Eritrean heros and heroines I would mention are very humble people who dont need to have their names
But history needs to be written before the human mind starts to forget.

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 13 Apr 2020, 10:59

Better than being a cousin to agames like you
Deqi-Arawit wrote: โ†‘
13 Apr 2020, 03:13
12 Apr 2020, 14:19
Pastlast is a Eritrea-Firster Eritrean of Beja descent..from Sudan to Eritrea...i have no agame cousins

In that case, your h0m0 arse belong in Sudan. And Given Sudanese prefer an$$us than a v@gina. You will enjoy Sudan

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 13 Apr 2020, 11:13

You are right but the problem with Eritreans is that the war against us is being waged within by Pfdj/Isayas. Our society is not stable until we get rid of pfdj, a foreign occupying CIA or mossad group. The membership of pfdj is majority diaspora and the cabinet of Isayas. The EDF and all nonpolitical Eritreans in Eritrea are NOT MEMBERS of pfdj. When a diaspora raised sharmuuta like Sopfhia Tsfameriam who gave flowrrs to Haile Selassie while I was in the Metahit shooting his regime troops becomes the Eritrean Ambassador to the UN, WE ALL KNOW PFDJ is an Ethiopian Andinet group backed by CIA MOSSAD. All the evidence has been written of Isayas the Cia agent. If Isayas is so under attack by the West, how come the West never specifically talk about him like they did with Saddam or Gadaffi? How come Isayas pretends to work with dictators that the west eventually overthrows: Gadaffi, Turabi, Bashir, qatar, meles, even the independence of Eritrea was not the mission goal of isayad and herman cohen.

Sopfhia has multiple pictures with Herman, michele obama...if Schitmeselo constantly posts that these are enemies of Eritreans then is not Sopfhia an enemy of Eritreans for always giving presents to enemies of Eritreans.

Eripoblikan wrote: โ†‘
13 Apr 2020, 03:27
13 Apr 2020, 02:18
The Eritrean heros and heroines I would mention are very humble people who dont need to have their names
But history needs to be written before the human mind starts to forget.

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 19 Aug 2020, 04:18

แˆณแ‰กแˆซแ‹ญ

แŠฅแ‹› แŠฎแˆจแŠ“ แˆ˜แ‹ˆแ‹ณแŠฅแ‰ณ แ‹˜แˆˆแ‹‹ แŠฃแ‹ญแ‰ตแˆ˜แˆตแˆแŠ• แŠฅแ‹ซแข แ‰ฅแ‹›แ‹•แ‰ฃ แ‰ฅแˆญแˆƒแŠ แŒˆแˆจแ‹แŒแˆ„แˆญ แŒˆแˆˆ แ‹ˆแˆต แ‰ แˆˆแŠ“ แ‰ แŒƒแŠปแข

แˆแˆต แˆแ‹‰แ‰• แˆฐแˆ‹แˆแ‰ณ! 8) 8) 8)
Sabur wrote: โ†‘
12 Apr 2020, 14:11
There are other great thinkers and dedicated Eritreans such as "Berhane Gerezghiher".