Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Yakume
Member+

If the WHO had acted three weeks earlier 95% of today's infections & deaths would not have happened

Post by Yakume » 10 Apr 2020, 14:16

China and the World Health Organisation's failure to act when the novel coronavirus COVID-19 was still in its early stages is one of the "greatest scandals in modern human history", according to Sky News Digital editor Jack Houghton.

If the WHO had acted just three weeks earlier nearly 95 per cent of today's infections and deaths would not have happened

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6148552275001

Yakume
Member+

Re: If the WHO had acted three weeks earlier 95% of today's infections & deaths would not have happened

Post by Yakume » 10 Apr 2020, 14:21

THE HEAD of the World Health Organization is facing renewed calls to resign because of claims he downplayed China's cover-up of the deadly disease.

Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus is facing growing calls for his resignation because he has repeatedly denied that China was less than transparent in informing the rest of the world about the disease. The World Health Organization, WHO, receives funding from China and is dependent on the regime of the Communist Party on many levels. Its international experts didn’t get access to the country until Director-General Tedros Adhanom visited President Xi Jinping at the end of January.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/12 ... rld-health

Yakume
Member+

Re: If the WHO had acted three weeks earlier 95% of today's infections & deaths would not have happened

Post by Yakume » 10 Apr 2020, 17:24

Dr. Tedros deceived the world. At one point, he even praised China’s ‘transparency' during its coronavirus response efforts despite a mountain of evidence showing the regime concealed the severity of the outbreak. This deception cost lives.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 10 Apr 2020, 18:39

Yakume wrote:
10 Apr 2020, 14:16
China and the World Health Organisation's failure to act when the novel coronavirus COVID-19 was still in its early stages is one of the "greatest scandals in modern human history", according to Sky News Digital editor Jack Houghton.

If the WHO had acted just three weeks earlier nearly 95 per cent of today's infections and deaths would not have happened

Hmm... :P

As dimwitted dumb baboon as you are you assume that the WHO has a magicians capacity and secret Crystal Ball through which they can see the invisible, the omnipotent and the omnipresent. Take your dumb baboon self from the neck and fight the virus instead of sitting on your baboon ar$$$ and offering fake and stinky self serving bulsh!t last rate negative comment. THUMBS UP FOR Dr. Teodros FOR BEING THE PRAGMATIC DOING MAN INSTEAD OF THE EMPTY TALKATIVE CHATTER BOX pimps.
:lol:

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 10 Apr 2020, 19:30

sun wrote:
10 Apr 2020, 18:39
Yakume wrote:

As dimwitted dumb baboon as you are you assume that the WHO has a magicians capacity and secret Crystal Ball through which they can see the invisible, the omnipotent and the omnipresent. Take your dumb baboon self from the neck and fight the virus instead of sitting on your baboon ar$$$ and offering fake and stinky self serving bulsh!t last rate negative comment. THUMBS UP FOR Dr. Teodros FOR BEING THE PRAGMATIC DOING MAN INSTEAD OF THE EMPTY TALKATIVE CHATTER BOX pimps.
Brother Sun,

I know you are such a cool guy. But this time I thought it is out of your character not only to defend the criminal Tedros Adhanom but also to aggressively attack people who questioned his qualification as well as the cover up for Chinese government regarding the pandemic Coronavirus. I have no idea why you are so frustrated and angry at brother Yakume and Horus. They just posted what is on the news everywhere in the world. If you have any evidence to show that he pragmatic, it would be better to post it instead of attacking brother Yakume. You can even have the criminal Tedros Adhanom as Health Minister in Oromia Killil if you love him so much after his as*s gets fires soon :lol: :lol: :lol:

In my opinion, Dr. Adhanom is incompetent, unqualified and corrupt to be in the position of WHO chief. How would forget when he displayed his incompetence when he was interviewed for the job as a candidate. In fact, the whole world laughed at him. Now, it is even much worse that tens of thousands of people died and over 1.5 million suffered mainly because he participated in covering up the seriousness of the virus. At one point, he was praising the Chinese government.... Why does he love the Chinese government so much as it feels he represent only China ???? I wonder if the coward TPLF goons moved the billions of Ethiopians wealth they stole to China ???? God knows...

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Yakume
Member+

Post by Yakume » 11 Apr 2020, 15:46

Arguing with fool is like killing the mosquito on your cheek. You might kill it or not, but you'll end up slapping yourself for sure. The same is true with TPLF orphans and junior cadres.

The World Health Organization (WHO) director touted the communist Chinese government’s lies… now tens of thousands of people in the US and around the world are dead. He praised the communists in Beijing and deceived the world. He must resign

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 11 Apr 2020, 17:17

After the WHO declared coronavirus was an epidemic the American president insisted the number of people who had been affected in USA will go down to zero. Well, we know today what the number is. It is of course will continue to increase. For the American president stupidity, the WHO president should not be a scapegoat. The American President at least in the beginning cared more about the stock market than the lives of Americans. In general, Trump cared more about his re-election than the lives of Americans. Tedros should and will not be responsible for Trump’s political miscalculation.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 11 Apr 2020, 17:46

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 17:17
After the WHO declared coronavirus was an epidemic the American president insisted the number of people who had been affected in USA will go down to zero. Well, we know today what the number is. It is of course will continue to increase. For the American president stupidity, the WHO president should not be a scapegoat. The American President at least in the beginning cared more about the stock market than the lives of Americans. In general, Trump cared more about his re-election than the lives of Americans. Tedros should and will not be responsible for Trump’s political miscalculation.
Please don't tell fresh facts to cave duelers like this Yakume boy coming out of his hiding devoid of common senses and trying to tell that Pigs can fly. Pigs can fly if only Teodros may resign! :lol:

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 11 Apr 2020, 18:24

Hawzen wrote:
10 Apr 2020, 19:30
sun wrote:
10 Apr 2020, 18:39
Yakume wrote:

Brother Sun,

I know you are such a cool guy. But this time I thought it is out of your character not only to defend the criminal Tedros Adhanom but also to aggressively attack people who questioned his qualification as well as the cover up for Chinese government regarding the pandemic Coronavirus. I have no idea why you are so frustrated and angry at brother Yakume and Horus. They just posted what is on the news everywhere in the world. If you have any evidence to show that he pragmatic, it would be better to post it instead of attacking brother Yakume. You can even have the criminal Tedros Adhanom as Health Minister in Oromia Killil if you love him so much after his as*s gets fires soon :lol: :lol: :lol:

In my opinion, Dr. Adhanom is incompetent, unqualified and corrupt to be in the position of WHO chief. How would forget when he displayed his incompetence when he was interviewed for the job as a candidate. In fact, the whole world laughed at him. Now, it is even much worse that tens of thousands of people died and over 1.5 million suffered mainly because he participated in covering up the seriousness of the virus. At one point, he was praising the Chinese government.... Why does he love the Chinese government so much as it feels he represent only China ???? I wonder if the coward TPLF goons moved the billions of Ethiopians wealth they stole to China ???? God knows...

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF
Brother Hawzen,

Believe me I am not attacking anyone even if it seems to you like attacking. Why should I attack any one for heavens sake, on the contrary I like brother Yakume more than you like him. What I don't accept is his bogus ideas and fake hate speech pointing his finger at Dr. Teodros instead of understanding his current good contributions while at the same time condemning his bygone domestic politics if necessary right now when we are facing a novel and killer disease.

We better move on and defeat the deadly enemy instead of trying to defeat each other out of old revengs and counter revenges of no end and through that open the door for Neo klan demagogues bent on taking over the planet using the utterly bogus name of fighting communism similar to the bygone old world cold war era where black brothers like Yakume may get cooking job in the field kitchen. Even now in the massively rising Corona deaths in the US blacks such Somali immigrants are the dead and hospitalized majority, Guess why! Ask that clueless Yakume parrot! :P

Right now when all of us are in despair in the face of the invisible and unbeatable novel enemy we Africans as a whole want that Dr. Teodros stand firmly with us while we will also stand firmly with him. No one can win the current deadly killer virus alone and or divided and fighting each other for which reasons we must put aside our petty bickering and opportunistic rusty political positions and stand united firmly in order to fight and defeat the invisible new enemy.

As for Dr. Teodros becoming health minister of Oromia after his current post I have no authority to offer him any job but with his top credentials I am sure that he will be offered top jobs all over the world if he only cares about it. Besides, honestly I was expecting that you may say high and loud that Dr. Teodros may come to represent your entity at some higher position after he leaves his nice high position top job because you share the same language, the same culture and almost the same territories if what you are implying about yourself happens to be true and through that surprise yourself and others like me, Yakume and the rest. What is the big deal here since change is the only permanent phenomena which can not stopped or stalled.

Did you see the fact that the UN, AU, WHO and the whole world have expressed their sincere support for the Dr. Only these events should tell you that the whole world is behind him right now because we are fighting to win the worlds deadliest virus. But yet don't get depressed and lower your immunity level like that clueless Yakume boy telling us that Pigs can fly. Otherwise the novel virus might easily attack and take over you when your immune system get depreciated due to unnecessary stress and depression.
8)

Otherwise you and Yakume have all the right to say your opinion in black and white but not only in White alone because then it may not become readable. :lol:
Last edited by sun on 11 Apr 2020, 19:10, edited 2 times in total.

Yakume
Member+

Post by Yakume » 11 Apr 2020, 18:45

You can try to hide the actual face of this crook, but you cannot defend him. American president said that, because of the wrong information from Tedros and his failed office. Tedros is example of failed leader, and you cannot lead such organization with TPLF mentality of lying, fraud, corruption and mismanagement.

Tedros has in the past covered up cholera outbreaks in Ogaden region which killed thousands and prevented United Nations and NGOs from going there claiming there was no food, health and nutrition problems. He also diverted WHO polio programme and funds to fund 2007 election for TPLF in Addis Ababa and other regions, and also to the TPLF army and affiliated militia in Ogaden and Oromia and Gambella. Actually Tedros is a known crook.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 11 Apr 2020, 20:39

The American President is the one who has a hard time telling truth. Check how many wrong statements he made since he assumed the presidency by reading the Washington post.
As to Teodros, none I know defended his political past. That is a totally different story. Now, he leads an international organization which has a minimum enforcing power. He is not leading an army to implement the WHO’s priority. WHO needs cooperation from all countries of the world, If China decided not to let in any WHO official to her country, there is no enforceable mechanism to force her to act otherwise. Everything is based only on cooperation. As for the cholera, I did not know about it. But I know one thing. He was vetted before given the post. Had that accusation being true, I would have imagined of him not getting the job.