Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik
Senior Member+

FACT: Z Big Problem On ER Is:--WE GOT 10-25 Year Old's Here Who Don't Know Politics Or History!!ASK WHY & WHEN & HOW!!

Post by tarik » 08 Apr 2020, 21:50

FACT: Z Big Problem On ER Is:--WE GOT 10-30 Year Old's Here Who Don't Know Politics Or History!!ASK WHY & WHEN & HOW!! :roll:

Hawzen
Member+

Re: FACT: Z Big Problem On ER Is:--WE GOT 10-25 Year Old's Here Who Don't Know Politics Or History!!ASK WHY & WHEN & HOW

Post by Hawzen » 08 Apr 2020, 22:15

tarik wrote:
08 Apr 2020, 21:50
FACT: Z Big Problem On ER Is:--WE GOT 10-30 Year Old's Here Who Don't Know Politics Or History!!ASK WHY & WHEN & HOW!! :roll:
What do you know Agame Tarik Hatela ????

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: FACT: Z Big Problem On ER Is:--WE GOT 10-25 Year Old's Here Who Don't Know Politics Or History!!ASK WHY & WHEN & HOW

Post by tarik » 08 Apr 2020, 22:24

Hawzen wrote:
08 Apr 2020, 22:15
tarik wrote:

Dedebit is always dedeb
Shut z fkkk up agame wedi 40 aka diqala, change ur username wedi hawzen qomal, u and ur master wedi temben hasad isias qomal. ERITREA IS 4 PURE BLOOD ERITREANS DEQI MEBOQOL WITH NO TIGRAY HASADAT BLOOD!!! GET LOST WITH UR HALAFI AND DEGNET HATELA WORD!!! TESTA DI GALINA AGAME!!! :roll:

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 08 Apr 2020, 22:26

tarik wrote:
08 Apr 2020, 22:24
Hawzen wrote:
tarik wrote:

Dedebit is always dedeb
Shut z fkkk up agame wedi 40 aka diqala, change ur username wedi hawzen qomal, u and ur master wedi temben hasad isias qomal. ERITREA IS 4 PURE BLOOD ERITREANS DEQI MEBOQOL WITH NO TIGRAY HASADAT BLOOD!!! GET LOST WITH UR HALAFI AND DEGNET HATELA WORD!!! TESTA DI GALINA AGAME!!! :roll:
How old are you agame Tarik Hatela :lol: :roll: :oops: :mrgreen: ???

Dedebit is always dedeb

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 08 Apr 2020, 22:40

Hawzen wrote:
08 Apr 2020, 22:26
tarik wrote:
08 Apr 2020, 22:24
Hawzen wrote:
tarik wrote:

Dedebit is always dedeb
How old are you agame Tarik Hatela :lol: :roll: :oops: :mrgreen: ???

Dedebit is always dedeb
Wedi hawzen , wedi [deleted] kurkur nay wedi temben isias, enemy of Eritrea, i am not older than u, but i am wiser than u, have u seen ur stupid adwan uncle adhanom embarassing u agames. SHUT Z FFFK UP QOMAL AGAME !!!

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 08 Apr 2020, 23:02

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Agame Tarik Hatela,

Normally I would assume you are either too young or old enough with lack of wisdom. The fact is that you are inferiority stricken agame who tries so hard to prove us that you are Eritrean.... How about being proud of yourself and embrace your real agame identity. Hating agames so much and calling names to agames so frequently will not change anything... You are just agame...

Everybody knows that it did not work for your agame brother Adwusha....Now, he is in the process of adapting Rwanda citizenship after his dream to be Eritrean dashed in front of his naked eyes..I just hope Paul Kagame grants the brokenhearted brother Adwusha his new wish though... :cry: :mrgreen: :oops:

Dedebit is always dedeb

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 08 Apr 2020, 23:15

Hawzen wrote:
08 Apr 2020, 23:02
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Agame Tarik Hatela,

Normally I would assume you are either too young or old enough with lack of wisdom. The fact is that you are inferiority stricken agame who tries so hard to prove us that you are Eritrean.... How about being proud of yourself and embrace your real agame identity. Hating agames so much and calling names to agames so frequently will not change anything... You are just agame...

Everybody knows that it did not work for your agame brother Adwusha....Now, he is in the process of adapting Rwanda citizenship after his dream to be Eritrean dashed in front of his naked eyes..I just hope Paul Kagame grants the brokenhearted brother Adwusha his new wish though... :cry: :mrgreen: :oops:

Dedebit is always dedeb
Usually i don't talk 2 puppets of tembenay isias afewerki wedi [deleted] medhin berahd bael swa, but let me give u a second of my time, NIGGGGGER GET A FKKKKING LIFE. I HATE EVERY TIGRAWAY ON PLANET EARTH THAT INCLUDES U AND ALL UR MOZERFKKKING FAMILY AND ANCESTORS, INCLUDING UR KING ISISAS WEDI TEREWAIE AGAME YOHANES. FKKKKK U WEDI [deleted] AGAME. GET Z FKKK OUT OF MY POSTS. I DON'T SPEAK 2 MY AGAME SLAVES LIKE U. GO AND BEG WEDI ZA [deleted] AGAME. IF U WANT 2 MEET ME THEN SEND ME LOCATION SO I CAN PUT A BULLLET ON UR AGAME HEAD!!! WEDI [deleted] LEMAIT GAHBA!!!!

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 09 Apr 2020, 00:03

Brother Dr. Hawzen:--- You Are More Wiser And Respected Eritrean Person On Tigriayan E.R. Website, Unlike The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me A.K.A. Tarik Is Pure Agga*me Cadre & Loser.
P.S. Please Dr. Hawzen Ignore These Low Life Ye-Dedebit Erkhusan Zerr Agga*me. He Has Been Double Agents The Last Eleven Years With Different Nicknames. The Last One Was ☆ Ego ☆.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 09 Apr 2020, 00:22

tarik wrote:
08 Apr 2020, 23:15

Usually i don't talk 2 puppets of tembenay isias afewerki wedi [deleted] medhin berahd bael swa, but let me give u a second of my time, NIGGGGGER GET A FKKKKING LIFE. I HATE EVERY TIGRAWAY ON PLANET EARTH THAT INCLUDES U AND ALL UR MOZERFKKKING FAMILY AND ANCESTORS, INCLUDING UR KING ISISAS WEDI TEREWAIE AGAME YOHANES. FKKKKK U WEDI [deleted] AGAME. GET Z FKKK OUT OF MY POSTS. I DON'T SPEAK 2 MY AGAME SLAVES LIKE U. GO AND BEG WEDI ZA [deleted] AGAME. IF U WANT 2 MEET ME THEN SEND ME LOCATION SO I CAN PUT A BULLLET ON UR AGAME HEAD!!! WEDI [deleted] LEMAIT GAHBA!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your anger and frustration speaks volume, agame brother Tarik Hatela and it is a serious matter. I am just here to provide you the help that you need badly so that you will make peace with yourself. Be proud of your identity. Personally, I don't think it is your fault to be born agame...Nobody can choose parents who we should be born ...You are only responsible for your actions... By the way, there are two kinds of agame: good agame and bad agame...Unfortunately, most agames in ER have chosen to be evil agame except Pastor Degnet...

I have to admit that I am not a psychiatrist but I think facing the reality and admitting your real identity are the major steps to start to live in peace with yourself. I remember few years ago when the honorable Professor Dr. Zachovich volunteered in Mekelle University where he gave life changing lectures to agames who suffered from inferiority complexity and even brother Adwush attended the lecture. The report shows that almost all of your agame brothers who got the psychiatric help from the good Doctor have started to live peacefully. This is main reason Dr. Zachovich as scholar is so popular in the least important killil Tigray. Sadly, brother Adwusha did not embrace the session and the reality very well and as a result of that he has still been suffering from inferiority complexity.....

I just hope that you get the help you need from Dr. Zachovich or other professionals of his caliber .. :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 09 Apr 2020, 19:37

Tog Wajale wrote:
09 Apr 2020, 00:03
Brother Dr. Hawzen:--- You Are More Wiser And Respected Eritrean Person On Tigriayan E.R. Website, Unlike The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me A.K.A. Tarik Is Pure Agga*me Cadre & Loser.
P.S. Please Dr. Hawzen Ignore These Low Life Ye-Dedebit Erkhusan Zerr Agga*me. He Has Been Double Agents The Last Eleven Years With Different Nicknames. The Last One Was ☆ Ego ☆.

I hear you, brother Tog Wajale aka Agame Tarik Hatel!!! Now you are begging with your second username :lol: :mrgreen: :oops:

I just hope that you develop the courage to be proud of your agame identity and join brother ayte Halafi to contribute something good for your agame people :oops: :mrgreen: :lol: .

Dedebit is always dedeb

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 09 Apr 2020, 19:51

It's hilarious that brother tarik thinks that only he is the ''pure eritrean,'' while everyone else here is somehow an ''agame,'' because they do not believe in what he believes in. The same tarik who used to praise obbo isayas afewerki under tarik, and talk bad against him under his username judgement day 1234. now he finally came out as being anti isayas. LOOOOL!