Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
kibramlak

Seriously, its outrageous targeting Dr Tewodros as scapegoat for the Wests own miserable failure to cope up with this tr

Post by kibramlak » 08 Apr 2020, 17:35

Seriously, its outrageous targeting Dr Tewodros as scapegoat for the Wests own miserable failure to cope up with this tragedy of all times. Wasn't Trump himself who was reducing the virus as a flue like simple stuff or as a Chinese virus ?

Tewodros might be blamed for the sledged crimes he might have committed against women in the Amhara region (that led many to not give both anymore) but this current recist attack against him is not to tolerate.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: Seriously, its outrageous targeting Dr Tewodros as scapegoat for the Wests own miserable failure to cope up with thi

Post by Fed_Up » 08 Apr 2020, 17:47

Trump is neither a doctor nor a researcher . He fellow up WHO recommendations and guidelines. Due to downplayed the risk that was posed by covid19, the head general of WHO dismissed the risk of this deadly virus, almost 70,000 death so far recorded and counting. Imagine how many people are mourning due to their lost of Father, mother , daughter, brother , husband, wife, son, daughter and cousins.for so many families their brad winners left this earth that will lead lots of families to suffering.
I don’t wish you to be the victim one but I advised you to be in their shoe. You are saying this just because he is Ethiopians and as usual you guys easily offended if you found yourself in awkward situations. Here is the point at this time of turbulence the ship/ plane require highly trained pilot/captain to navigate through. This is not a soccer game, sir. I advised him to resign before an angry person who lost loved one slit his throat for good.

opmerc

Re: Seriously, its outrageous targeting Dr Tewodros as scapegoat for the Wests own miserable failure to cope up with thi

Post by opmerc » 08 Apr 2020, 17:56

kibramlak wrote:
08 Apr 2020, 17:35
Seriously, its outrageous targeting Dr Tewodros as scapegoat for the Wests own miserable failure to cope up with this tragedy of all times. Wasn't Trump himself who was reducing the virus as a flue like simple stuff or as a Chinese virus ?

Tewodros might be blamed for the sledged crimes he might have committed against women in the Amhara region (that led many to not give both anymore) but this current recist attack against him is not to tolerate.
WHO is not responsible for making any country set travel or flight bans to any other country. If Trump wanted flight bans set he could have issued them in December himself without waiting for anyone. Or he could have listened to his own intelligence community telling him a cataclysmic event was coming as a result of this virus as early as November and started preparations.

https://thehill.com/policy/national-sec ... -spreading

But Trump ignored that advice along with the many other guidelines set by WHO and now US is the epicenter of infected. This is a desperate attempt to shift blame that's his to own. Nothing else.

Dr Tedros can be judged for everything else he is responsible but not for how he is conducting himself at WHO and not when he's representing Ethiopia on the world stage.

opmerc

Post by opmerc » 08 Apr 2020, 17:57

Fed_Up wrote:
08 Apr 2020, 17:47
More violent promises from funny hat while never delivering on any of them. Typical.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 08 Apr 2020, 18:00

Trump's mistake is being advised by Dr Fauci, who'se buddy with Bill Gates & who in turn is boss to Adhanom.

kibramlak wrote:

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 08 Apr 2020, 18:03

Kibramlak,
Great Idea, you are killing cursedar'terans with blunt knife.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 08 Apr 2020, 18:06

Did Bill Gates Buy the CDC?

Apr 6, 2020

By Martin Armstrong

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/worl ... y-the-cdc/

Dr. Anthony Fauci has a $100 million conflict of interest which is why he was opposing Trump. He is in league with Bill Gates who has pledged $100 million https://www.ajmc.com/newsroom/nih-bill- ... -treatment for Fauci to play with. The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID, a division of National Institutes of Health, NIH) director Dr. Anthony Fauci, who was against using chloroquine, said in an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper,
There’s no magic drug for coronavirus right now,
and lectured,
Let me put it into perspective for the viewers .. there has been anecdotal non-proven data that it [chloroquine] works… but when you have an uncontrolled trial you can never definitely say that it works.
I have warned that the CDC takes private money through its foundation. Gates even gave CDC Foundation $13.5 million. https://www.cdcfoundation.org/taxonomy/term/70

I do not believe we can trust Fauci in the least. The CDC nor the NIH should NEVER be allowed to be bought in this way. It is Gates who wants to inject us all with microchips. https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/worl ... he-crisis/ I seriously do not understand if all his money has simply gone to his head.

Trump should fire Fauci first and secondly shut down all private donations from anyone, especially Bill Gates. This is a matter of NATIONAL SECURITY. Gates should be investigated and all his connections. Anyone who sold all their stocks and bonds just in advance should be hauled out for Insider Trading. But these people typically also OWN the SEC. Trump needs to appoint a Special Prosecutor and never someone from New York City.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 08 Apr 2020, 18:20

kibramlak wrote:

what ever the reason the agame has to go :mrgreen:

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 08 Apr 2020, 18:22

Abdelaziz wrote:
08 Apr 2020, 18:03
Kibramlak,
Great Idea, you are killing cursedar'terans with blunt knife.
aziza mitiri, agame are not fit for such a kind job, co the agame has to go. :mrgreen:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 08 Apr 2020, 18:25

opmerc wrote:
08 Apr 2020, 17:57
Blah blah blah
I thought I made it clear to both of your know alias. You are not important. You are lightweight even by agameWoch standards. You are not needed by shabbos. ገባ.. ? ድንጋይ ራስ

ጫር አሁን ወይ-anûs Eriblican or EriBekenTu.

opmerc

Post by opmerc » 08 Apr 2020, 18:34

Fed_Up wrote:
08 Apr 2020, 18:25
opmerc wrote:
08 Apr 2020, 17:57
Blah blah blah
I thought I made it clear to both of your know alias. You are not important. You are lightweight even by agameWoch standards. You are not needed by shabbos. ገባ.. ? ድንጋይ ራስ

ጫር አሁን ወይ-anûs Eriblican or EriBekenTu.
Miskin funny hat. You thinking I need multiple aliases for you or any of your kind is real comedy. It genuinely is.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 08 Apr 2020, 20:54

I had a reservation toward Tedros’s nomination to chair WHO and didn’t like the whole campaign engineering crap and Woyane’s aggressive involvement in particular. But as regards to Trump vs. WHO, I don’t want to carry the old baggage and lock myself in a lose-lose situation. Despite his involvement in human rights violation in the past, I stand by Tedros Adhanom this time. Trump’s current accusation has no factual bases whatsoever and it’s mainly intended to cover up his own shortcomings and inactions. China’s international role will grow whether at the WHO or other organizations as long as wicked Trump is the president.

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 08 Apr 2020, 20:57

I agree with you Mr. Meselo

Zmeselo wrote:
08 Apr 2020, 18:06

Did Bill Gates Buy the CDC?

Apr 6, 2020

By Martin Armstrong

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/worl ... y-the-cdc/

Dr. Anthony Fauci has a $100 million conflict of interest which is why he was opposing Trump. He is in league with Bill Gates who has pledged $100 million https://www.ajmc.com/newsroom/nih-bill- ... -treatment for Fauci to play with. The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID, a division of National Institutes of Health, NIH) director Dr. Anthony Fauci, who was against using chloroquine, said in an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper,
There’s no magic drug for coronavirus right now,
and lectured,
Let me put it into perspective for the viewers .. there has been anecdotal non-proven data that it [chloroquine] works… but when you have an uncontrolled trial you can never definitely say that it works.
I have warned that the CDC takes private money through its foundation. Gates even gave CDC Foundation $13.5 million. https://www.cdcfoundation.org/taxonomy/term/70

I do not believe we can trust Fauci in the least. The CDC nor the NIH should NEVER be allowed to be bought in this way. It is Gates who wants to inject us all with microchips. https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/worl ... he-crisis/ I seriously do not understand if all his money has simply gone to his head.

Trump should fire Fauci first and secondly shut down all private donations from anyone, especially Bill Gates. This is a matter of NATIONAL SECURITY. Gates should be investigated and all his connections. Anyone who sold all their stocks and bonds just in advance should be hauled out for Insider Trading. But these people typically also OWN the SEC. Trump needs to appoint a Special Prosecutor and never someone from New York City.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 08 Apr 2020, 21:14

kibramlak wrote:

Despite your positive tone please stop your wild over generalizations by saying "the Wests" when the scapegoat herders are only very few populists leaders trying to save their own skins from the outraged public who see the total policy failures of their own leaders. Dr. Tewodros is doing an excellent job under difficult conditions. 8)

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 09 Apr 2020, 05:36

Fed_Up wrote:
Trump is neither a doctor nor a researcher . He fellow up WHO recommendations and guidelines. Due to downplayed the risk that was posed by covid19, the head general of WHO dismissed the risk of this deadly virus, almost 70,000 death so far recorded and counting. Imagine how many people are mourning due to their lost of Father, mother , daughter, brother , husband, wife, son, daughter and cousins.for so many families their brad winners left this earth that will lead lots of families to suffering.
I don’t wish you to be the victim one but I advised you to be in their shoe. You are saying this just because he is Ethiopians and as usual you guys easily offended if you found yourself in awkward situations. Here is the point at this time of turbulence the ship/ plane require highly trained pilot/captain to navigate through. This is not a soccer game, sir. I advised him to resign before an angry person who lost loved one slit his throat for good.
Maybe you didnt get my points. I didnt lack any sight about the grievances of those who lost their loved ones nor did I refer to that. I was speaking about the policy flaws of the countries who are now blaming and finger pointing to WHO's DG. I followed the events as you might have done so. You may need to go to consult the WHO's website for more. Look, Trump's reaction to the alerts given by WHO and even by his own advisor about the upcoming human tragedy can't be off anyone's memory. He demonstrated himself like a gang leader rather than a leader of a country of economy and military might. How come a country of such scale unable to get prepared even without the advice of WHO??? Isn't it a country of CIA and other spy infiltrators who alleged to have institutions of high analytical skills to foresee the imminent dangers ?? Likewise many of (literary all) European countries have never put in place a mechanism to defend their own population, despite all the capacities they could have

The fact of the matter is that they see their own people dying in front of their face and they couldnt help to reverse. Then they have to find a scapegoat, which is WHO, especially a man of dark skin is leading the organization. As always the case, its easier to say a black man is incompetent than anyone else. Its a reality. I dont know in which corner of the world you are living but if in case you have lived in the US or elsewhere in Europe you should perfectly know what I mean. You can't cheat yourself on that.

Given the extremely contagious nature of the virus which had never been in human blood, I dont think any other person at WHO could do better. Its the responsibility of each sovereign state to do the necessary actions. A failure to do so is their own, not that of Tewodros.

I know there are over a million petitioners who is pushing for his resignation but many of them are based on racist motives rather than the objective assessment of the Corona vs WHO. I found all this unacceptable and am glad the AU (even though its teethless) has put its weight behind him.

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 09 Apr 2020, 05:41

sun wrote:
08 Apr 2020, 21:14
kibramlak wrote:

Despite your positive tone please stop your wild over generalizations by saying "the Wests" when the scapegoat herders are only very few populists leaders trying to save their own skins from the outraged public who see the total policy failures of their own leaders. Dr. Tewodros is doing an excellent job under difficult conditions. 8)
You are right but when I say the West, am referring to those who are petitioning his resignation. There are a lot number of people from EU as well. Its not only tge issue of Trump

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 09 Apr 2020, 05:49

Selam/ wrote:
08 Apr 2020, 20:54
I had a reservation toward Tedros’s nomination to chair WHO and didn’t like the whole campaign engineering crap and Woyane’s aggressive involvement in particular. But as regards to Trump vs. WHO, I don’t want to carry the old baggage and lock myself in a lose-lose situation. Despite his involvement in human rights violation in the past, I stand by Tedros Adhanom this time. Trump’s current accusation has no factual bases whatsoever and it’s mainly intended to cover up his own shortcomings and inactions. China’s international role will grow whether at the WHO or other organizations as long as wicked Trump is the president.
Yes, that is exactly how I see it. Btw, as you said it, China is doing a remarkable job and demonstrating its humble leadership. Trump is found a deservice for US's leadership in favor of China. It appears now that China's win-win approach is taking more traction than tge US like countries patronization who have put the so called undeveloped countries to remain as their dependant for all sorts of aid and to stay as a place where they damp their toxic wastes,

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 09 Apr 2020, 08:55

Fed_Up wrote:
Have you ever heard about the name novel?

WHO is not the most well equipped entity to allocate resources and understand the new diesease but those super-powers should have done that before allocating (forced to allocate) 2 Trillions of Dollars to rescue their own businesses afterwards.

Did they allocate 1 Billion for such a study, before accusing them of incomeptence?

I am just tryint to follow the logic here.

tlel

Post by tlel » 09 Apr 2020, 09:55

It is amazing how those mentioning above who call your selves Ethiopian are finally showing your conflict of interests? I wonder why you bothered to stand for Ethiopia when at the same time you have your cake and eat it too that I oppose tplf but then Dr Tedros is my favorite he is now an international leader. Really? How did he get this position in the first place? What was his connection with certain foreigners, tplf for that matter, while in Ethiopia? Did he fulfill their wishes in Ethiopia in order to get this WHO appointment? It doesn't matter what happened to your country of birth, but as a man/individual apppointed in international area should be commended because? Did this individual have ethics in the first place especially in Ethiopia? You have no remorse in Ethiopia because of tplf member as long as he is appointed internationally? Why would I give a hoot that he is now under fire because of this man who was tplf member and who had a clear evidence of affecting Ethiopians, or it doesn't matter? If he is check mated internationally why did he take the position? Because, he wanted fame that is why. He thought everything is a cake walk, just like in Ethiopia I guess not.

He mentioned about Taiwanese saying racial slurs against him not U.S. Even if Trump opposed WHO, has nothing to do with racism but his stand with China as we all know U.S is competitive and will always attack its competitor one way or another. In reality, Dr Tedros have both conflict interest himself, he may have gotten the position by both China and Gates.

In fact this man along with his tplf polit bureau have been and are entangling Ethiopia in affairs that does not concern Ethiopia when it is in abject poverty. Oh, yes, there has not been situation Ethiopia getting better under tplf/this man. I know more of you who once call yourself Ethiopian is now talking about your Guaro.