Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
MINILIK SALSAWI
Member+

Dr Tedros Adhanom WHO chief addresses death threats, racist insults: ‘I don’t give a damn’

Post by MINILIK SALSAWI » 08 Apr 2020, 14:55

“I can tell you personal attacks that have been going on for more than two, three months. Abuses, or racist comments, giving me names, black or Negro. I’m proud of being black, proud of being Negro,” he told reporters on a conference call from the organization’s Geneva headquarters on Wednesday. “I don’t care, to be honest ... even death threats. I don’t give a damn.” Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus,

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/08/who-chi ... -damn.html

Tog Wajale

Re: Dr Tedros Adhanom WHO chief addresses death threats, racist insults: ‘I don’t give a damn’

Post by Tog Wajale » 08 Apr 2020, 15:02

Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*me A.K.A Minilik Salsawi :--- We Know You From The Beginning You Are Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F Woyane Hidden Cadre. Tell That To Your Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigriayan Prostitute Who*re Mother.

Last edited by Tog Wajale on 08 Apr 2020, 15:29, edited 1 time in total.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: Dr Tedros Adhanom WHO chief addresses death threats, racist insults: ‘I don’t give a damn’

Post by Digital Weyane » 08 Apr 2020, 15:03

He is protected by the Chinese communist army and a Digital Weyane cyber force. 8) 8) 8)

MINILIK SALSAWI
Member+

Post by MINILIK SALSAWI » 09 Apr 2020, 06:44

South Africa's Ramaphosa defends WHO after Trump virus lashing

South African President Cyril Ramaphosa has thrown his support behind the WHO after it came under stinging attack from US leader Donald Trump over its handling of the coronavirus pandemic.

A statement from Ramaphosa's office late Wednesday said he "reaffirms his appreciation for the exceptional leadership" of World Health Organization (WHO) chief Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, "from the very earliest stages of this unprecedented global health crisis".

Ramaphosa was speaking in his capacity as the current leader of the African Union (AU).

MINILIK SALSAWI
Member+

Post by MINILIK SALSAWI » 09 Apr 2020, 06:46

Taiwan protests accusations from the WHO

Taiwan's foreign ministry on strongly protested accusations from the head of the World Health Organization (WHO) that it condoned racist personal attacks on him that he alleged were coming from the self-governing island democracy.

On Wednesday, WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus accused Taiwan's foreign ministry of being linked to a months-long campaign against him during the COVID-19 pandemic.

At a press briefing, he said he has been personally attacked, including receiving death threats and racist abuse.

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 09 Apr 2020, 06:49

ወስፋታም ቴድሮስ አድህኖም የአፍሪካ ህዝብ ከጎን እንዲቆም ያደረጋት ጠርት ነኝ!! ወስፋታም በለው!!

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 09 Apr 2020, 08:34

Ethiopia will stand behind her son, Dr. Tedros Adhanom, in all of her capacity.

We have been hearing multiple instances of accusations against him but not heard yet any credible ground for the accusation.

It must have been based on looking for a scapegoat (of their own failure) or simple hate, which shouldn't be permissible in the 21st century world.