Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Eripoblikan

Re: GEDAM ASIRA-MATIRA BUILT BY HATSE GEREMESQEL - BASTION OF DEQIQE ESTIFANOS.. APPLE AND BLACK-RASPBERRY RICH..

Post by Eripoblikan » 08 Apr 2020, 11:09

Abdelaziz wrote:
08 Apr 2020, 10:00
መስሓቅ
ራስፕበሪ ኣብ ክልል ሓደ? እዋይ ናይ ካድረ ነገር!

ካድረን ስንቅን እንዳሓደረ ይፎክስ!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: GEDAM ASIRA-MATIRA BUILT BY HATSE GEREMESQEL - BASTION OF DEQIQE ESTIFANOS.. APPLE AND BLACK-RASPBERRY RICH..

Post by Degnet » 08 Apr 2020, 12:18

Eripoblikan wrote:
08 Apr 2020, 11:09
Abdelaziz wrote:
መስሓቅ

ካድረን ስንቅን እንዳሓደረ ይፎክስ!

Kulu nai cadre eyu,ab Merietna Leopard dea ember Tigers yelewun,kedamai kaleay dema bezuh neger tefiu eyu,ezom Adwa(Tigray) not genralizing,teredeani neska zehasheka ika wala Tigraway aytekun,nai hiwot guday eyu,aygezaen.Just like you in that part of your land.Let them atleast know that we are civilized people.Adwa eko measker eyu neiru,some times people say,it was founded so moslims can live there not in Axum

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 08 Apr 2020, 14:52

I would be happy for Raspberry to blossom in Tigray. The same heaven-on-earth I wish for my Eritrean people, I wish it to the neighbouring peoples of Sudan, Djibouti and Ethiopia including Tigray.

My problem is with the cadres giving false hope to the people, thinking any positive development will help their pay-masters to stay in power a little longer. Believe me I know, we have too many of such type of cadres in Eritrean cyberspace.
Degnet wrote:
08 Apr 2020, 12:18
Eripoblikan wrote:
08 Apr 2020, 11:09
Abdelaziz wrote:
መስሓቅ

ካድረን ስንቅን እንዳሓደረ ይፎክስ!

Kulu nai cadre eyu,ab Merietna Leopard dea ember Tigers yelewun,kedamai kaleay dema bezuh neger tefiu eyu,ezom Adwa(Tigray) not genralizing,teredeani neska zehasheka ika wala Tigraway aytekun,nai hiwot guday eyu,aygezaen.Just like you in that part of your land.Let them atleast know that we are civilized people.Adwa eko measker eyu neiru,some times people say,it was founded so moslims can live there not in Axum