Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: Tigrai Media House ቆይታ ከወያኔ ፕሮፌሰር መረሳ ፀሃየ: "Coronavirus is Not a Threat, But a Blessing for Tigray's Independence!"

Post by Digital Weyane » 07 Apr 2020, 15:39

የወያኔ የበላይ አለቃየ ኤደን - ወይም ከረናይት - ኮሮናን "Blessing in Disguise" ብሎ ነበር የጠራው።

Great Weyane minds think alike. 8) 8)

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: Tigrai Media House ቆይታ ከወያኔ ፕሮፌሰር መረሳ ፀሃየ: "Coronavirus is Not a Threat, But a Blessing for Tigray's Independence!"

Post by Digital Weyane » 07 Apr 2020, 17:05

Now I know why my Weyane comrades from Adwa are not donating money to fight the Coronavirus which they see as our greatest ally in our struggle for Tigray's independence. But I'd like to know how that's even possible. My Libi Tigray is a little rusty, please enlighten me. Thank you! 8) 8)

free-tembien

Post by free-tembien » 07 Apr 2020, 17:22

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
07 Apr 2020, 16:24
Coronavirus = Amhara ethnic
agames are very weird people and funny at times :lol: :lol: seriously how many times did we have to tell you to go fck yourself and get declare independence? amhara is not holding you back you dumbass why don't you declare your independence? :lol:
another funny thing is agames cry about tigray and its independence day and night IN AMHARIC :lol: what is wrong with you dedebits?
it seems like every tigrean elite prefer to be interviewed in amharic even if it is purely tigray internal issues :lol
no one forces you to use amharic and no one forces you to stay in ethiopia but you still stick to amharic and ethiopia, you retarded monkeys :lol: instead of stopping to use amharic and declare independence you wicked monkeys prefer to cry everyday as if amhara is forcing you to speak our language and live in ethiopia. how stupid people are you? your problem is in your dedebit low iq brain who still think they are under amhara rule :lol:

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 07 Apr 2020, 17:59

Thanks To The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigriayan Prosti*tute Who*re Airlines C.E.O Tewolde G / Mariam.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 07 Apr 2020, 19:55

የኢትዮጵያንና የኤርትራ ኢኮኖሚ በኮረና ቫይረስ ምክንያት ከተዳከመ፣ መቀሌ ለመሸጉት የወያኔ መሪዎቻችን የታላቋ ትግራይ ሪፑብሊክ ህልማቸውን እውን ለማድረግ ትልቅ እድል ይከፍትላቸዋል። በዚህም ምክንያት ነው "Coronavirus is a blessing in disguise" የሚሉት። 8) 8)

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 08 Apr 2020, 13:22

አስደሳች ዜና፣ :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

"ኡኔም ኮሮና ቫይረስ ነኝ!" የሚሉ ቲ-ሸርቶች በቅርቡ ለገበያ ይቀርባሉ።
8) 8)