Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abdelaziz

cursedarteran specially lootiew hamasenay uses being refugee as sole source of income.

Post by Abdelaziz » 07 Apr 2020, 05:12

Producing Refugees as source of income is synonymous with booshti Hamasenay culture. The whole world knows this. Tigreans are the least refugee producers in the world from the HOA. But Hamasenay is too perverted to admit this, instead, the spermdrinking werada hamasenay tribe accuses Tigreans for just about everything the werada lootiew Hamasenay does by himself... like invading Badme and accusing Tigray for invading it, being defeated by gallant Tigreans and other Ethiopians in 100s of battles on the border and still bragging for winning the war, etc.
Quick Reply

Eripoblikan

Re: cursedarteran specially lootiew hamasenay uses being refugee as sole source of income.

Post by Eripoblikan » 07 Apr 2020, 05:19

Abdelaziz wrote:
07 Apr 2020, 05:12
Hi, my name is Aziza. I am a former ኪራይ-ሰብሳቢት and now working as a call girl to make ends meet. Please leave the name and address of any potential client.
Ok, here is one:

Yoni Magna

Axum Hotel room #11
1976 Quarantine Avenue
Mekelle, Tigray 90210

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Abdelaziz

Re: cursedarteran specially lootiew hamasenay uses being refugee as sole source of income.

Post by Abdelaziz » 07 Apr 2020, 05:24

Now everyone knows Hamasenay is a coward tra'nsgender, addicted to complaining about Tigray this and Tigray that for nada, you represent the best example of a weasel lootiew hamasenay gayprostitute.

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 07 Apr 2020, 05:47

Abdelaziz wrote:
07 Apr 2020, 05:24
Please send me Yoni Magna's number.
Sorry, I don't have it.

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 07 Apr 2020, 13:02

oh no Aziza is in her rampage behavior. she is talking about her sexual preference. Please everyone, it has been established the [deleted]#&& has been allowed to roam free in her mekele capital of Killil Chigray where sodomy is MLLT money making business. She is missing the old profession , Begging with her siblings, selling her MOM for smuni and eating at the garbage dumps d/t covid 19 restrictions. Also she realized she can not make ends meet begging in Mekele for the residents are poor as dirt and depend on the west for handouts.