Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
EthioRedSea

Why were CIA and the other western intelligence services unable to infiltrate into Wuhan?

Post by EthioRedSea » 06 Apr 2020, 22:19

I wonder what happened to various Embassies of Western Countries in China, which have much resources to infiltrate dangerous regions of the world. If I were Trump, I would have invaded china under the pretext of saving American lives.

I think as the corona virus was developing, CIA or other intelligence groups from West or Russia should have gone to Wuhan province and had got first hand report of the situation. Maybe Russia had done as they are allies of China.

Innocent people are now being killed by COVID-19 and this should not have happened. Stupid and greedy world world.

China should have been in lock down until the pandemic has been under control. No one should have left Wuhan.

I feel USA should attack China and destroy it's industrial areas. China is dirty and irresponsible.

EthioRedSea

Re: Why were CIA and the other western intelligence services unable to infiltrate into Wuhan?

Post by EthioRedSea » 06 Apr 2020, 22:59

It is a pitty that USA was unable to plan ahead to stop COVID-19 from taking american lives. USA is the number one power country in the world.