Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Photo of Ascari Eritreans Unloading USAID Last Year!

Post by Zmeselo » 06 Apr 2020, 17:55

That's not in Eritrea, poster boy for starvation. The usaid, is banned from operating in Eritrea since 2005. In your county on the other hand, it has been feeding you since 1961: :roll:

A country, where the Nile flows through! :oops:

HISTORY OF USAID IN ETHIOPIA...https://www.usaid.gov/ethiopia/history-usaid-ethiopia

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 06 Apr 2020, 18:29

Starvn Marvin
Haha you start posting your family's picture now ha? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Aye Achi Ye Shele lIg, the world knows who you are...and the reason the America comedy plaid you as "Starvn Marci"

Now, is this also in Eritrea? Yeah, I bet it is LOL

present wrote:
06 Apr 2020, 17:41

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 06 Apr 2020, 18:33

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/3210295.stm

Last Updated: Friday, 24 October, 2003, 08:40 GMT 09:40 UK

E-mail this to a friend Printable version
Home found for 'sheep of shame'
Sheep
The sheep were at sea for almost three months
Over 50,000 Australian sheep, stranded at sea for almost three months, have been given to Eritrea.
The so-called "sheep of shame" are now being offloaded in the African nation, after several countries refused them because of fears of disease.

An Australian government spokesman described the sheep as a "gift."

He said Canberra would provide Eritrea with some fodder for the animals as well as aid to meet the costs of transport and slaughter.

The sheep have been at sea since 6 August, after leaving the Australian port of Fremantle bound for Saudi Arabia.

But Saudi authorities in Jeddah said some of the animals were diseased and refused to accept them.

The Australian government disputed this and said the Saudis had no proper basis for refusing the cargo.

Several other countries also turned down the sheep when the animals were offered to them instead.

Animal rights groups around the world said the sheep should have been slaughtered rather than remain stuck on the ship.

More than 5,000 died during the voyage.

The animals were on their way to Australia's Cocos islands when Eritrea agreed to accept them.

Isayas will take the scraps and shilhojuice out of UsedArabCondoms and give schitmeselo something to swallow....self reliance

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 06 Apr 2020, 18:47

Wisheeye
I know you are frustrated that you can't find one single picture of a starving Eritrean person or donation.....LOL

I like how you and your friends are smiling here....I would too :lol:

quote=present post_id=1040181 time=1586209272 user_id=44809]

[/quote]