Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 28442
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: Wedi medhin is said to be hiding in Dahlak from Covid19

Post by Awash » 06 Apr 2020, 17:25

Zombie,
My advice to you and your fellow ugum shabo stooges
:lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+
Posts: 20181
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Wedi medhin is said to be hiding in Dahlak from Covid19

Post by Zmeselo » 06 Apr 2020, 17:30

My advice, to mllt baztard arswash: GET THE CORONA! NOW! :lol:

Awash wrote:
06 Apr 2020, 17:25
Zombie,
My advice to you and your fellow ugum shabo stooges
:lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 28442
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: Wedi medhin is said to be hiding in Dahlak from Covid19

Post by Awash » 06 Apr 2020, 17:53

Don't worry. Your Agame wedi komarit will not cheat death this time around. Get ready. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
Zmeselo wrote:
06 Apr 2020, 17:30
My advice, to mllt baztard arswash: GET THE CORONA! NOW! :lol:

Awash wrote:
06 Apr 2020, 17:25
Zombie,
My advice to you and your fellow ugum shabo stooges
:lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+
Posts: 20181
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Wedi medhin is said to be hiding in Dahlak from Covid19

Post by Zmeselo » 06 Apr 2020, 18:01


Awash wrote:
06 Apr 2020, 17:53
Don't worry. Your Agame wedi komarit will not cheat death this time around. Get ready. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
Zmeselo wrote:
06 Apr 2020, 17:30
My advice, to mllt baztard arswash: GET THE CORONA! NOW! :lol:

Awash wrote:
06 Apr 2020, 17:25
Zombie,
My advice to you and your fellow ugum shabo stooges
:lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
:?:


Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 28442
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: Wedi medhin is said to be hiding in Dahlak from Covid19

Post by Awash » 06 Apr 2020, 19:56

Zmeselo wrote:
06 Apr 2020, 18:01
Blah, blah,
Awash wrote:
06 Apr 2020, 17:53
Don't worry. Your Agame wedi komarit will not cheat death this time around. Get ready. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
Zmeselo wrote:
06 Apr 2020, 17:30
My advice, to mllt baztard arswash: GET THE CORONA! NOW! :lol:

Awash wrote:
06 Apr 2020, 17:25
Zombie,
My advice to you and your fellow ugum shabo stooges
:lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
:?:

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 15697
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: Wedi medhin is said to be hiding in Dahlak from Covid19

Post by Fed_Up » 07 Apr 2020, 00:10

I dare you? Come here

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=214957&p=1040441#p1040441
Awash wrote:
06 Apr 2020, 16:20
Fed, all I need is your shilho- Atwebeni bezaha? Please
Fed_Up wrote:
06 Apr 2020, 15:46
Even after you came out of the closet by accident, no one take you seriously as always do. Nothing changed for your daily ignoring you right and left. Poor dumb bàstard agamieee. :lol: :lol:
tarik wrote:
06 Apr 2020, 15:32
Awash wrote:
06 Apr 2020, 13:55
ውልቀመላኺ ኢሳይያስ ኣብ እዋን ለበዳ ኮረና ቫይረስ ኣብ ደሴት ዳህላክ ተሓቢኡ ከምዘሎ ተፈሊጡ" on YouTube
What z [deleted] do u expect from coward agame isias afewerki, he been hiding all his life even during z 30 years in s ahel, war, during all z tough wars, he use 2 hide in Italy, France, Somalia, USA, this agame with his masters and his slaves r z real enemy of us Eritreans. Eritrea 1st Folk Z Rest!!!
እምቢ

Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 28442
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: Wedi medhin is said to be hiding in Dahlak from Covid19

Post by Awash » 07 Apr 2020, 04:01

tebaw shilHo,
Your Agame junta is not doing a good job for the 5 million people. And, with no water available, things are gonna get really bad.
P.S. You do realize the Agame will throw you out like a used condom, don't you?
:lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Fed_Up wrote:
07 Apr 2020, 00:10
I dare you? Come here

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=214957&p=1040441#p1040441
Awash wrote:
06 Apr 2020, 16:20
Fed, all I need is your shilho- Atwebeni bezaha? Please
Fed_Up wrote:
06 Apr 2020, 15:46
Even after you came out of the closet by accident, no one take you seriously as always do. Nothing changed for your daily ignoring you right and left. Poor dumb bàstard agamieee. :lol: :lol:
tarik wrote:
06 Apr 2020, 15:32
Awash wrote:
06 Apr 2020, 13:55
ውልቀመላኺ ኢሳይያስ ኣብ እዋን ለበዳ ኮረና ቫይረስ ኣብ ደሴት ዳህላክ ተሓቢኡ ከምዘሎ ተፈሊጡ" on YouTube
What z [deleted] do u expect from coward agame isias afewerki, he been hiding all his life even during z 30 years in s ahel, war, during all z tough wars, he use 2 hide in Italy, France, Somalia, USA, this agame with his masters and his slaves r z real enemy of us Eritreans. Eritrea 1st Folk Z Rest!!!
እምቢ

Post Reply