Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abdelaziz

Can anybody give me the adress of the H'omo'sexual budagoji called yuni magnaw

Post by Abdelaziz » 06 Apr 2020, 03:58

I really want to insert 3 broom handles to his prison-so'domized shetata budagoji anu'zz and burn his rotten flesh on fire.That Fa'gat coward flip-flopping psychotic fi'nafintam budagoji werada setaset bukatam deserves to die under my watch ASAP so the booshti leflafi can get burried with his ashu kebenit co-fa'gat co-gayprostitute friend. Post his Address for me.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Re: Can anybody give me the adress of the H'omo'sexual budagoji called yuni magnaw

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 06 Apr 2020, 04:07

Axum Hotel room #11
1976 Quarantine Avenue
Mekelle, Tigray 90210

kebena05

Re: Can anybody give me the adress of the H'omo'sexual budagoji called yuni magnaw

Post by kebena05 » 06 Apr 2020, 08:44

Sorry Aziza
He doesn’t FK agame bi.tches, so find another client.

By the way; stop being call girl by going to client’s address, this is a Corona era.
Abdelaziz wrote:
06 Apr 2020, 03:58
I really want to insert 3 broom handles to his prison-so'domized shetata budagoji anu'zz and burn his rotten flesh on fire.That Fa'gat coward flip-flopping psychotic fi'nafintam budagoji werada setaset bukatam deserves to die under my watch ASAP so the booshti leflafi can get burried with his ashu kebenit co-fa'gat co-gayprostitute friend. Post his Address for me.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 06 Apr 2020, 14:11

lootinesh hamasenay gefih Meakora tra'nny sebdeyley andrity fesamfasil qebenit landlord of campopolo, you felt jealous thinking I will fo'ck that booshti setaset roundazzed budagoji, I do not think that midget roundazzed gojamibuda can handle my anaconda like you do thanks to your naturally GefiH hamasenay meakor. Go back to your closet and imagine like my anaconda is in you throat and filling your filthy terewaeee Hamasenay stomach with my cu'm..... then I will fo'ck every orifice of your dir'ty prostitute mom after I so'domize your buuushti Hamasenay father.
Last edited by Abdelaziz on 06 Apr 2020, 14:15, edited 1 time in total.

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 06 Apr 2020, 14:15

Aziza shikor
Despite your daily bravado about fkng this and that, you only got wide pu.ssy eko? I know, you have [deleted] but it is Chinese made robber [deleted] :lol:

Abdelaziz wrote:
06 Apr 2020, 14:11
lootinesh hamasenay gefih Meakora tra'nny sebdeyley andrity fesamfasil qebenit landlord of campopolo, you felt jealous thinking I will fo'ck that booshti setaset roundazzed budagoji, I do not thing that midget roundazzed gojamibuda can handle my anaconda like you do thanks to your naturally GefiH hamasenay meakor. Go back to your closet and imagine like my anaconda is in you throat and filling your filthy terewaeee Hamasenay stomach with my cu'm..... then I will fo'ck every orifice of your dir'ty prostitute mom after I so'domize your buuushti Hamasenay father.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 06 Apr 2020, 14:23

campopolo, we know you worship my anaconda, just in your dream, it truly made your gefiH Hamasenay meakor wider than your mother's gefiH . By the way , to prove your perverted and reverted Hamasenay nature, You have a tendency to call men women and women men... Example:typical Hamasenay pervert like you thinks Abyssina Lady the zoomali who hates dirty Hamasens is a man. .... Kill your hamasenay poozyMeakor..... typical d'ck sucking Hamasenay ga'yprostitute booshti turned tr'anny . Ths is enough to shut your gefiH Hamasenay meakor for the next 48 hours. You are not getting more attention today. BTW: Corona will kill you very soon. Chaw!

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 06 Apr 2020, 15:24

Aziza our bi.tch
I found you this guy though, he is from your lovely kilil and loves agame pu.ssy as well :lol:
Isn't he lovely? LOL
So, stop searching for Amara's dii.ck, such as Yoni's

Abdelaziz wrote:
06 Apr 2020, 14:23
campopolo, we know you worship my anaconda, just in your dream, it truly made your gefiH Hamasenay meakor wider than your mother's gefiH . By the way , to prove your perverted and reverted Hamasenay nature, You have a tendency to call men women and women men... Example:typical Hamasenay pervert like you thinks Abyssina Lady the zoomali who hates dirty Hamasens is a man. .... Kill your hamasenay poozyMeakor..... typical d'ck sucking Hamasenay ga'yprostitute booshti turned tr'anny . Ths is enough to shut your gefiH Hamasenay meakor for the next 48 hours. You are not getting more attention today. BTW: Corona will kill you very soon. Chaw!

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 07 Apr 2020, 02:02

Hamasenay tra'nny qebenit sebdeyley andirty gallo of campopolo, The guy you posted above covered his mouth to avoid the smell of your chenawi Hamasenay fintita as he sedomized you... but You prefer my anaconda a million times more than his di'ck and you just want me to blow my kiss towards your Hamasenay chenawi meakor as you dream my anaconda kicks out his and devours your chenawi hamasenay fintita, well, the hamasenay bi'tch that you want to be like knows what you really miss, my manmeat inside your orifices. Keep calling me honey coz no one ever fo'cked your extremely gefiH Hamasenay mitrimeakor real good like me.