Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Post Reply
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+
Posts: 35970
Joined: 30 May 2010, 23:04

Ethiopia is in the era of King Yohannes, south of Wollo another country by Professor Meresa Tsehaye???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 05 Apr 2020, 22:46

Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 05 Apr 2020, 23:55, edited 1 time in total.

Andertan
Member
Posts: 2259
Joined: 24 Oct 2019, 16:18

Re: Ethiopia is in the era King Yohannes, south of Wollo another country by Professor Meresa Tsehaye???

Post by Andertan » 05 Apr 2020, 22:57

Weyane you are a shame to the habesha race all you do is talk evil against your neighbors

Ethiopia itself is disintegrating because of you go figure shame on you

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+
Posts: 35970
Joined: 30 May 2010, 23:04

Re: Ethiopia is in the era King Yohannes, south of Wollo another country by Professor Meresa Tsehaye???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 05 Apr 2020, 23:11

Andertan wrote:
05 Apr 2020, 22:57
Weyane you are a shame to the habesha race all you do is talk evil against your neighbors

Ethiopia itself is disintegrating because of you go figure shame on you
Shamles Amhara wears Tigray suit to talk as Ethiopia empire. There is no ethiopia empire because you do not have anything to show one thing your own except Tigray copy paste.

Andertan
Member
Posts: 2259
Joined: 24 Oct 2019, 16:18

Re: Ethiopia is in the era King Yohannes, south of Wollo another country by Professor Meresa Tsehaye???

Post by Andertan » 05 Apr 2020, 23:26

Copy and paste is a lie Axumite empire is similar to Ethiopian empire you do know Axumites migrated to Yemen and built Ethiopian churches there right Axumites were safaris imperialists colonizers and Neftegnas 8) 8) 8)
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
05 Apr 2020, 23:11
Andertan wrote:
05 Apr 2020, 22:57
Weyane you are a shame to the habesha race all you do is talk evil against your neighbors

Ethiopia itself is disintegrating because of you go figure shame on you
Shamles Amhara wears Tigray suit to talk as Ethiopia empire. There is no ethiopia empire because you do not have anything to show one thing your own except Tigray copy paste.

Selam/
Member
Posts: 4124
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: Ethiopia is in the era King Yohannes, south of Wollo another country by Professor Meresa Tsehaye???

Post by Selam/ » 06 Apr 2020, 00:29

A Woyane rat pretending to dispute against a Woyane thug!
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq!
Andertan wrote:
05 Apr 2020, 23:26
Copy and paste is a lie Axumite empire is similar to Ethiopian empire you do know Axumites migrated to Yemen and built Ethiopian churches there right Axumites were safaris imperialists colonizers and Neftegnas 8) 8) 8)
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
05 Apr 2020, 23:11
Andertan wrote:
05 Apr 2020, 22:57
Weyane you are a shame to the habesha race all you do is talk evil against your neighbors

Ethiopia itself is disintegrating because of you go figure shame on you
Shamles Amhara wears Tigray suit to talk as Ethiopia empire. There is no ethiopia empire because you do not have anything to show one thing your own except Tigray copy paste.

EthioRedSea
Member
Posts: 2571
Joined: 31 Aug 2019, 11:55

Re: Ethiopia is in the era of King Yohannes, south of Wollo another country by Professor Meresa Tsehaye???

Post by EthioRedSea » 06 Apr 2020, 11:19

Stop fragmenting Ethiopia.
Yohannes was never a federalist. He was deceiving the other kings to be indirectly ruled by him. He built a short-lived Empire like The Roman Empire, where certain regions were given to loyal kings and were centralized by one Emperor (King of Kings).
The history of Ethiopia belongs to all Ethiopians. Agews, amharas, Tigrayans and many other tribes have contributed to the formation of Ethiopia.

Some Tigrayans like Tembien are from Beja tribe, immigrants from Sudan and central Africa. Some Tigrayans like Irob and Saho are immigrants from Sudan and central Africa or South Ethiopia. Some Tigrayans destroyed Aksumite Kingdom. Claiming Aksum to be Trigrayan because is now in Tigray is wrong.

EthioRedSea
Member
Posts: 2571
Joined: 31 Aug 2019, 11:55

Re: Ethiopia is in the era of King Yohannes, south of Wollo another country by Professor Meresa Tsehaye???

Post by EthioRedSea » 06 Apr 2020, 11:37

@ Halafi Adegi !

some Tigrayans and eritreans are from Beja tribe. The tribal makr "11" is shared by some tribes in Maurantania and other countries in West Africa. Agamme and Akule Guzai are to large extent Saho , who are from Central Africa and Sudan.

The Amhara have built Ethiopia, specially in the Middle Ages. Emperor Fasilledes was crowned in Aksum in 1632. Tigray might have been amhara territory as most emperors were crowned in aksum and the history of Ethiopia is documented by Amhara elites only. No Tigrayan elite has published any book about Ethiopian history. Amhara have their own history that has shaped and defended Ethiopia. The war between Ahmed Gragn and Ethiopia was carried mainly by amhara kings like Tsertse Dingle Geladewos, Fassiledes etc. Tigrayans have also contributed to the war against Ottoman Turks and Ahmed Gragn, mainly as soldiers and leaders in the fronts. Geledewos, Fassiledes and other amhara kings used to hide in Aksum and surrounding and prepare the next assault against Ottoman Turks.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+
Posts: 35970
Joined: 30 May 2010, 23:04

Re: Ethiopia is in the era of King Yohannes, south of Wollo another country by Professor Meresa Tsehaye???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 06 Apr 2020, 13:32

EthioRedSea wrote:
06 Apr 2020, 11:37
@ Halafi Adegi !

some Tigrayans and eritreans are from Beja tribe. The tribal makr "11" is shared by some tribes in Maurantania and other countries in West Africa. Agamme and Akule Guzai are to large extent Saho , who are from Central Africa and Sudan.

The Amhara have built Ethiopia, specially in the Middle Ages. Emperor Fasilledes was crowned in Aksum in 1632. Tigray might have been amhara territory as most emperors were crowned in aksum and the history of Ethiopia is documented by Amhara elites only. No Tigrayan elite has published any book about Ethiopian history. Amhara have their own history that has shaped and defended Ethiopia. The war between Ahmed Gragn and Ethiopia was carried mainly by amhara kings like Tsertse Dingle Geladewos, Fassiledes etc. Tigrayans have also contributed to the war against Ottoman Turks and Ahmed Gragn, mainly as soldiers and leaders in the fronts. Geledewos, Fassiledes and other amhara kings used to hide in Aksum and surrounding and prepare the next assault against Ottoman Turks.
Awejewu???

EthioRedSea
Member
Posts: 2571
Joined: 31 Aug 2019, 11:55

Re: Ethiopia is in the era of King Yohannes, south of Wollo another country by Professor Meresa Tsehaye???

Post by EthioRedSea » 06 Apr 2020, 22:04

Halafi Adegi!

Amhara have played an important role in the formation of the ancient state of Ethiopia, specially after 12th Century. Though they are vulgar and some look like West Africans. Most amhara are anti-Ethiopia. they are tribal and do not care about Ethiopia.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+
Posts: 35970
Joined: 30 May 2010, 23:04

Re: Ethiopia is in the era of King Yohannes, south of Wollo another country by Professor Meresa Tsehaye???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 06 Apr 2020, 22:09

EthioRedSea wrote:
06 Apr 2020, 22:04
Halafi Adegi!

Amhara have played an important role in the formation of the ancient state of Ethiopia, specially after 12th Century. Though they are vulgar and some look like West Africans. Most amhara are anti-Ethiopia. they are tribal and do not care about Ethiopia.
Ye Ahiya zer, what role did you play for beyond Menelik Gojo, Leba love to wear Tigray history and shout like your relatives donkeys.

Post Reply