Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: The Tigray People Army Can Crush Ethiopia & Eritrea At The Same Time In Two Weeks.

Post by Ethoash » 02 Jun 2020, 07:01

Tigray People wrote:
30 May 2020, 22:40
Etoash

Don't undermine yourself about your English.

Your English writing is excellent.

Ethoash

Your English is better than most white people so don't worry about it.

This is unfair, if i master English, economic , politics, technology etc they how in hell it would be fair if i master English how in hell they going to engage with me.. as of now when they try to run away they will say they could not understand my English and they escape .. now how they going to run away u blocking their excuse .....

ታድያ ምኑ ቀረኝ። በኢኮኖሚ በለው፣ በፖለቲካ በለው ፣ በቴክኖለጂ በለው ፣ ብቻ በማንኛውም ርእስ ኤክስፕርት ከሆንኩ እንግዲህ እንዚህ ስዎች በቅላት ሊሞቱ ነው ። ማለት ነው። በምን ይፎካከሩኝ ታድያ ። ወቸው ጉድ። በቅናት ደርቀው ሊያድሩ ነው ማለት ነው። ድሮ ትንሽ የሚዝናኑት እንግሊዘኛው አይገባንም ብለው ። ከክርክሩ ያመልጡ ነበር አሁን ምን ሊውጣቸው ነው። ህ ህ ህ ህ...

Tigray People
Member+

Re: The Tigray People Army Can Crush Ethiopia & Eritrea At The Same Time In Two Weeks.

Post by Tigray People » 02 Jun 2020, 18:23

:o
Ethoash wrote:
02 Jun 2020, 07:01
Tigray People wrote:
Etoash

Ethoash

This is unfair, if i master English, economic , politics, technology etc they how in hell it would be fair if i master English how in hell they going to engage with me.. as of now when they try to run away they will say they could not understand my English and they escape .. now how they going to run away u blocking their excuse .....

ታድያ ምኑ ቀረኝ። በኢኮኖሚ በለው፣ በፖለቲካ በለው ፣ በቴክኖለጂ በለው ፣ ብቻ በማንኛውም ርእስ ኤክስፕርት ከሆንኩ እንግዲህ እንዚህ ስዎች በቅላት ሊሞቱ ነው ። ማለት ነው። በምን ይፎካከሩኝ ታድያ ። ወቸው ጉድ። በቅናት ደርቀው ሊያድሩ ነው ማለት ነው። ድሮ ትንሽ የሚዝናኑት እንግሊዘኛው አይገባንም ብለው ። ከክርክሩ ያመልጡ ነበር አሁን ምን ሊውጣቸው ነው። ህ ህ ህ ህ...

Ethoash

Our English is not better than you what count more is making your point in the second language English you have learned.

We are military strategist,policy makers , analyst and fighters but we do our best to write in English and make our points.

It is true not all white people can write in English as good as you and us.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 02 Jun 2020, 18:32

Tigray People wrote:
02 Jun 2020, 18:23
:o
Ethoash wrote:
02 Jun 2020, 07:01
Tigray People wrote:
Etoash

Ethoash

do u really believe those starved skinny legs of Tigraens can climb all the way to Addiss?
Ethoash

Our English is not better than you what count more is making your point in the second language English you have learned.

We are military strategist,policy makers , analyst and fighters but we do our best to write in English and make our points.

It is true not all white people can write in English as good as you and us.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 02 Jun 2020, 22:42

sebdoyeley wrote:
02 Jun 2020, 18:32

do u really believe those starved skinny legs of Tigraens can climb all the way to Addiss?
Ethoash

DR. sebdoyeley
forget the Englsih language learn how to quote .. and reply the forum thread..

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 03 Jun 2020, 05:05

Ethoash wrote:
02 Jun 2020, 22:42
sebdoyeley wrote:
02 Jun 2020, 18:32

Ethoash

DR. sebdoyeley
forget the Englsih language learn how to quote .. and reply the forum thread..
oooooowwww Thanks brother EthoAsh, I haven`t mastered on quoting, I live and studies in moskova man. by the way, how is goytay Sibhat Nega doing?

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 03 Jun 2020, 05:10

sebeytey qebenit of campo, Your kintarotam Hamasenay anu'zz has the 3 campopolo dil'do's and your YejuAmharay poozy is gasping for my Anaconda, but you came too late as I'm about to leave. For now Just imagine you are feverishly Kissing and hugging the head of my anaconda and bimanually fondling my balls till I get my pants on.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 03 Jun 2020, 05:19

Abdelaziz wrote:
03 Jun 2020, 05:10
sebeytey qebenit of campo, Your kintarotam Hamasenay anu'zz has the 3 campopolo dil'do's and your YejuAmharay poozy is gasping for my Anaconda, but you came too late as I'm about to leave. For now Just imagine you are feverishly Kissing and hugging the head of my anaconda and bimanually fondling my balls till I get my pants on.
Aziza, we are going to reach an agreement, we both honored and shouldn`t be broken. now
we are not going to insult each other from now on. peace on our time.
write you agree. with that we will never cross eachother.

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 03 Jun 2020, 17:57

Sedeboy

Ata chenawi Banda guhafe wedi guhafe you are nothing but a toothless dog and Garbage scumbag that will never dare to insult us the proud Agame in real life because you know we will break every Bones in your worthless body.

We the Proud Agame are master of all Eritreans.

Btw: Abdelaziz is the smartest and best English writer on this forum and others and for sure he will knock out all of your rotten teeth ata chenawi wedi [deleted].

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 04 Jun 2020, 18:06

Noble Amhara

Why is Ras Amora last name is Hagos??

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 04 Jun 2020, 18:20

Noble Amhara wrote:
26 May 2020, 23:50
Bravo Ahiya TPLF thanks for Z Recognition

I am Amhara and Proud Gondere Ethiopia not Agame

Tigray People wrote:
06 Apr 2020, 22:48
Garbage Eritreans and Garbage evil Amhara knows they will never dare to fight the magnificent Tigray People on the battlefield but to hide behind you computers and fabricate lies.

Long Live The Tigray People!!
From Armachiho

Noble Amara

Why is Ras Amoraw Last name is "Hagos"?

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 04 Jun 2020, 18:55

Tigray People wrote:
04 Jun 2020, 18:20
Noble Amhara wrote:
26 May 2020, 23:50
Bravo Ahiya TPLF thanks for Z Recognition

I am Amhara and Proud Gondere Ethiopia not Agame

Tigray People wrote:
06 Apr 2020, 22:48
Garbage Eritreans and Garbage evil Amhara knows they will never dare to fight the magnificent Tigray People on the battlefield but to hide behind you computers and fabricate lies.

Long Live The Tigray People!!
From Armachiho

Noble Amara

Why is Ras Amoraw Last name is "Hagos"?
Noble Amara

Why is Ras Amoraw Last name is Hagos??

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 04 Jun 2020, 22:33

TIG PEOPLE WHAT HAGOS :lol: ... :x

Popularly known as "Amoraw Wubineh" or "Wubineh the Eagle", Ras Wubineh Tessema was a prominent leader of the anti-facsist resistance in western Beghemidir province during the Italian occupation of Ethiopia between 1936 and 1941. A native of Armachoho district in the lowlands bordering the Sudan, Wubineh Tessema started out as one of many bandit/brigand leaders out to make their fortune in the rough and tumble frontier regions. Upon the invasion of Ethiopia by the Italians, Wubineh Tessema turned his mission from brigandage to attacking the invader wherever he found them. He and his growing band of patriot fighters (including his wife) traveled freely between the eastern Sudan and western Ethiopia, establishing close ties with prominent local figures on both sides of the border, and making it impossible for the Italians to pacify Beghemidir. Ras Wubineh also stood out in his steadfast personal loyalty to Emperor Haile Selassie, refusing to entertain any possibility of setting up a rival claimant on the Ethiopian throne to lead the resistance as had been suggested by other patriot leaders at various times.

Although he had unilaterally adopted the title of Ras while fighting the Italians, Emperor Haile Selassie only confirmed the title of Dejazmatch on him upon his restoration in 1941. However, he was elevated to Ras shortly thereafter. Ras Wubineh was famous for being extremely outspoken and fearless about contradicting anyone and everyone if he believed it was called for, including the Emperor himself. This lead to the Ras spending some periods under house arrest. In spite this character, Emperor Haile Selassie had a very strong affection for Ras Wubineh and valued his advise.

Following the fall of the monarchy in 1974, the Derg member Melaku Tefera (later known as the Butcher of Gondar) who was appointed governor of Gondar province, ordered Ras Wubineh and his wife to vacate their home in that city taking it over for himself, complete with all it's contents. It was a scandalous diservice to a man who had proven himself a hero and patriot of Ethiopia in her darkest times. Ras Wubineh died in Addis Ababa a few years later and was buried at Holy Trinity Cathedral in the capital among the great leaders of the resistance against Italy.

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 05 Jun 2020, 17:34

Noble Amhara wrote:
04 Jun 2020, 22:33
TIG PEOPLE WHAT HAGOS :lol: ... :x

Popularly known as "Amoraw Wubineh" or "Wubineh the Eagle", Ras Wubineh Tessema was a prominent leader of the anti-facsist resistance in western Beghemidir province during the Italian occupation of Ethiopia between 1936 and 1941. A native of Armachoho district in the lowlands bordering the Sudan, Wubineh Tessema started out as one of many bandit/brigand leaders out to make their fortune in the rough and tumble frontier regions. Upon the invasion of Ethiopia by the Italians, Wubineh Tessema turned his mission from brigandage to attacking the invader wherever he found them. He and his growing band of patriot fighters (including his wife) traveled freely between the eastern Sudan and western Ethiopia, establishing close ties with prominent local figures on both sides of the border, and making it impossible for the Italians to pacify Beghemidir. Ras Wubineh also stood out in his steadfast personal loyalty to Emperor Haile Selassie, refusing to entertain any possibility of setting up a rival claimant on the Ethiopian throne to lead the resistance as had been suggested by other patriot leaders at various times.

Although he had unilaterally adopted the title of Ras while fighting the Italians, Emperor Haile Selassie only confirmed the title of Dejazmatch on him upon his restoration in 1941. However, he was elevated to Ras shortly thereafter. Ras Wubineh was famous for being extremely outspoken and fearless about contradicting anyone and everyone if he believed it was called for, including the Emperor himself. This lead to the Ras spending some periods under house arrest. In spite this character, Emperor Haile Selassie had a very strong affection for Ras Wubineh and valued his advise.

Following the fall of the monarchy in 1974, the Derg member Melaku Tefera (later known as the Butcher of Gondar) who was appointed governor of Gondar province, ordered Ras Wubineh and his wife to vacate their home in that city taking it over for himself, complete with all it's contents. It was a scandalous diservice to a man who had proven himself a hero and patriot of Ethiopia in her darkest times. Ras Wubineh died in Addis Ababa a few years later and was buried at Holy Trinity Cathedral in the capital among the great leaders of the resistance against Italy.
Noble Amhara

Believe us the entire wars against fascist European Army was fought in Tigray alone.

As for Rad Amoraw he was born from Aita Tesema Garedna and his mother Woizero Desta Gebremichael and if we are not mistaking his last name was "Hagos" typically Tigray Name.

Never the less Ras Amoraw was a patriot despite he was hated by Amhara.

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 05 Jun 2020, 17:46

Noble Amhara

His mother name "Desta " also is a typical Tigray Name.

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 05 Jun 2020, 18:03

Noble Amhara

We are not trying to claim Ras Amoraw as A Tigray Person we just trying to understand the true.

The entire Tigray People are Hero and heroin more than any country in this world.

Long Live The Brave Tigray People!!

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 05 Jun 2020, 18:54

Noble Amhara

The Gallant Selfless Tigray People Crushed the Evil fascist European Army.

Long Live The Beautiful Tigray People!!

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 05 Jun 2020, 23:44

Desta is amharic :lol:

Get lost you colonizer Tigrai loooter

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 06 Jun 2020, 17:47

Noble Amhara wrote:
05 Jun 2020, 23:44
Desta is amharic :lol:

Get lost you colonizer Tigrai loooter
Noble Amhara

You garbage dirty Amhara why don't you go back to your Bantu land west Africa.

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 06 Jun 2020, 18:14

Noble Amhara

You dirty inferior Amhara we can not wait to declare our Independence from evil Amhara.

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 20 Jun 2020, 16:07

Tarik

Ata chenawi Banda guhafe Wedi guhafe begging Amhara will not save you.

The Gallant Selfless Tigray People are your Eternal master.

Long Live The Brave Tigray People!!