Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Post Reply
Andertan
Member
Posts: 1850
Joined: 24 Oct 2019, 16:18

Why don’t Gallas stand for Ethiopia because they are not Ethiopians

Post by Andertan » 05 Apr 2020, 15:20

That’s for Tiel you galla say you are independent 24/7 control your women anta balagey sharmvta

Selam/
Member
Posts: 3811
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: Why don’t Gallas stand for Ethiopia because they are not Ethiopians

Post by Selam/ » 05 Apr 2020, 16:00

That’s my squeaky Woyane rat aka Present - Wet rat, you insult Eritreans, Oromos, Amharas using different names. Never forget to Squeak. Squeak!
Andertan wrote:
05 Apr 2020, 15:20
That’s for Tiel you galla say you are independent 24/7 control your women anta balagey sharmvta

Andertan
Member
Posts: 1850
Joined: 24 Oct 2019, 16:18

Re: Why don’t Gallas stand for Ethiopia because they are not Ethiopians

Post by Andertan » 05 Apr 2020, 16:02

Freedom of Speech I am Present. Abdelaziz And my Pen!s is in your throat i impregnated you with my sausage via a.n9lly into you a’ss your family businss take care of your baby which you will soon give birth to out of your b9tt hole
Selam/ wrote:
05 Apr 2020, 16:00
That’s my squeaky Woyane rat aka Present - Wet rat, you insult Eritreans, Oromos, Amharas using different names. Never forget to Squeak. Squeak!
Andertan wrote:
05 Apr 2020, 15:20
That’s for Tiel you galla say you are independent 24/7 control your women anta balagey sharmvta

Selam/
Member
Posts: 3811
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: Why don’t Gallas stand for Ethiopia because they are not Ethiopians

Post by Selam/ » 05 Apr 2020, 16:12

Freedom of squeak:
Squeak!
Squeak!
Squeak!

Andertan wrote:
05 Apr 2020, 16:02
Freedom of Speech I am Present. Abdelaziz And my Pen!s is in your throat i impregnated you with my sausage via a.n9lly into you a’ss your family businss take care of your baby which you will soon give birth to out of your b9tt hole
Selam/ wrote:
05 Apr 2020, 16:00
That’s my squeaky Woyane rat aka Present - Wet rat, you insult Eritreans, Oromos, Amharas using different names. Never forget to Squeak. Squeak!
Andertan wrote:
05 Apr 2020, 15:20
That’s for Tiel you galla say you are independent 24/7 control your women anta balagey sharmvta

Andertan
Member
Posts: 1850
Joined: 24 Oct 2019, 16:18

Re: Why don’t Gallas stand for Ethiopia because they are not Ethiopians

Post by Andertan » 05 Apr 2020, 16:20

SQUEAK Guhafe eritreawan :lol: :lol: :lol:
Selam/ wrote:
05 Apr 2020, 16:12
Freedom of squeak:
Squeak!
Squeak!
Squeak!

Andertan wrote:
05 Apr 2020, 16:02
Freedom of Speech I am Present. Abdelaziz And my Pen!s is in your throat i impregnated you with my sausage via a.n9lly into you a’ss your family businss take care of your baby which you will soon give birth to out of your b9tt hole
Selam/ wrote:
05 Apr 2020, 16:00
That’s my squeaky Woyane rat aka Present - Wet rat, you insult Eritreans, Oromos, Amharas using different names. Never forget to Squeak. Squeak!
Andertan wrote:
05 Apr 2020, 15:20
That’s for Tiel you galla say you are independent 24/7 control your women anta balagey sharmvta

Andertan
Member
Posts: 1850
Joined: 24 Oct 2019, 16:18

Re: Why don’t Gallas stand for Ethiopia because they are not Ethiopians

Post by Andertan » 05 Apr 2020, 16:30

Every time I insult amhara|s it’s a golden compliment and a golden insult

I have never insulted Amharas for no golden reason golden Amharas deserve developed cities In Hayq Dessie Kombolcha Etc. I love mama Amara cause I’m not agame or tigreway

Selam/
Member
Posts: 3811
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: Why don’t Gallas stand for Ethiopia because they are not Ethiopians

Post by Selam/ » 05 Apr 2020, 17:33

Back to your benchmark: Amhara. Buda Woyane, you’re a squeaky TPLF rat. That’s what you’re. Enough with the sugarcoating and leave Amharas alone. KIFU!
Andertan wrote:
05 Apr 2020, 16:30
Every time I insult amhara|s it’s a golden compliment and a golden insult

I have never insulted Amharas for no golden reason golden Amharas deserve developed cities In Hayq Dessie Kombolcha Etc. I love mama Amara cause I’m not agame or tigreway

Post Reply