Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Post Reply
present
Senior Member
Posts: 13307
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Ethiopian Tigrean Degnet Exposed The Identity Of The Crazy Ascari Man! We Told You Ascaris Can't Hide From Tigreans!

Post by present » 05 Apr 2020, 02:13

This ascari's name is, Betsuamlak, according to Degnet, the crazy Ascari man wrote a crazy book once before he lost his mind after hearing Ethiopians sent a satellite into the space. That was the catalyst for his madness

It's difficult to be an Ascari in this world!!
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
03 Apr 2020, 23:05
Please wait, video is loading...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Andertan
Member
Posts: 1849
Joined: 24 Oct 2019, 16:18

Re: Ethiopian Tigrean Degnet Exposed The Identity Of The Crazy Ascari Man! We Told You Ascaris Can't Hide From Tigreans!

Post by Andertan » 05 Apr 2020, 02:15

What language he speaking

Kebessa Tigrinya

Agame Tigrinya

Enderta Tigrinya

Tembien Tigrinya

Raya Tigrinya

:lol: :lol: :lol:

present
Senior Member
Posts: 13307
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Ethiopian Tigrean Degnet Exposed The Identity Of The Crazy Ascari Man! We Told You Ascaris Can't Hide From Tigreans!

Post by present » 05 Apr 2020, 03:23

Good question

He is a kebesa, I know that for sure, I trust Degnet, he knows him


Andertan wrote:
05 Apr 2020, 02:15
What language he speaking

Kebessa Tigrinya

Agame Tigrinya

Enderta Tigrinya

Tembien Tigrinya

Raya Tigrinya

:lol: :lol: :lol:

present
Senior Member
Posts: 13307
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Ethiopian Tigrean Degnet Exposed The Identity Of The Crazy Ascari Man! We Told You Ascaris Can't Hide From Tigreans!

Post by present » 05 Apr 2020, 09:38

Ascaris cockroach frash adashes

We told you that you can't hide from Tigreans. Tigreans know you the moment you open your filthy Ascari mouth.

I loved the way they pulled you out of your hide out in 1998 from all over Ethiopia in a mattter of a day! Every single one of you cockroaches were pulled out :lol:

You can run but you can't hide. Tigrean Ethiopians are there to fetch you out of your rat hole :lol:

kebena05
Member
Posts: 1757
Joined: 10 Nov 2019, 14:58

Re: Ethiopian Tigrean Degnet Exposed The Identity Of The Crazy Ascari Man! We Told You Ascaris Can't Hide From Tigreans!

Post by kebena05 » 05 Apr 2020, 10:10

Aye Wisheeye Agamew
How do you know ‘Kebesa’ you, as “ Amara” man(wink wink)?
LOL...you must the only “Amara” in Ethiopia to know the difference regional Eritrean language LOL

Anchi Agame, can’t keep your lies alive even for a day? Pretending to be Amara ain’t working; it is not like receiving expired Canadian wheat from foreigners.

present wrote:
05 Apr 2020, 03:23
Good question

He is a kebesa, I know that for sure, I trust Degnet, he knows him


Andertan wrote:
05 Apr 2020, 02:15
What language he speaking

Kebessa Tigrinya

Agame Tigrinya

Enderta Tigrinya

Tembien Tigrinya

Raya Tigrinya

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by kebena05 on 05 Apr 2020, 12:28, edited 1 time in total.

EthioRedSea
Member
Posts: 1703
Joined: 31 Aug 2019, 11:55

Re: Ethiopian Tigrean Degnet Exposed The Identity Of The Crazy Ascari Man! We Told You Ascaris Can't Hide From Tigreans!

Post by EthioRedSea » 05 Apr 2020, 12:19

We should keep Eritrea in a safe distance. They are destructive. In fact, the Eritrean Meles Zenawi's policy of "'No War, No Peace" towards Eritrea was right. Eritrea should know their place in Africa and the rest of The World. Eritrea is acting as a super power towards Ethiopia, provoking war and tension. This is unacceptable and could lead to war, where Eritreans living in Ethiopia could be deported en mass.

present
Senior Member
Posts: 13307
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Ethiopian Tigrean Degnet Exposed The Identity Of The Crazy Ascari Man! We Told You Ascaris Can't Hide From Tigreans!

Post by present » 05 Apr 2020, 12:26

Ascari low IQ

I know because Degnet told me! :lol:

Go back and read what I say :lol:

Retard ascaris

kebena05 wrote:
05 Apr 2020, 10:10
Aye Wisheeye Agamew
How do you know ‘Kebede’ you, as “ Amara” man(wink wink)?
LOL...you must the only “Amara” in Ethiopia to know the difference regional Eritrean language LOL

Anchi Agame, can’t keep your lies alive even for a day? Pretending to be Amara ain’t working; it is not like receiving expired Canadian wheat from foreigners.

present wrote:
05 Apr 2020, 03:23
Good question

He is a kebesa, I know that for sure, I trust Degnet, he knows him


Andertan wrote:
05 Apr 2020, 02:15
What language he speaking

Kebessa Tigrinya

Agame Tigrinya

Enderta Tigrinya

Tembien Tigrinya

Raya Tigrinya

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Selam/
Member
Posts: 3811
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: Ethiopian Tigrean Degnet Exposed The Identity Of The Crazy Ascari Man! We Told You Ascaris Can't Hide From Tigreans!

Post by Selam/ » 05 Apr 2020, 12:32

Squeaky Woyane - is that you, Mr Present or Andertan or Eripublikan? 😂 😂 😂
present wrote:
05 Apr 2020, 12:26
Ascari low IQ

I know because Degnet told me! :lol:

Go back and read what I say :lol:

Retard ascaris

kebena05 wrote:
05 Apr 2020, 10:10
Aye Wisheeye Agamew
How do you know ‘Kebede’ you, as “ Amara” man(wink wink)?
LOL...you must the only “Amara” in Ethiopia to know the difference regional Eritrean language LOL

Anchi Agame, can’t keep your lies alive even for a day? Pretending to be Amara ain’t working; it is not like receiving expired Canadian wheat from foreigners.

present wrote:
05 Apr 2020, 03:23
Good question

He is a kebesa, I know that for sure, I trust Degnet, he knows him


Andertan wrote:
05 Apr 2020, 02:15
What language he speaking

Kebessa Tigrinya

Agame Tigrinya

Enderta Tigrinya

Tembien Tigrinya

Raya Tigrinya

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Reply