Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: SHAMELESS Pfdj TIGRAY PARTY IN POWER 4 28 YEARS R BEGGING MONEY FROM US ERITREANS 2 FIGHT COVID19!WHERE IS BISHA MON

Post by tarik » 03 Apr 2020, 21:55

tarik wrote:
03 Apr 2020, 21:48
:roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow:
I bet these agames sent all of our Eritrean gold and fish and other resources money 2 cursed-land-tigray because that is where they r from. Never trust any agames even if they were born or raised in Eritrea, these mozerfkkkers r z perfect example. :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow:

Hameddibewoyane

Re: SHAMELESS Pfdj TIGRAY PARTY IN POWER 4 28 YEARS R BEGGING MONEY FROM US ERITREANS 2 FIGHT COVID19!WHERE IS BISHA MON

Post by Hameddibewoyane » 03 Apr 2020, 21:58

ታሪኽ ዕባይ አባ ሻውል ወዲ አድጊ ሓተላ! እጆኻ ንሕዝቢ ኤርትራ ንበቀሉ የብልናን ጌና ሚሊዮናት ክንውፍይ ኢና! እንትኪኢልካ ብማይ ጽሚ ንዝሳቐይ ህዝኒ ትግራይ ወፈያ ጊርካ ሓግዝ! ወዲታ አመንዝራ ለኽባጥ ዓጋመ :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
tarik wrote:

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 03 Apr 2020, 22:06

tarik wrote:
03 Apr 2020, 21:55
tarik wrote:
I bet these agames sent all of our Eritrean gold and fish and other resources money 2 cursed-land-tigray because that is where they r from. Never trust any agames even if they were born or raised in Eritrea, these mozerfkkkers r z perfect example. :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow:
why are you flip flipping in a minute man, I was in your side a wild ago, what got into you man

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 03 Apr 2020, 22:13

sebdoyeley wrote:
03 Apr 2020, 22:06
tarik wrote:
tarik wrote:
why are you flip flipping in a minute man, I was in your side a wild ago, what got into you man
I am tired of my ERITREAN PPL BEING PLAYED BY 2 TEGARUS, 1 TERRORIST-TIGRAY-TPLF & Z SECOND TEGARU ONLY PFDJ PARTY WHO R KILLING PURE BLOOD ERITREANS AND OUR RESOURCES GOLD, FISH, OIL AND OUR PPL HUMAN POWER AND SENDING THE 2 CURSED-LAND-TIGRAY, BRO I HAVE BEEN LISTINING 2 THESE AGAMES BEG MONEY FROM US ERITREANS 4 OVER 40 YEARS BUT NEVER HELPED US ERITREANS. LIKE I SAID THEY R SENDING OUR MONEY 2 TIGRAY, C MEKELLE TODAY AND COMPARE IT 2 BEAUTIFUL ASMARA, THEY HAVE DESTROYED ERITREA and HER PPL , WAKE UP BRO, PFDJ AGAMES AND TERRORIST-TIGRAY-TPLF AND THEIR PfDJ AGAMES OR DEQALU OR DEQI 40 R ALL ENEMIES OF US ERITREANS IF U R PURE ERITREAN THAT IS. GAME OVER WE PURE ERITREANS WON'T BE FOOLED BY TEGARUS ANYMORE!!!

Kuasmeda
Member+

Post by Kuasmeda » 03 Apr 2020, 22:14

Agames are mushrooming on ER due to jelousy of the recent donation by the people of Eritrea to the people of Eritrea. You are allowed to shout like an empty vessel as you are good for nothings. Following the crisis, We will dump all the garbage Agames hidden in the planet Hotel. Those of you vomiting on ER will make you to commit sucide due to jelousy.
sebdoyeley wrote:
tarik wrote:
tarik wrote:

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 03 Apr 2020, 22:17

Kuasmeda wrote:
03 Apr 2020, 22:14
Agames are mushrooming on ER due to jelousy of the recent donation by the people of Eritrea to the people of Eritrea. You are allowed to shout like an empty vessel as you are good for nothings. Following the crisis, We will dump all the garbage Agames hidden in the planet Hotel. Those of you vomiting on ER will make you to commit sucide due to jelousy.
sebdoyeley wrote:
tarik wrote:
tarik wrote:
is that to me brother kuasmed? i barely know the man, at first i was bullied by some fellow Eritreans, they mistake me with the agame, so I thought he was taken by mistake, I started alined with him, but back then he didn`t flip flipping as he does right now.
Last edited by sebdoyeley on 03 Apr 2020, 22:22, edited 1 time in total.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 03 Apr 2020, 22:21

Kuasmeda wrote:
sebdoyeley wrote:
tarik wrote:
tarik wrote:
========================================================================================================================================
HERE R MY ANCESTORS MOZERFKKKERS!!! CAN U SHOW ME UR ANCESTORS 2 AGAME BOY CADRE OF AGAME ISIAS !!!

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 03 Apr 2020, 22:31

tarik wrote:
03 Apr 2020, 22:13
sebdoyeley wrote:
tarik wrote:
tarik wrote:
I am tired of my ERITREAN PPL BEING PLAYED BY 2 TEGARUS, 1 TERRORIST-TIGRAY-TPLF & Z SECOND TEGARU ONLY PFDJ PARTY WHO R KILLING PURE BLOOD ERITREANS AND OUR RESOURCES GOLD, FISH, OIL AND OUR PPL HUMAN POWER AND SENDING THE 2 CURSED-LAND-TIGRAY, BRO I HAVE BEEN LISTINING 2 THESE AGAMES BEG MONEY FROM US ERITREANS 4 OVER 40 YEARS BUT NEVER HELPED US ERITREANS. LIKE I SAID THEY R SENDING OUR MONEY 2 TIGRAY, C MEKELLE TODAY AND COMPARE IT 2 BEAUTIFUL ASMARA, THEY HAVE DESTROYED ERITREA and HER PPL , WAKE UP BRO, PFDJ AGAMES AND TERRORIST-TIGRAY-TPLF AND THEIR PfDJ AGAMES OR DEQALU OR DEQI 40 R ALL ENEMIES OF US ERITREANS IF U R PURE ERITREAN THAT IS. GAME OVER WE PURE ERITREANS WON'T BE FOOLED BY TEGARUS ANYMORE!!!
I haven`t seen any bad thing from the Government that can flipping you like that.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 03 Apr 2020, 22:35

sebdoyeley wrote:
03 Apr 2020, 22:31
tarik wrote:
03 Apr 2020, 22:13
sebdoyeley wrote:
tarik wrote:
tarik wrote:
I haven`t seen any bad thing from the Government that can flipping you like that.
I bet these agames sent all of our Eritrean gold and fish and other resources money 2 cursed-land-tigray because that is where they r from. Never trust any agames even if they were born or raised in Eritrea, these mozerfkkkers r z perfect example.

@ this point i am repeating 2 u what i said earlier, because abviously u can't read, re-read what i just wrote.

Kuasmeda
Member+

Post by Kuasmeda » 03 Apr 2020, 22:39

Referring an Eritrean man can not make you be an Eritrean
ሰራቕ ሞባእ ባዕሉ ይለፋለፍ
I confirm you that the PIA is not Agame & I have a confirmed fact. Just worry about yourself whom we know you very well ዕባይ አባ ሻውል ትግራዋይ
tarik wrote:
03 Apr 2020, 22:21
Kuasmeda wrote:
sebdoyeley wrote:
tarik wrote:
tarik wrote:
========================================================================================================================================
HERE R MY ANCESTORS MOZERFKKKERS!!! CAN U SHOW ME UR ANCESTORS 2 AGAME BOY CADRE OF AGAME ISIAS !!!

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 03 Apr 2020, 22:52

Kuasmeda wrote:
03 Apr 2020, 22:39
Referring an Eritrean man can not make you be an Eritrean
ሰራቕ ሞባእ ባዕሉ ይለፋለፍ
I confirm you that the PIA is not Agame & I have a confirmed fact. Just worry about yourself whom we know you very well ዕባይ አባ ሻውል ትግራዋይ
tarik wrote:
03 Apr 2020, 22:21
Kuasmeda wrote:
sebdoyeley wrote:
tarik wrote:
tarik wrote:

I refer and call my ancestors , because i am proud wedi mebeqol Eritrean unlike u and ur tembenay wedi [deleted] tigraway wedi yohanes, hasad who have been killing my Eritrean ppl 4 over 28 years and plus and he still keeps brilliant Eritreans deqi mebeqol in jail. So shut z fkkk up, I can take u 2 my father's and my mother's land anytime. It's u deqi 40 agames or deqalu agames, who only love isias wedi tigray but not Eritrea or her ppl that r destroying Eritrea. NOT ANYMORE WE ERITREANS R AWAKEN NOW, WE WILL DESTROY CURSED-LAND-TIGRAY AND U AGAMES IN ERITREA!!! ERITREA 1st FKKK Z REST !!! :x

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 03 Apr 2020, 23:37

ታሪኽ ዕባይ አባ ሻውል ወዲ አድጊ ሓተላ! እጆኻ ንሕዝቢ ኤርትራ ንበቀሉ የብልናን ጌና ሚሊዮናት ክንውፍይ ኢና! እንትኪኢልካ ብማይ ጽሚ ንዝሳቐይ ህዝኒ ትግራይ ወፈያ ጊርካ ሓግዝ! ወዲታ አመንዝራ ለኽባጥ ዓጋመ

JudgementDay1234

Post by JudgementDay1234 » 03 Apr 2020, 23:42

Game over nabtom tegaru nay meqellen, tegaru asmaran ketkewen eyu, ajoka Tarik ajona keribna ena wedi erey.

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 04 Apr 2020, 17:22

JudgementDay1234 wrote:
03 Apr 2020, 23:42
Game over nabtom tegaru nay meqellen, tegaru asmaran ketkewen eyu, ajoka Tarik ajona keribna ena wedi erey.
ይግበሮ፡ ፈጣሪ ንመን ኢልዎ።

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 04 Apr 2020, 17:50

"tarik" & "judgement1234" are 1 & the same person. :lol:

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 06 Apr 2020, 17:03

Please wait, video is loading...