Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Wedi
Member+

Top French doctors with colonial mentality said coronavirus vaccines should be tested on Africans!!

Post by Wedi » 03 Apr 2020, 15:30

Top French doctors, still with Colonial mentality, said on live TV that coronavirus vaccines should be tested on poor Africans!!

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: Top French doctors with colonial mentality said coronavirus vaccines should be tested on Africans!!

Post by Digital Weyane » 03 Apr 2020, 16:03

If the Coronavirus vaccine testing comes accompanied with French food aid and financial aid, I think our Weyane leaders should jump at this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to show the world that they are willing to make Tigray the guinea pig for the Coronavirus vaccine, and do so for the sake of humanity and the continuity of the World order.

I strongly believe that our Weyane leaders' willingness to participate in the vaccine testing program will allow them to leave the Axum Hotel and walk around freely. I now understand why our Weyane boss eden/kerenite said "The Coronavirus is a blessing in disguise for us Weyane." True that! True that!

Hey, Frenchie, show me the money and I'm all yours! 8) 8)

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Top French doctors with colonial mentality said coronavirus vaccines should be tested on Africans!!

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 03 Apr 2020, 16:37

It is you who have the biggest experiences about colonization.
It is you who lived on handout from colonizers for over 50 years.
It is you who cannot breath without Arab handout.
It is you who were fed for 30 years without work in Nakfa and Sahel by the Arab sealed food.
It is you who allowed sick sheep and fed your Sawa.
Is that not true???