Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zmeselo
Senior Member+

That's why we say: NO peace & NO compromise with the weyane

Post by Zmeselo » 03 Apr 2020, 10:38

ዕድምኣ ዝኣኸለ ኣንጭዋስ ኣብ ኣፍ ድሙ ኮይና ትስዕስዕ: ድዩ ዝተባህለ? ወያነ: እቲ ፈላሊኻ ፋሕ ፋሕ ኣብልካን ንኤርትራ ዝቢል ዕላምኦም ንምትግባር ንኹናማ ኣንጻር ኤርትራ ንኽልዓሉ ኣኸባ እንዳ ገበሩ ተኸሽሖም!

እቲ ዝገርም፣ ወይን ሚስጢር ኢላ ትገብሮ ኣኼባ ኩሉ "ዓወት ንይና ኢዩ" ኢላ ከይፈደሰቶ/ከይበተነቶ ከላ "እቲ ሚስጢር" ኣብ ኢድ ሻዕብያ ይበጽሕ። ሻዕውያ ኣግንያቶ ሚስጢራትና ትብል። ቡኡ ቡኡ ድማ ኩሉ ዝሓሰበቶ ሓሳድ ዕላማኣ ይፈሽል።
Last edited by Zmeselo on 03 Apr 2020, 10:58, edited 2 times in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: That's why we say: NO peace & NO compromise with the weyane

Post by Zmeselo » 03 Apr 2020, 10:56

Beware Africa! When they offer you a helping hand, it's never free. Here, openly discussing conducting experiments on Africans. Africans are not lab- rats!! ENOUGH OF THIS NONSENSE! 😡

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 03 Apr 2020, 11:52

Zmeselo wrote:
03 Apr 2020, 10:56
Beware Africa! When they offer you a helping hand, it's never free. Here, openly discussing conducting experiments on Africans. Africans are not lab- rats!! ENOUGH OF THIS NONSENSE! 😡

Brother Zmeselo,
I am not surprised at that for some of us see them as "saviors" and not as killers that they are. What do you expect when the "Want-look like and be-like" mentality prevails among a growing number of our people. For example, the naming of our children with American/European names has become rampant. The "makeups" to look like white people seem to be a dream of some young people especially our girls.
Incidentally, that used to be one of the things that differentiated us from other Africans. It is common for Africans to get their first name by their colonial masters. Kenneth Kaunda, Robert Mugabe, Julius Nyerere, Patrice Lumumba, Paul Kagame. Of course, we had some that chose their native names like Idi Amin, Mobutu Sese Seko, etc.
While that was the case, and in many cases is still the case with other Africans, in Eritrea, and as far as I can tell in Ethiopia, we were proud in sticking with our original names. But now, I am afraid we have regressed and joined the flow and shamelessly some called it "modernism"!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 03 Apr 2020, 14:10

Temt wrote:
03 Apr 2020, 11:52
Zmeselo wrote:
03 Apr 2020, 10:56

Brother Zmeselo,
I am not surprised at that for some of us see them as "saviors" and not as killers that they are. What do you expect when the "Want-look like and be-like" mentality prevails among a growing number of our people. For example, the naming of our children with American/European names has become rampant. The "makeups" to look like white people seem to be a dream of some young people especially our girls.
Incidentally, that used to be one of the things that differentiated us from other Africans. It is common for Africans to get their first name by their colonial masters. Kenneth Kaunda, Robert Mugabe, Julius Nyerere, Patrice Lumumba, Paul Kagame. Of course, we had some that chose their native names like Idi Amin, Mobutu Sese Seko, etc.
While that was the case, and in many cases is still the case with other Africans, in Eritrea, and as far as I can tell in Ethiopia, we were proud in sticking with our original names. But now, I am afraid we have regressed and joined the flow and shamelessly some called it "modernism"!
I wholeheartedly agree with your assesement of the situation, brother.

Slave mentality is worse than Corona and any other virus, combined!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 03 Apr 2020, 14:22

(ኣብ ውሽጢ ሃገርን ወጻእን ዝነብሩ ዜጋታት፡ ሕማም ኮሮና ቫይረስ ንምግታእ ብህዝብን መንግስትን ንዝካየድ ዘሎ ጻዕሪ ንምድጋፍ፡ ገንዘባውን ዓይነታውን ኣበርክቶ ይገብሩ ኣለዉ። ቅዱስ ሲኖዶስ ኦርቶዶክስ ተዋሃዶ ቤተ-ክርስትያን ኤርትራ 1,000,000 ናቕፋ፡ ማሕበር ወነንቲ ታክሲ ዞባ ማእከል 500,000 ናቕፋ፡ ኣብ ኩዌት ዝነብሩ ኣሰይድ ፉኣድ ሰይድ ሓሚድ ባህባሃኒን በዓልቲ ቤቱ ወ/ሮ ኣስቴር ተስፋይን 32 ሽሕ ዲናር ኣበርኪቶም ኣለዉ።)

A lesson of determination I learned, from Tampa Eritrea- Hidri- Kids. In a short period of time, less than 30 minutes, they raised $700.00 plus from their piggy banks for #EritreafightCovid19 response fund. An act we need to emulate, by going to https://www.eritreafightscovid19.org
(ኣብ ከተማ ታምፓ ፍሎሪዳ ዝቕመጡ ትሕቲ ዕድመ ኤርትራውያን ቖልዑ: ንሕማም ኣንጻር ኮሮና ዝምልከት ልዕሊ $700 ኣወፍዮም።)

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 03 Apr 2020, 15:01

ኤርትራዊነት ማለት!

(ጓል ፈዳይን ሻዕቢያ ቫይናክ) - ወፈያ ኤርትራዊያን ነበርቲ ኣሜሪካ፣ ንመኸተ ኣንጻር ለበዳ ሕማም COVID-19 ብዝገርም ኤርትራዊ ልግሲ ይቕጽል ኣሎ።

ነበርቲ ምዕራባዊ ግዝኣት ኣሜሪካ፣ ኣብ ውሽጢ ሰዓታት ልዕሊ 550,000 USD፣ ነበርቲ ማእከላይ ምዕራብ ኣሜሪካ ኣብ ውሽጢ ሰዓታት ልዕሊ 320,000 USD ኣወፊዮም።

እቲ ወፈያ፣ ብሕጂ እውን ክቕጽል እዩ!

ዘገርም እዩ !
ወይ ግሩማን መላእክት!
ይብል ኣባሓጎይ፣

ወይ ግሩማን መላእክት! ከም'ዚ ኣይተራእየን!

ወያ ደሃይ ደንበ ዕንክሊል ከ?

ወያ ደንበ ዕንክሊልን ጋዕጋዕዝያን ተጋሩን፣ ነዚ ንልብኻ ዘረስርስ፣ ንመንፈስካ ዘተርንዕ፣ ንፍናንካ ክብ ዘብል ወፈያ ኤርትራዊያን፣ ጌና ከይተበገሰ እንከሎ እያ ፖለቲካዊ መልክዕ ኣትሒዛ ከተጎናድቦ ፈቲና።

ዝሰምዓ ግን የለን! እኳ ደኣ መስሓቒን መድኣልን እያ ኮይና ተሪፋ።

ደንበ ዕንክሊል፣ መምዘኒኣን እያ ጌራ፣ ኣብ ታሪኽ ብቐይሕ ፒሮ ዝተጻሓፈ ገበን ድማ ፈጺማ ኣላ። ምስ ነፍስ ወከፍ ቅዱስ ተግባር ኤርትራዊያን፣ መስፈሪ ገበናት ደንበ ዕንክሊል ይመልእ እዩ ዘሎ። ቀጽልዎ ጥራይ! ይምዝገብ እዩ ዘሎ!

ወያ ኩሉ መስገደላት ዘይሓልፍ መሲልዋ፣ ኣብ 2015 ን 2016 ኣብ ጄኔቫ ተሰሊፋ ኣንጻር ህዝቢን ሃገርን እገዳታት ንኽሓልፍ ዝጨደረት፣ ናይ ወያነ ስርወ-መንግስቲ ዘይወድቕ መሲልዋ ኣብ መቐለ፣ ሃዋሳ፣ ደብረዘይትን ኣዲስ ኣበባን ተኣኪባ ጥረ ስጋን ናይ ሸክላ ጥብሲን እንዳበለዐት ኣንጻር ህዝቢን ሃገርን ምስ ደመኛ ጸላኢ ወያነ ትግራይ ወደኽደኽ ዝበለት ዕስብቲ መሓዮ፣ ደንበ ጋዕጋዕዝያን ተጋሩ፣ ደንበ ጅሃድን ገበነኛታትን ገመድ ሰቒላ ክትሕነቕ ቁሩብ እዩ ተሪፍዋ ዘሎ።

ኤርትራዊነት ዘይብተኽ ሰንሰለት!

ኤርትራዊነት ልግሲ እዩ! ኤርትራዊነት ፍቕሪ እዩ! ኤርትራዊነት ኒሕ እዩ! ኤርትራዊነት ምስትውዓል እዩ!

እዚ ፍቕሪ ሃገርን ህዝቢን ዘበገሶ ዘይተኣደነ ልግሲ ኤርትራዊያን፣ ኤርትራዊ ኣብ ዝሃለወ ሃልዩ፣ ኣብ ጎድኒ ህዝቡን ሃገሩን ምኻኑ፣ ብግብሪ ዘረገገጸ ህያው ኣብነት እዩ። ጽባሕ ድሕሪ ጽባሕ እውን ዝኾነ ካብ ባህርያዊ ይኹን ካብ ደመኛ ጻላኢ ዘጋጥም ተጻብኦ ምስ ዝህሉ፣ ኤርትራዊ ኣብ ሓደ ዓንኬል ዝዓስል ምኻኑ ዘረጋገጸ ግብራዊ መልሲ እዩ።

በቲ ሓደ ወገን፣ ኮሮናስ እንኳዕ ደኣ መጸ !

ነዚስ ኣበይ ምራእናዮ!?