Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tlel

Re: ሳሙኤል ታፈሰ ሳሚ ሰንሻይን ምሳሌ ምሳሌ ምሳሌ !! ታላቁን የኢትዮጵያ ሜዳል መሸለም ያለበት አስገራሚ ፍጡር !!!!

Post by tlel » 04 Apr 2020, 20:16

Selam/ wrote:
04 Apr 2020, 00:00
I couldn’t agree more. I honestly don’t even know anything about Biniam’s ethnicity. I only know that he was educated in the US and went back home to dedicate his life to uplifting the forgotten Ethiopian citizens from all walk of life. That inspired me and made me grounded to the basics of humanity. I brought up his name to make my point that there are so many other heroes that need a recognition and appreciation. As far as I am concerned, I don’t give a damn which ethnicity they are from.

Obviously, everyone suffers from some sort of unconscious ethnic bias but I have worked on my own bias and retrained my brain to make impartial judgments as much as possible and, i swear, it would be the end my participation in social media if you find me relapse.
tlel wrote:
03 Apr 2020, 22:52
Selam/ wrote:
03 Apr 2020, 01:03
My first choice would be Biniam Belete of Mekedonia. He not only gave his life for the cause he loves so much but also transformed the attitude of Ethiopian youth like never seen before. Imagine what he would be doing if he were a billionaire like Mr Samuel. Obviously, there are many other people like him but he stands out for me when ever I think about the essence of humanity and simplicity. “Be like water” Bruce Lee.

Horus wrote:
03 Apr 2020, 00:19
tlel,

እዚህ ፎረም ያሉ ጸረ ሆረሶች እንደ ሚቃወሙኝ አውቃለሁ፣ ያንተ ዘር ስለሆነ ነው እንዲህ ምታደንቀው ይሉኝ ይሆናል ። ግን ሳሙኤል ከሁላችንም የተለየ ነው ።
1000 ኪሎ ሜትር ሮድ ሰርተናል አለ።

መንገድ በሰራበት አገር ሁሉ ከመንገዱ ጋር አንድ ቤተ ክርስቲያን በራሱ ገንዘብ ይሰራል ። ስንት እንደ ሆኑ ራሱ ሊቆጥራቸው አልቻለም

ለቁልቢ ገብርኤል ስንት ሺ ሕዝብ መታጠቢያ ቤቶችና ሽንት ቤቶች በራሱ ገንዘብ ሰራ

ለጳጳሶቹ ቤት ሰራ

Selam,

I beleive for the past 30 some years, we Ethiopians have lost ways of communication, peacebuilding and conflict transformation with added ethnic federalism. Even from individual point of view, we resort to being defensive as supposed to having actually healthy communication and the ability to give good criticism. Those of us in West, I thought we would learn from democratic ways of the West we even see debates on their tv, they address their objection without resorting to being defensive or insults which is good foundation of democracy. In fact, through elders which tplf destroyed, we have learned about reconciliation, justice and respect which is our own foundation of great community system. I am also a fan of taking good result, and tried system hybridizing it to our tradition and existing system is what makes a great nation. Right now, we are just talking around our Guaro rather than Ethiopia which is road to dwindling societies.

በወለጋ፣ አክሱም፣ ጉራጌ እና ደብረ ብርሃን ለ1600 ተማሪ 4 ት/ቢቶች ሰርቶ ተማሪዎች ሁሉን ነገር ችሎ እንደ ልጆቹ ያስተምራል

ባዲስ አበባና ወሎ የአረጋዊያን ማእከል ሙስሊምና ክርቲያን እኩል የሚደግፍ አቆመ

ለሰራተኞቹ ሁሉ የቤት መግዛ 30% ከኪሱ፣ 30% ከባንክ አስበድሮ ሁላቸውም ባለቤት ያረጋል

እጻ ቪላ ላሸናፊ ይሰታል

በየወሩ የገብ ራኤል ቀን 6500 ሰራተኞች እረፍት ናቸው ።

ወደፊት ሼር ሳያካፍላቸው አይቀርም !!!

ይህን ሁሉ በሺ ሚሎን ወይም ቢልዮን ብር በራሱ ሃብት የሚሰጥ ለኔ ቅዱስ እንጂ ሌላ ለማለት አይቻልም

ታሪኩ ቢሰማ ቤሰማ የማይጠገብ ነገር ነው !!

Sometimes, the hidden agenda to affect the region of these people, when there is unecessary compare and contrast when a country like Ethiopia needs any one to make a difference, is amazing. The very reason kilils/regions based on ethnicism was created is to divide people saying my ethnicity is better than you, a person I like and support is better than the person you like and support. Such comparison is foolish, child like that is now at the level of a nation just like what the Liberaton Fronts are doing here. It doesn't matter whether Samuel or Beniam, who is better or not, it is ALL about making a difference in their own way and they both are making a difference in their own way and not just such kind of people, more and many people are needed to make a difference in their own way period.

tlel

Post by tlel » 04 Apr 2020, 20:17

Selam/ wrote:
I couldn’t agree more. I honestly don’t even know anything about Biniam’s ethnicity. I only know that he was educated in the US and went back home to dedicate his life to uplifting the forgotten Ethiopian citizens from all walk of life. That inspired me and made me grounded to the basics of humanity. I brought up his name to make my point that there are so many other heroes that need a recognition and appreciation. As far as I am concerned, I don’t give a damn which ethnicity they are from.

Obviously, everyone suffers from some sort of unconscious ethnic bias but I have worked on my own bias and retrained my brain to make impartial judgments as much as possible and, i swear, it would be the end my participation in social media if you find me relapse.
tlel wrote:
Selam/ wrote:
My first choice would be Biniam Belete of Mekedonia. He not only gave his life for the cause he loves so much but also transformed the attitude of Ethiopian youth like never seen before. Imagine what he would be doing if he were a billionaire like Mr Samuel. Obviously, there are many other people like him but he stands out for me when ever I think about the essence of humanity and simplicity. “Be like water” Bruce Lee.

Horus wrote:
tlel,

እዚህ ፎረም ያሉ ጸረ ሆረሶች እንደ ሚቃወሙኝ አውቃለሁ፣ ያንተ ዘር ስለሆነ ነው እንዲህ ምታደንቀው ይሉኝ ይሆናል ። ግን ሳሙኤል ከሁላችንም የተለየ ነው ።
1000 ኪሎ ሜትር ሮድ ሰርተናል አለ።

መንገድ በሰራበት አገር ሁሉ ከመንገዱ ጋር አንድ ቤተ ክርስቲያን በራሱ ገንዘብ ይሰራል ። ስንት እንደ ሆኑ ራሱ ሊቆጥራቸው አልቻለም

ለጳጳሶቹ ቤት ሰራ

በወለጋ፣ አክሱም፣ ጉራጌ እና ደብረ ብርሃን ለ1600 ተማሪ 4 ት/ቢቶች ሰርቶ ተማሪዎች ሁሉን ነገር ችሎ እንደ ልጆቹ ያስተምራል

እጻ ቪላ ላሸናፊ ይሰታል

Sometimes, the hidden agenda to affect the region of these people, when there is unecessary compare and contrast when a country like Ethiopia needs any one to make a difference, is amazing. The very reason kilils/regions based on ethnicism was created is to divide people saying my ethnicity is better than you, a person I like and support is better than the person you like and support. Such comparison is foolish, child like that is now at the level of a nation just like what the Liberaton Fronts are doing here. It doesn't matter whether Samuel or Beniam, who is better or not, it is ALL about making a difference in their own way and they both are making a difference in their own way and not just such kind of people, more and many people are needed to make a difference in their own way period.

Selam,

I beleive for the past 30 some years, we Ethiopians have lost ways of communication, peacebuilding and conflict transformation with added ethnic federalism. Even from individual point of view, we resort to being defensive as supposed to having actually healthy communication and the ability to give good criticism. Those of us in West, I thought we would learn from democratic ways of the West we even see debates on their tv, they address their objection without resorting to being defensive or insults which is good foundation of democracy. In fact, through elders which tplf destroyed, we have learned about reconciliation, justice and respect which is our own foundation of great community system. I am also a fan of taking good result, and tried system hybridizing it to our tradition and existing system is what makes a great nation. Right now, we are just talking around our Guaro rather than Ethiopia which is road to dwindling societies.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 04 Apr 2020, 20:36

Agreed and I stand to be corrected. I am not sure though any traditional or new system would work with the TPLF rats in this forum. They are here to pit us against each other and destroy Ethiopia as we know it. They will jump up and down if a misguided fellow undermines other tribes and add gasoline on the fire if they stumble on hot [deleted] issues. I will continue to bust and diffuse their evil plots as long as I am alive. That’s the only reason I am here.
Cheers!
tlel wrote:
04 Apr 2020, 20:17
Selam/ wrote:

tlel wrote:
Selam/ wrote:

Horus wrote:
tlel,

1000 ኪሎ ሜትር ሮድ ሰርተናል አለ።

ለጳጳሶቹ ቤት ሰራ

እጻ ቪላ ላሸናፊ ይሰታል

Selam,