Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik
Senior Member+

Re: CORONA NEWS: Chinese Markets Reopen — And They (CHINESE) Still Sell Bats, Dogs And Cats. [Daily Caller - USA].

Post by tarik » 02 Apr 2020, 09:07

bro, these mozerfkkkers r not humans, these oriental ppl r aliens. They eat any shiiit. I swear if there were no animals on earth, they would be eating each other. Disgusting parasites. Let alone caronavirus, they got other hidden viruses still undiscovered :x

Tiago

Re: CORONA NEWS: Chinese Markets Reopen — And They (CHINESE) Still Sell Bats, Dogs And Cats. [Daily Caller - USA].

Post by Tiago » 03 Apr 2020, 01:25

"In China They Believe That They Can Eat Anything... I Would Have Said That This Excludes Eating Human Beings, But It Turns Out That They Even Eat Fetuses"

Hussein Amer: "Those who have spoken about this subject have said that the reason for infection with [coronavirus] is that the virus was transferred from one animal to another animal, and then to human beings. They claim that the virus came from bats. The soup that they drink... Of course, in China they believe that they can eat anything in the world that moves. I would have said that this excludes eating human beings, but it turns out that they even eat fetuses. By Allah, this is freakish. They eat fetuses – aborted babies...

https://www.memri.org/reports/muslim-br ... an-fetuses

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 03 Apr 2020, 02:12

ጉግ ማን ጉግ ማለት ቻይኖች ናቸው ፡፡