Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: Ethiopians Are The Black and Red Capsul Pills For Ascari Eritreans, they come to Ethiopians on ER to feel human agai

Post by sebdoyeley » 01 Apr 2020, 19:44

present wrote:
01 Apr 2020, 19:38
wowowoooo brother present, what is with the insult? sometimes words can hurt man. chill
and which part of Ethiopia are you talking now, is that the dead republic or else.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: Ethiopians Are The Black and Red Capsul Pills For Ascari Eritreans, they come to Ethiopians on ER to feel human agai

Post by sebdoyeley » 01 Apr 2020, 20:08

present wrote:
01 Apr 2020, 20:04
There were never a republic. It's you Ascari Eritreans who invented the idea of a republic of Tigray. But you ended up being stranded in a hotel mekele! You cockroach qorchame Ascari Eritrean minorities :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now go eat your hubuchibuch while you feel a human taking to me :lol:
sebdoyeley wrote:
01 Apr 2020, 19:44
present wrote:
wowowoooo brother present, what is with the insult? sometimes words can hurt man. chill
and which part of Ethiopia are you talking now, is that the dead republic or else.
I know you are not a bad person brother present, even you try to act that way, somehow it doesn`t fit you though.
so now, what is your hatred towards my fellow people? the people in Mekele hotel don`t say they are Eritrean or Askeri as you put it.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 01 Apr 2020, 20:19

present wrote:
01 Apr 2020, 20:13
Oh yeah, Ascari Bereket too was not saying he was an Ascari before a Gondere called him out on a huge meeting :lol: :lol: :lol:

They keep hiding but Tigrean Ethiopians know and we the rest of us know it as well!!
sebdoyeley wrote:
01 Apr 2020, 20:08
present wrote:
There were never a republic. It's you Ascari Eritreans who invented the idea of a republic of Tigray. But you ended up being stranded in a hotel mekele! You cockroach qorchame Ascari Eritrean minorities :lol: :lol: :lol:

sebdoyeley wrote:
present wrote:
I know you are not a bad person brother present, even you try to act that way, somehow it doesn`t fit you though.
so now, what is your hatred towards my fellow people? the people in Mekele hotel don`t say they are Eritrean or Askeri as you put it.
so by your on account, the Ethiopian people who ruled by them are a bunch of ignorant yeah.?

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 01 Apr 2020, 20:27

present wrote:
01 Apr 2020, 20:22
No!.... BIG NO

Ethiopians used to view you ascaris as one of their kind, before they realized Ascari are evil people! We should have listened to the Tigreans who kicked you out!

sebdoyeley wrote:
01 Apr 2020, 20:19
present wrote:
Oh yeah, Ascari Bereket too was not saying he was an Ascari before a Gondere called him out on a huge meeting :lol: :lol: :lol:

They keep hiding but Tigrean Ethiopians know and we the rest of us know it as well!!
sebdoyeley wrote:
present wrote:

sebdoyeley wrote:

so by your on account, the Ethiopian people who ruled by them are a bunch of ignorant yeah.?
let break up for you we are not the same. but we are a great friend and neighbor, with rest of Ethiopians.
the agame are the evil you are talking for,

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 01 Apr 2020, 20:42

present wrote:
01 Apr 2020, 20:34
No, BIG no again

The Tigrean Ethiopian were telling us you ascaris are evil people. But we didn't listen

They deported you, we cried

That was a big mistake. We should have listen to our Tigrean brothers

I run into a lot of ascaris, they are siding with Egypt. And the hate you show for Ethiopians, we don't see it on Djiboutians, Somalians, Kenyans, etc, you people are evil

sebdoyeley wrote:
01 Apr 2020, 20:27
present wrote:
No!.... BIG NO

Ethiopians used to view you ascaris as one of their kind, before they realized Ascari are evil people! We should have listened to the Tigreans who kicked you out!

sebdoyeley wrote:
present wrote:

sebdoyeley wrote:

let break up for you we are not the same. but we are a great friend and neighbor, with rest of Ethiopians.
well your dream come true the border is closed now, you don`t have to insult them the whole day by the way Askeri is not an insult in Eritrea if you ask me my grandfather to my mother side Italian Askri. he fought to the end, it doesn`t matter to as you are the same as Italy for us. so no shame for what we did then and now. we are Eritrean

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 01 Apr 2020, 20:53

present wrote:
01 Apr 2020, 20:50
That is good. Be a proud Ascari baria, that is all we are saying here

sebdoyeley wrote:
01 Apr 2020, 20:42
present wrote:
No, BIG no again

The Tigrean Ethiopian were telling us you ascaris are evil people. But we didn't listen

I run into a lot of ascaris, they are siding with Egypt. And the hate you show for Ethiopians, we don't see it on Djiboutians, Somalians, Kenyans, etc, you people are evil

sebdoyeley wrote:
present wrote:
No!.... BIG NO

sebdoyeley wrote:

well your dream come true the border is closed now, you don`t have to insult them the whole day by the way Askeri is not an insult in Eritrea if you ask me my grandfather to my mother side Italian Askri. he fought to the end, it doesn`t matter to as you are the same as Italy for us. so no shame for what we did then and now. we are Eritrean
thank you for your understanding, we are neighboring but we are not the same. and we are good friends

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 01 Apr 2020, 21:16

present wrote:
01 Apr 2020, 21:04
You don't understand, your Ascari cockroach qorchame brothers like Tarik, ze-emso, cigar etc, don't know how to hide their hate towards Ethiopians, so they open their filthy mouth here, and we Ethiopians are forced to counter!! That is one of the reasons why I am I chasing you ascaris down!!

sebdoyeley wrote:
01 Apr 2020, 20:53
present wrote:
01 Apr 2020, 20:50
That is good. Be a proud Ascari baria, that is all we are saying here

sebdoyeley wrote:
01 Apr 2020, 20:42
present wrote:
No, BIG no again

sebdoyeley wrote:

thank you for your understanding, we are neighboring but we are not the same. and we are good friends
why don`t you go to the center of the city, where you live, you can find some Eritrean and call them what you call us here. so you can take out your anger physically. I can`t promise you,that you will come home the same way you out though. that is a slim certainty.
I am sure you will loose almost all your teeth and one eye and a broken leg when you come home. good luck