Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Abdelaziz

Re: Tigreans are inventing state of the arts spraying machines,new softwares, 100% effective sanitizers, corona test kit

Post by Abdelaziz » 01 Apr 2020, 19:46

Top quality sanitizer and preventative Tigrean Eucalyptus Extract to be manufactured in Tigray.

Abdelaziz

Re: Tigreans are inventing state of the arts spraying machines,new softwares, 100% effective sanitizers, corona test kit

Post by Abdelaziz » 01 Apr 2020, 19:55

State of the arts touch-free faucet built by a Tigrean Military Engineering Department Employee.... this is one of many functionally similar inventions that are already patented in Tigray and nationally.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 01 Apr 2020, 20:16

Amazing Tigrean tech saavy youth who own Sabawiayn tech have invented 2 softwares to help curtail the spread of corona virus, the only kind pf application in the world.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 02 Apr 2020, 00:43

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sister Abi-gail,

I think it is time to order your deformed stinky behind to be in lockdown so that you minimize the out of control farting all those non-sense :lol: :mrgreen: :oops:

Seriously though, I wish all the claims you have made were correct. The fact is that the least important killil Tigray does not even have enough water to wash your hands ..... :mrgreen:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Fillmore88

Post by Fillmore88 » 02 Apr 2020, 00:54

Here are a few facts about the people of Tigray. If you pay attention Tigrians want to claim they are Ertrian and they embarrassed being from Mekelle. Being beggars throughout Ethiopia exposed them for this psychological inferiority, therefore they hate the self sufficient Gurage.