Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

Did you find out, that Wedi Afom...

Post by Cigar » 01 Apr 2020, 17:05

The nasty agames been dreaming, wishing, hopping and opening their filthy, hasad, coward mouths mentioning and hating Wedi Afom, since he became the leader and every day since they wake up, he still is the president of the wonderful Red Sea state country (one of the names which irritate them) ERITREA and the courageous, steadfast and unique Eritrean people.
Man that got to hurt badly.
Dreaming, wishing, hopping every freaking second and when they are dashed every freaking day (not fulfilled) would kill me or make me commit suicide.
Aye nay agame negher yibil brother Fed_Up.

Awash
Senior Member+

Re: Did you find out, that Wedi Afom...

Post by Awash » 01 Apr 2020, 17:14

Chiger :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Please wait, video is loading...

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 01 Apr 2020, 19:02

Agame lady cigarella, you like wedimedhin coz he is Agame like you, I admire you for being proud firqi-gual Agame, your diqala Tilyan Hasad chenawi Hamasenay booshti father must have caused you lots of shame, making you a devoted agame wedimedhin fan.

After seeing stuff like this, we can understand why you are proud gual agame.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 01 Apr 2020, 19:18

So why do you agames hate his 'game' a*ss if he is a filthy agame like you?
And how is that me as an Eritrea hate your whole agame tribe and love 'one agame Isayas'?
But most important how does it feel an agame like you to say FOE (disgusting) to his agaminet and who is happy to eliminate 'his' agame tribe on behalf of Eritreans?
You low IQ agames are really special kinds of stupid.
Wow, is understatement.
We Eritreans won't associate with any Eritrean who would hurm Eritrea and Eritreans. We will disown them and won't call them Eritreans.
Hey, he is still the leader of our country and you hate it and are [deleted]*ting in your pants, and crying every freaking day for 30 years mentioning his name.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 01 Apr 2020, 19:38

CHiger,
Be careful what you say about the savage. Your wedi komarit will cook you alive and molest you asz
:lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 01 Apr 2020, 19:47