Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Mahlana

The stupid leadership in Addis Ababa has opened war on the friendly neighboring nation of Kenya!!

Post by Mahlana » 01 Apr 2020, 08:29

Ethiopia has opened war on the friendly nation of Kenya for no apparent reasons!!

These are really dark days!!

Ethiopia had never ever opened war on any nation, let alone on its neighbors in its history.

Now, the stupid leadership in Addis Ababa is hijacked by the warmonger leaders in Asmara and so Ethiopia is doing exactly whatever Eritrea was doing to it's neighbours,i.e., opening war!!!

Asmara and Addis Ababa first dismantled IGAD together and ignored Kenya, Uganda, Djibouti, Sudan and South Sudan to create a parallel organ that consists of Ethiopia, Eritrea and Somalia.

Kenyan president, HE Uhuru Kenyatta, didn't participate yesterday in the televised meeting between some East African leaders.

I call upon the Ethiopian soldiers to not shoot on their Kenyan brothers!!

I call upon the Ethiopian soldiers to not make a historical mistake and kill any single brotherly Kenyan soldier!!!

Temt
Member+

Re: The stupid leadership in Addis Ababa has opened war on the friendly neighboring nation of Kenya!!

Post by Temt » 01 Apr 2020, 12:41

ቆማል ዓጋመ, never mind about Kenyans, just worry about your looming demise for ቄሮs and ፋኖs are coming after you to chase you out of Meqele as they did from the rest of Ethiopia! ዕስትኽ ሓሳድ ዑጉም!

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: The stupid leadership in Addis Ababa has opened war on the friendly neighboring nation of Kenya!!

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 01 Apr 2020, 12:52

Mahlana wrote:
01 Apr 2020, 08:29
Ethiopia has opened war on the friendly nation of Kenya for no apparent reasons!!

Ethiopia had never ever opened war on any nation, let alone on its neighbors in its history.

Now, the stupid leadership in Addis Ababa is hijacked by the warmonger leaders in Asmara and so Ethiopia is doing exactly whatever Eritrea was doing to it's neighbours,i.e., opening war!!!

Asmara and Addis Ababa first dismantled IGAD together and ignored Kenya, Uganda, Djibouti, Sudan and South Sudan to create a parallel organ that consists of Ethiopia, Eritrea and Somalia.

Kenyan president, HE Uhuru Kenyatta, didn't participate yesterday in the televised meeting between some East African leaders.

I call upon the Ethiopian soldiers to not make a historical mistake and kill any single brotherly Kenyan soldier!!!
You are wrong because Lema Begebeya and Tenkolegna Kebede are playing inside your head like Mete to say Ethiopia never opened war on others. Ethiopia opened war on Wolaytta king, Sidama king and other ethnics. Ethiopia has been at war since Menelik installed it. The right say is when is Ethiopia empire to stop the continues war all over with everyone???

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 01 Apr 2020, 14:05

Eritrea is Agames' Israel! Whenever Agames are dreaming it is Eritrea! The Agame leaders & their goons like you are crying day & night whenever a bullet is shot. Keep on with your fear the dedebit man & repeat what your boss Seyoum Mesfin has said :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Mahlana wrote:

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 01 Apr 2020, 14:12

The Eritreans Israeli high tech located in Tigray???

pushkin wrote:
01 Apr 2020, 14:05
Eritrea is Agames' Israel! Whenever Agames are dreaming it is Eritrea! The Agame leaders & their goons like you are crying day & night whenever a bullet is shot. Keep on with your fear the dedebit man & repeat what your boss Seyoum Mesfin has said :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Mahlana wrote:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 01 Apr 2020, 16:44

Lol as if Ethiopian soldiers and Kenyan troops or militia didn't fight when tplf was in power. It happened many times under tplf after the OLF hit the tplf hard and then retreated into Kenya.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 01 Apr 2020, 19:50

The so called fighting is only in your dimwitted brain after you have smoked and sniffed too much substances and got hallucinated, seeing pink wet dreams and chariot mounted fighting. BINGO! :P
Mahlana wrote:

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 01 Apr 2020, 21:52

Mahlana, You are unknowingly emboldening the werada lootiew Hamasenay ho'mos by implicating them in this and similar things, I think you do not know the inferiority-complex they suffer from is based on their incapability to affect or effect their own miserable situation let alone affect or effect the miserable situation of the inferior bantugudifechas in Ethiopia who are shooting their own feet after losing hope on their oromaran fake underpinng. For all I know Bantugudifechas are scared to death as we speek just like the hamasensay lootineshes are shi'tting in their panties when Meshrefet discovered wedimedhin is plotting with Egypt to get him assassinated. Last week alone over 20 or 25 cursedarteran "visitors" hiding in Ethiopians for a month were arrested and taken to unknown prison by meshrefet and might have been killed if found to be assassins who came as tourists. Cursedarteran spies are known to work with two inimical groups fighting for Addis in order to activate civil war in the city and the country. Seyum mesfin exposed this and TPLF is going to abort it by liquidating all cursedarteran- Egyptian infiltrators.