Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
pastlast

Digital Weyanes use of Inverted Reverse Psychology

Post by pastlast » 01 Apr 2020, 02:34

If you noticed, he would always post as if he is a Digital Weyane who is against Eritrea and Pro Weyane.

The second part of his tactic is to attach the label of Digital Weyane to the forummer that he is targeting.

For example, he would present himself as Weyane.
Then he would say "elias why are you going against the plans of Digital Weyane, were you not at our conference call an hour ago?"

Reason he made elias look like a member of Digital Weyane is because elias said this:

"I think Eritrea should have democratic elections and strong democratic institutions"....

Then Digital Weyane posts in English or Tigrinya to make elias seem like a weyane.

If in the same vein, Cigar writes "The government of Eritrea is doing well"

DW: "Cigar you are upsetting our plan to overthrow the Eritrean government"

Noone with intelligence believes the tactical sarcasm of Digital Weyane to be the creation of an actual Weyane cadre.

Real Weyane Cadres are blunt dumb agents like Halafi Mengedi.

To associate Weyane with PFDJ level of sarcastic intelligent trickery is quite offensive to hardworking PFDJ agents on this site and twitter/facebook.

Eripoblikan

Re: Digital Weyanes use of Inverted Reverse Psychology

Post by Eripoblikan » 01 Apr 2020, 02:51

:lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
pastlast wrote:
01 Apr 2020, 02:34

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 01 Apr 2020, 03:04

Eripoblikan wrote:
01 Apr 2020, 02:51
:lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
pastlast wrote:
Digital Weyane = Digital Pfdj. No Eritrean will believe that he is weyane.

In one of his rants, I respond with:

"Your tactic of inverted reverse psychology doesnt work on me. You arent Weyane and neither am I. You are Pfdj and I am an Eritrean fighting Pfdj and Isayas Afwrki. You may not like me but I and my guns are real. "

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 01 Apr 2020, 15:18

Ayeee agamewoch,

You guys hate truth and honesty. Now you are attacking the only and the one endangered honest agamieee alive?

You guys are weird.

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 01 Apr 2020, 16:16

It is funny to see a junior Digital Weyane (you) attacking the well respected senior Digital Weyane because, the senior is getting more attention, perhaps we’ll paid from Mekele than you; who spends more time on g.ay [deleted] site than working hard as Digital Weyane like Senior does. People like Digital Weyane because he is honest Agame and funny as such. You shouldn’t be jealous of that.
pastlast wrote:
If you noticed, he would always post as if he is a Digital Weyane who is against Eritrea and Pro Weyane.

The second part of his tactic is to attach the label of Digital Weyane to the forummer that he is targeting.

For example, he would present himself as Weyane.
Then he would say "elias why are you going against the plans of Digital Weyane, were you not at our conference call an hour ago?"

Reason he made elias look like a member of Digital Weyane is because elias said this:

"I think Eritrea should have democratic elections and strong democratic institutions"....

Then Digital Weyane posts in English or Tigrinya to make elias seem like a weyane.

If in the same vein, Cigar writes "The government of Eritrea is doing well"

DW: "Cigar you are upsetting our plan to overthrow the Eritrean government"

Noone with intelligence believes the tactical sarcasm of Digital Weyane to be the creation of an actual Weyane cadre.

To associate Weyane with PFDJ level of sarcastic intelligent trickery is quite offensive to hardworking PFDJ agents on this site and twitter/facebook.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 01 Apr 2020, 18:47

Digital woyane and leflafi adghi are the most honest filthy agames, with Leflafi Adghi not coming out clean like Digital woyane, even though if you read between the lines he too is inline with Digital woyane's view.
Digital woyane's open honesty or transparency is the only chance the tegaru tribes would have to survive the demise this world has never seen before...stole that from trump.
It is not recommended to insult him for he seems to have the internal woyane information.
Come to think about it, may be he is voicing the message like leflafi adghi's or the woyane tplf do not want to say due to empty bravado.
In other words it is damn if they keep on holding the tiger by its tail or damn if they let it go.
Digital woyane has the antidote to save the tigray tribe from extinction.
The only thing his own agame people are denied that he is a filthy agame is because they know, by nature tigray doesn't produce smart and funny tegarus and thus this is the first time I am seeing that they are distancing them selves from their own people.
Usually according to these filthy agames only the achieving or smart Eritreans are nasty agames.
But only because he is from the filthy, hasadat and cowards agame tribe, I hate his [deleted] though. He is not saying what he is saying to be nice to us Eritreans. It is because he understands the sh*it his own agame people are at.

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 01 Apr 2020, 22:03

Cigar still stealing other players goals. Kwas maakoru

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 01 Apr 2020, 22:32

It's very hard being an honest Weyane nowadays, because every Weyane comrade expects you to lie, lie, lie. :roll: :roll:

አነማ ኡውነት ተናጊረ አው ሓዲድ ዝህርስ ሰብዓይ ኡየ። ኾምዙይ ስለዝኾንኩ ኡዮም ድማ ኡቶም ደቀኖይ ደቂ ዓድዋ ፀቕቲ ፈጢሮም ሓሾት ከምህሩኒ ዝሙኩሩ ዝኒኤዉ። ዓሻ ድየ ገብሩ ቆሎ ድራሩ። 8) 8)

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 01 Apr 2020, 23:19

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep it up DW, without you, this place would have been boring
Digital Weyane wrote:
01 Apr 2020, 22:32
It's very hard being an honest Weyane nowadays, because every Weyane comrade expects you to lie, lie, lie. :roll: :roll:

አነማ ኡውነት ተናጊረ አው ሓዲድ ዝህርስ ሰብዓይ ኡየ። ኾምዙይ ስለዝኾንኩ ኡዮም ድማ ኡቶም ደቀኖይ ደቂ ዓድዋ ፀቕቲ ፈጢሮም ሓሾት ከምህሩኒ ዝሙኩሩ ዝኒኤዉ። ዓሻ ድየ ገብሩ ቆሎ ድራሩ። 8) 8)

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 01 Apr 2020, 23:25

:lol: :lol: :lol: Moite moite bele asha ajaw
Digital Weyane wrote:
01 Apr 2020, 22:32